[D&D][OOC/Sign-Ups Closed] Valkyria: Scales of War

lifesapity

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI I am going to chase after the source of the screaming, mostly because you guys are averaging 1.5 Goblins dead per round and my character prioritizes protecting "People screaming outside" more than he wants to protect "Althea and the four people kicking ass".

well i'm bad at the international time zone thing but i'm in the mountain time zone in the us. but my schedule is based around my work so if i don't post for awhile its because i'm away from everything but my phone

• 2 weeks later...

Are we having a halfling barbeque or something? Because I am regretting not being there to heal them OOC right now, I honestly hope that we have a potion or something so that part of the campaign isn't an epic quest to find a cleric that can resurrect a guy we met at a bar a while ago apparently.

Also hooray for a dead ogre, I wonder how much Exp they will get....wait, do you even use Exp? I know a certain GM that prefers to level people up when they do something significantly awesome.

I will most likely be using the milestone system for leveling to make my life easier (you level up at specific story milestones). In 5e you level up to 3 quick then it slows down. Speaking of which you should be leveling up after this fight. 

Anyone know where @DragonRage is? I will be skipping his turn soon. 

Edited by lifesapity

So DragonRage has in fact given his character's theme song to me which is the classic 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwBKjK7Xik0

As seen in the movie Kung Fu Panda 3's credits, but sung by a single person in one take because the singer didn't really think much of the song's chances for success.

Funnily enough I still don't know what Richard's theme song should be, although I am stuck between "The Impossible Dream (The Quest)" or the classic "When a knight won his spurs".

Of course I didn't come here just to find out what your character's theme songs are, I also came to ask if Althea could heal Richard so that I can use the turn to attack the goblin, or maybe to have her attack the goblin so that I can heal myself.

Also it is interesting to note that DragonRage's sheet has things missing from it, such as his Thieves Tool's proficiency granted by his background (Open Lock, Disable Device rolled into one) and a proficiency with a gaming set, which means that we now have another way to disable traps and open doors other than *Picks up Osborn and throws them at the problem*.

Edited by Cronos5010
Grammar

It really depends on whether or not you have a proficiency bonus for it, if you do I think you roll 1d20+Proficiency mod (2)+Wis mod...last time I checked you did have it as a trained skill so.....

8 minutes ago, Cronos5010 said:

It really depends on whether or not you have a proficiency bonus for it, if you do I think you roll 1d20+Proficiency mod (2)+Wis mod...last time I checked you did have it as a trained skill so.....

So my roll would be 1d20 + 2 + plus what's the number here?

+3 because you have 16 Wisdom, basically I think of the formula for Wis mod bonuses as ([Number greater than 10] - 10)/2 rounded down. so if you had 14 the bonus you would have would be +2 but 13 is still +1 just like 12.

6 minutes ago, Cronos5010 said:

+3 because you have 16 Wisdom, basically I think of the formula for Wis mod bonuses as ([Number greater than 10] - 10)/2 rounded down. so if you had 14 the bonus you would have would be +2 but 13 is still +1 just like 12.

So my roll would be 1d20 + 5 right? for medicine that is

Oh yeah, @lifesapity let me know in the IC when there are no more injured (you know, play the role of another cleric and stuff like that). 'Cause right now, Althea will just keep treating people until everyone is healed.

Sorry

Edited by Cool Girl

19 hours ago, Cool Girl said:

Oh yeah, @lifesapity let me know in the IC when there are no more injured (you know, play the role of another cleric and stuff like that). 'Cause right now, Althea will just keep treating people until everyone is healed.

Sorry

Np I wouldn't expect any less from a cleric,  posted.