[D&D][OOC/Sign-Ups Closed] Valkyria: Scales of War

lifesapity

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yes right now I am showing up as Ave Deus Vult, and I probably won't be doing much in battles until I get home unless someone can move my token around the map for me, since again Rd20 doesn't really work on mobile.

I am assuming that as a level 1 Paladin the most impressive thing I have done is not die horribly by the way.

@lifesapity

i was talking to cool girl there was a few thing missed for her character, her domain is knowledge, she also has command and identify as spells, and she gets arcana and history as skills

but she can double her proficiency bonus when she rolls them, and as languages she also knows halfling and draconic 

You know, it would be nice if we had some form of information about when we would be able to post, or at the very least a general idea of our respective timezones, nothing too personal like countries or what hour it is or anything.
I guess I will start by saying that I come from a GMT +7 timezone, and that if I don't post any combat related posts for long periods of time, it's because I don't have easy access to a computer.