[D&D][OOC/Sign-Ups Closed] Valkyria: Scales of War

lifesapity

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I prepare Wrathful Smite, Command, and Shield Of Faith today? Or did I miss that window of opportunity.....well actually would my Paladin even know that he can now prepare and cast divine spells?

1 minute ago, Cronos5010 said:

@Cool Girl

Let's just assume that you are talking o the goblin from the Red Hand, and not the Hob Goblin.

Also I rolled an 18 for my Intimidate, which is probably not enough...

Got any idea what my roll formula is?

@Cool Girl No, i didn't its just going to take a while for you to get there since you have to walk about 1000ft (about a 5 min walk) to get back to the keep. So the rest of the party have 5 mins worth of talking to do before you get to the keep.

Edited by lifesapity

29 minutes ago, lifesapity said:

@Cool Girl No, i didn't its just going to take a while for you to get there since you have to walk about 1000ft (about a 5 min walk) to get back to the keep. So the rest of the party have 5 mins worth of talking to do before you get to the keep.

Oh ok I was just wondering. Sorry....

On 7/19/2017 at 3:07 AM, rustytengo said:

what do you think would be a good way to go with the Goblin?

these creatures go by instincts so beating them will get us nowhere exept to show (in public i might add) how sadistic you are. so we need to stop the paladin and let me do the talking

I think that we should push the scrawny goblin into trusting us by feeding them and treating them well while they are still of use to us, if he doesn't turn on us then he gets to live like everybody else, and presumably become a CN NPC who eventually segues into CG and presumably wields dual scimitars and has a panther animal companion after taking levels in Ranger or something, but if he does then we make damn sure that he pays for unnecessarily wasting our time with an attempt on our lives.

Look well i understand the IC reason to ditch the lovebirds we are suppose to work together and lets face it we wont get to far without all of us some of us only have 11 HP

i have just now realized that cool girl has yet to say anything about me being a half-elf.... you know what, that's just fine with yisan

On 7/20/2017 at 3:20 AM, rustytengo said:

Look well i understand the IC reason to ditch the lovebirds we are suppose to work together and lets face it we wont get to far without all of us some of us only have 11 HP

tell that to the lovebirds tho it will not do much good since they do not listen to a single thing anyone else says

on a side note where is the monk?

@Jace Stormkirk

First of all...why did you post something that is OOC in the IC thread? And second of all the four of you do in fact look quite suspicious, there really isn't anything about two men and a woman walking down the street with a free and unshackled goblin the day after every single goblin in the town that isn't dead or running out of the town or hiding out is either being chased by the city guard or in prison due to the whole "A large horde of goblins just invaded us and for the most part the goblins in the area seem to be bandits and raiders. Also you abducted seven of our people for purpose unknown to anyone but the party members and everyone around that hobgoblin".

There is nothing not suspicious about that, mostly because executions are a good way to make the public feel that justice is being served because a decent amount of people just want simple "An eye for an eye" solutions despite that not leading to anything but two blind men.

That and why would you be leading a goblin out of town to interrogate them? This is why we have prisons for, and other dark and uncomfortable places where you can interrogate people that isn't their home territory.

And let's face it, the only real justification I need is "Oh wait I recognize those people...and they are doing something weird that the guards seem to be ignoring with a free Goblin".