Jan

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, blackfear2 said:

how can i patch the download file with patch n10?

After downloading the latest patch, unzip it's files and then move them to your pokemon rejuvenation folder. It will ask you to replace already existing files.Just click "Yes to all" and that should be all.

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Phoenix2345 said:

Is there a move tutor for teaching the elemental punches (fire punch,thunderpunch...) Or is there anyway i can teach my pokemon these moves

It is not available in the current version.

-------------

An unrealated thing,maybe there should be topic like request-a-mon thread for rejuvenation.It would be helpful for people who want to do a challenged run.

2 hours ago, Phoenix2345 said:

So..i did the classified information side quest but unfortunately i lost to that rift pokemon..so how can i fight that rift pokemon again or do the quest?

Just go to the cave in darchlight forest.As far as I know the rift pokemon is still there.

6 hours ago, sjtrainer said:

I stucked in bug gym

Right upper  spinark is not there and 

I cant completed the puzzle 

So please help me

Have you installed patch 10?

2 minutes ago, sjtrainer said:

Yes

If you have done it properly exit the gym and re-enter and the ariadoses should be available again to interact with . If that doesnt work,post your save file in Rejuvenation's save file troubleshooting,and someone will tend to it as soon as possible.

26 minutes ago, sjtrainer said:

It does not worked sir i try it many tyms 

Can i copy my safe file here can you please help

Post your save file here explaining your problem and someone that can,will help you as soon as possible.

27 minutes ago, sjtrainer said:

Please send me the link for a new pokemon game 

Like pokemon rejuvenation

But completed

The closest might be Insurgence, though calling it 'similar' to Reborn and Rejuvination might not be accurate.  It and Zeta/Omnicrom are the only big fangame I know are complete (aside from Uranium or Clover, but that is 100% fakemon).

5 hours ago, GishkiSoul said:

2 questions:

Is it normal that in the light brown forest in the lates episode there is no music?

I downloaded only the patch, did I need to download the new version and then even the patch?

If you're asking how to patch. you can take all of the files except: data; graphics and fonts from the direct download of 9.1 and put them in the 9.2 folder. This will let you play on the most recent patch

• 3 weeks later...