Pokemon in Space [IC Chapter #03]

Bfroger6

#04 BEACH

CATHODE & EMM

Nicaea sprays some acid all over the Magikarp who fall to the sands around Suzie.

no crits

Nicaea, Suzie and Terry earned 90 Exp

[Nicaea leveled up to 15!]

[Suzie leveled up to 17!]

Suzie's Curse

Suzie's Atk and Def went up 1 stage, her Spe went down 1 stage

As Suzie braces, Emm and Cathode can see the sea serpents breaking the calm surface of the sea. Their eyes gleaming pink like Meggie's back in #08, they slither through the sand, breaking through any beach equipment left there overnight. Their gazes are locked at the two Cadets as they roar.

"Guys, transmission from across the island! Gyarados have emerged everywhere and Cadets have been deployed to fight them, but after having been beaten up by the Ghost Girl, they can't put up much of a fight. We'll be counting on reinforcements, they should be arriving soon!"

"Three more Gyarados inbound. They'll be here super soon!"

[Turn 3 End]

Gyarados #1 and Gyarados #2 have joined the fight.

They seem different...

Gyarados #1's and #2's [Intimidate]

Nicaea, Suzie and Terry's Atk drops by 2 stages.

[Turn 4 Start; COMBAT PHASE CONTINUES]

Music: This is what we've trained for

The left Gyarados launches forward, slithering like a snake before standing in its full height in front of Suzie, attempting to bite at her body slightly below her head.

Gyarados #1's Bite (10,800 Atk Value) at Suzie

Meanwhile, the other Gyarados starts circling around Suzie and the two Cadets, trying to bypass them.

Gyarados #2 is attempting to flee towards the town!

Turn Order: Gyarados #1 and #2 -> Terry (Cathode) -> Suzie (Cathode) -> Nicaea (Emm)

BattleScreen by ninjacyndaquil

Gyarados #1 (F), Lv: 20

HP (418/418) ####################

ATK: 150

DEF VALUE: 112

SP.ATK: 72

SPD VALUE: 144

SPE: 97

Nature: - (-/-)

Ability: Intimidate, ---

EP: ---

Moves: Bite (10,800 Atk Value), ---

Gyarados #2 (M), Lv: 20

Moves: ---

Player Pokemon

Cathode - Terry (43/43)

Cathode - Suzie (90/90) - +2 Def, -2 Spe

Emmanuel - Nicaea (96/96) - -1 Atk, +1 SpA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

#04 DUNGEON

SENA & RADOVAN

*+Zeta, Rita, Faceless Kid x2, random Mom, random Dad*

Music: Grasping for Air (Intense)

"Sena no!" Rita shouts at Sena, but the boy'd already walked straight through the field towards the parents. "Ugh that idiot, the Baltoy! Watch out for the Baltoy!"

The parents cry, obviously in panic as Sena speaks to them. However, Sena wasn't paying attention, or had plainly been too brave in his action, as to get to the parents, he'd approached the Baltoy as well.

Finding himself surrounded by the two spinning top Pokemon, Sena would realize his mistake, as they begun circling around him and the parents.

Fortunately, Radovan is on the offensive, as Sableye's shadow envelops one Baltoy from behind as it circles around Sena. Sableye also continues running towards the scene as this occurs.

Sableye's Shadow Sneak (7158 Atk Value) on Baltoy #2

crit: 13,75 no crit

It's super effective!

Baltoy #02 takes 460 damage!

Baltoy #02 has fainted.

The shadow grabs hold of Baltoy, countering its spinning trajectory. The mud doll's body starts to crumble under the pressure, before snapping in several places, releasing bright pink light that reminds you of what Verna was pointing towards, and, more importantly, of the petrifying Pokemon back in #08.

Larvitar gained 100 Exp

[Larvitar leveled up to 15!]

Sableye gained 60 Exp

[Sableye leveled up to 24!]

Verna gained 80 Exp

[Verna leveled up to 17!]

The Baltoy is reduced to mud, leaving the other Baltoy to stop spinning, looking towards where its brother was destroyed. The mother's scream pierces your ears as the father throws himself at Sena, punching him in the face and throwing him down to the floor.

Meanwhile, with the other Baltoy stuped by this event, Larvitar can easily run up to it and slam close its jaws on its head.

Larvitar's Bite (8176 Atk Value) on Baltoy #1

crit: 78,41 no crit

It's super effective!

Baltoy #1 takes 240 damage!

Baltoy #1 has fainted.

Larvitar gained 80 Exp

[Larvitar leveled up to 16!]

Sableye gained 60 Exp

Verna gained 80 Exp

[Verna leveled up to 18!]

The Baltoy's head splits open and bursts into pink light much like the other Baltoy's body did. The father is now running towards Radovan, but Zeta intercepts him and, throwing her arms around his waist, tackles him down to the floor with her full body force. A girl that could wrestle a Gabite could very easily wrestle down a grown man as well, apparently. "Please! This, this aren't your children!" She says to the man, holding his arms down. Her eyes have teared up as well. She turns to Radovan. "But they didn't have to be... destroyed. I don't think there was a different way but... it shouldn't have come to this... The glow reminds me of back in the Crystal Forest! This is somehow connected, so these Pokemon were likely in a lot of pain as well, being reshaped to be something they weren't. If they even were real Pokemon..."

"Sena!" Rita runs up to Sena to help him out. With the Gravity off, Dolly can once again float around her. "And you, lady, stay down!" She says to the mother, who was just about to stand up with an expression that can only be described as vicious. Rita points her A-Comm at her and Motor's holographic face pops on screen, frowning at the lady.

"Radovan, apprehend them!"

[COMBAT PHASE FINISHED]

Sena gains 10 EP.

Radovan gains 20 EP.

“cih... I’m fine... I think.” Sena tried to stand up, he is obviously hurt both physically and mentally. He walked to Radovan, but stopped himself, no matter what happened, there is nothing he can do right now, nothing at all. “I don’t like your method, Radovan. But right now, I finally manage to calm myself... and realize that I have no time to argue with you.”

Sena turn his head toward both of the parent. “Just do whatever you want with them.” He sent out Verna, asking her to guide them to the light thing she has showed earlier.

Radovan snapped to attention once the Baltoy were dealt with, moving with a clinically efficient gait towards Zeta, "The 'hostages' who twisted some Pokemon into becoming a crude doppelganger of their long dead children yes, the 'hostages' who were perfectly fine with letting #04 drown for," he stopped for a moment to shoot the mother a dirtier look, gesturing at the shattered Baltoys to prove a point, before with an uncharacteristic coldness to his voice, he said "That, now, if you'll excuse me." 

He quickly requested and received a pair of handcuffs from his A-comm, letting them jangle near his waist while he closed the distance between him and the husband, before he said, "Sir, you can make this a whole lot easier for the both of us if you just calmed down and let my partner restrain you," with an oddly serious tone of voice, only to let out a disappointed sigh when the man struggled some more. "We're only here to help Sir, now hold still," he said, before he quickly leaned down and restrained the man's hands behind his back.

He stood up, leaving the man there as he took another pair out, whipping it around one of his fingers while he turned to face the mother, "Now what'll it be mam? Do you need to be restrained? Or are you going to come quietly?."

"Tch... Calm down!" Emmanuel gasped at the increasing number of Gyarados. He wasn't exactly out of options, though. "Send that Gyarados to sleep - Sleep Powder!" With some preparation, Nicaea pumped out a screen of light green powder before the Gyarados trying to flee past them, hoping to knock it back into slumber.

He was really counting on reinforcements. There would otherwise be no way for them to keep all the Gyarados at bay.

Action: Nicaea uses Sleep Powder (75% Accuracy) on Gyarados #2, intercepting its fleeing attempt.

Having been used to Suzie all this time, Cathode was not as intimidated as a girl her age should have been at the sight of 2 of these gigantic sea serpents.  But this didn't mean she didn't recognize their significant threat. She also realized that the more of them that keep coming, the more pressured Suzie will feel, and her attacks would lose their edge, so she would be more useful the longer she lasts as a protection for others to deal the damage. 

"We need to keep them off as long as we can, girl, just keep it up." She said to Suzie, who did as ordered, while giving a dirty look to her adversary. 

Also Emm ordering a Sleep Powder made her think it would be a good idea in their endeavor to last longer, so she took out her spray and aimed at the gyarados that was about to bite Suzie.  Maybe that would give her some more time to beef up without getting hit.

[Suzie used Curse]

[Cathode used Sporespray on Gyarados 1]

#04 BEACH

CATHODE & EMM

Before Suzie can brace, the Gyarados grabs hold of her rock body with its massive jaw, biting hard, almost to the point of breaking through her rock exterior.

Gyarados #01's Bite (10,800 Atk Value) on Suzie

-crit: 32,9 no crit

-flinch: 52 no flinch

Suzie takes 24 damage.

Luckily, the Bite isn't enough to catch Suzie off guard, but it is enough to grab hold of her and shake her body, forcing Cathode, Emmanuel and their Pokemon off Suzie's back.

Suzie's Curse

Suzie's Atk and Def went up 1 stage. Her Spe went down 1 stage.

Meanwhile, Emmanuel and Nicaea are quick to act on the fleeing Gyarados. Nicaea spreads her powder, cathing the Gyarados in a dust cloud.

Nicaea's Sleep Powder (75% Acc)

-miss: 7,32 no miss

Gyarados #2 fell asleep.

Before falling off of Suzie, Cathode busted out her Sporespray and sprayed some of it straight into Gyarados's face. She fell off of Suzie afterwards but the spray would take effect.

Cathode's Sporespray (75% Acc)

-miss 40,87 no miss

Gyarados #1 fell asleep.

The giant sea serpent, now asleep, lets go of Suzie, who lands in between Cathode and Gyarados #1, who fell into the sand, snoozing.

"Guys great job! The Gyarados are asleep, but still, there're more incoming! But they're not the only ones incoming! I've sent two Cadets in your direction. They'll provide you support!"

[Turn 4 End]

Gyarados #3, #4 and #5 have joined the fight.

They seem different...

Gyarados #3's, #4's and #5's [Intimidate]

Nicaea, Suzie and Terry's Atk drops by 3 stages.

[Turn 5 Start; COMBAT PHASE CONTINUES]

Music: This is what we've trained for

The three new Gyarados arrive and start rushing towards Suzie as the largest object standing in their way. All three of them attempt to Bite her and, if successful, it'd only be expected they'd not let go of her. And Cathode's Sporespray is out of ammo.

All Gyrados' Bite [10,800 Atk Value] on Suzie

However, reinforcements are arriving.

[GREG & JOY CAN JOIN THE SCENE NOW]

Gyarados #1 (F), Lv: 20 [SLP]

Gyarados #2 (M), Lv: 20 [SLP]

Gyarados #3 (F), Lv: 20

Gyarados #4 (M), Lv: 20

Gyarados #5 (F), Lv: 20

Player Pokemon

Cathode - Terry (43/43) - -5 Atk

Cathode - Suzie (66/90) - -2 Atk, +3 Def, -3 Spe

Emmanuel - Nicaea (96/96) - -4 Atk, +1 SpA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

#04 DUNGEON

SENA & RADOVAN

*+Zeta, Rita, random Mom, random Dad*

Music: Drowned city and breathless audience

"You don't understand, we didn't do anything, it was her, it was the Ghost Girl! She made our children out of soil and mud! They were, they were just like our little son and daughter... but you destroyed them! I'd gladly let the island sink for my children!" The mother screams but doesn't physically resist when Radovan approaches her. It's like she's given up; she just lets him apprehend her. Zeta has, in the meantime, gotten up from the father's chest as Radovan'd taken care of him. She runs up to Sena to check on him together with Rita.

"It's gonna leave a bruise. Good thing he hadn't whacked you on the nose, so at least there's nothing broken." Rita smiles at Sena, dusting the back of his shirt off. "Right you're all done now, so let's move on! We should just leave these two here for now. They'll just be a nuisance otherwise."

[You leave the parents tied to the swingset and continue on towards the pink glow]

The town's scenery doesn't change much as you walk. It's mostly old-fashioned apartment buildings and tiled roads, parks on one side. There're some people in the parks around you but you can't make out whether they're faceless or not, and you have to continue on towards the pink glow. It's growing nearer by the minute when suddenly, the tranquil silence of the drowned city is broken by a familiar voice echoing through the streets.

"Everyone, please gather at the stage! The stage performance of the 'Tragic Tale of a Girl who Danced with Gyarados' by the beautiful Utopia is about to begin!"

It's Uno's voice. Or it could be Alpha's, honestly. But one thing's for sure-the moment this voice echoed through the streets, a lot of people from the parks and some exiting the buildings around you all stepped out onto the street, and a busy murmur filled the air around you. People. Faceless fakes. There're all of them around you, but they pay you no heed as they excitedly hurry onward towards the pink glow. So that must be the aforementioned stage.

You hurry towards the stage. There seems to be an entrance to some sort of plaza at the end of this street. Pushing people around you to get there, soon you find yourselves...

The audible flick of a dozen stage lights pointed at you all at once forces you to close your eyes and cover them with your arms. You can hear a crowd cheering around you as music beats down on your eardrums from what you can assume to be ludspeakers set very close to you on both sides. The stage lights move from you to focus on something else on the stage, so you slowly begin to open your eyes.

Music: Stage from the past

"But sir mister... Gyarados... are they not known for their unpredictable and feral nature?" Uno's voice is dramatic. You can nearly picture her spreading her arms on the stage as she says the line, even before opening your eyes. Once you do open your eyes. That's exactly what she's doing. Her and Alpha seem to be involved in a dialogue.

"The tradition has nearly been lost of the years. We must keep it alive for future generations to see! Do not fear, you will dance with my personal Gyrados. There's no chance they'll grow mad."

"..."

"SET THE STAGE!" Alpha shouts dramatically, turning towards the audience. She's acting in a deep male tone. All the lights on the stage flash at Alpha, then at Uno and then at you. Alpha disappears into the darkness as the stage lights turn off above her, leaving only your and Uno on the stage.

Uno turns towards you, acting a frightened face. "N-no, I refuse to follow tradition. I- this is dangerous. What if something goes wrong? I cannot. I will fight tradition, and these Gyarados." Her face turns confident as she looks at you. "I have lost my body in that 'accident'. Because of that 'tradition'."

"And it was all your fault for not objecting." Alpha appears behind your backs from the backstage.

"Yes. I was weak. But I'm not anymore. You're me from the past, so I am free of that. This new body of mine... I won't let it break down like my last. I have been given another chance, so I will reinforce my body. Protect it. It is only soil, so I will take all the soil in this Nexus to forge a body that will last forever in its ability to dance! And to bring back everyone who died!" You notice a pink light emanating from the crowd. It's gathering around Uno and then emanating outwards, like some form of powerful energy. Uno's skin begins to crack, revealing the same light within her body. She is enveloped in light and when the light disperses, in front of you stands a new Uno.

"I."

"Am."

Background by ninjacyndaquil

"Omega! The ruin of tradition!"

"By Uno's wish, this new body will serve you well." Alpha too is glowing pink. "I am stirring the waters above. As soon as we destroy the shards protecting the island, my tidal waves will sink it and it will be all Uno's to rebuild everyone's happiness."

The crowd is cheering. Alpha stands behind you while Omega in front of you. Omega looks you straight in the eyes. "I am saddened by the fact only you've decided to join us here... Emmanuel... Cathode... it was nice while it lasted. But you've turned your backs on Uno, so we will sink you as well." She truly appears sad as she says that. Like there is no other way to resolve this. And the way she talks about Uno in third person...

"Rita, Sena. You've lost so much, so come to me on this stage." She extends a hand to you. "We will come call for your parents together."

You hear Rita gulp down.

But it's Zeta who speaks first. "Stop it, Uno! You're hurting those Pokemon!" She shouts at the eerie woman. "They're not just dolls for you to reshape! And this energy, it's the same as back in Crystal Forest... You're full of life. This life.... why're you using it to bring pain and death!?"

"Why? Isn't it only fair for Uno to wish something selfish for her for once? We must ensure her frail body never breaks again. She's above, waiting to sink with the island, so she could become the island. We, Alpha and Omega, are merely her past and future. I am sorry, but I know you better than Uno. I am her future, after all. And I know you of all people are very hypocritical to claim such things against Uno."

Zeta steps back, confusion apparent on her face.

"Now, I believe you've come to stop Uno even if it means not being able to see your parents again. You're righteous like that, after all. But. Alpha and I won't let that happen."

"Tell us then; what will it be?"

[What will you do?]

Uno? Wait no these two are not her. This situation is even more confusing. Just what kind of ritual she performed on herself that made crazy like this?

That's what Sena think on his head, but that doesn't means he is going to be hesitate, it is clear that whatever they do, all the did are just replacing the people he cares about. "Yeah, sorry, I already told you didn't I? I'm not going to join you, beside those thing you made are just a cheap knock off, that can shatter in a blink." Sena looked around trying to find Frogadier, feeling even more pissed than before. "I am in a very bad mood right now, so one last question from me. Where is Frogadier?"

"Keep it up, and we'll be able to subdue them all soon!" Emmanuel cheered on. "Nicaea, another one!" At his command, the plantoid worked up its body to release another burst of sleep-inducing spores at one of the newly-arrived Gyarados. In meantime, Emmanuel took out an Aether Ball and got ready for capture. The Gyarados could wake up any moment now and he could not afford to waste any time.

Steady... Steady... And go!

Action: Nicaea uses Sleep Powder (75% Accuracy) on Gyarados #5.

Emmanuel throws an Aether Ball at Gyarados #2, going for a swift capture!

Radovan's usually ever present smile dropped off his face when he stepped up to the plate, his voice slowly shifting to a colder, more mocking tone than usual when he said, "So wait, let me get this straight, you're both planning on preventing her fragile body from shattering by killing Uno yourselves, and 'fulfilling' her wish to reunite families with their lost loved ones and soothe the pain caused by the Gyarados attack a decade ago, by causing another tragedy, separating more families, and causing more pain and suffering?."

There was a brief pause, as he found himself unable to do anything but stare at the two in slight disbelief, his mind racing with possibilities as he tried to wrap his head around their plan, before he sighed, and shook his head from side to side. His hands moved down, slowly taking out two Aetherballs as he said, "Don't answer that, we both know that there's only one way to change your mind about this," before he released his Sableye and Larvitar once more, and pointed at the nearest group of faceless, pointing his two hands directly at the closest two women, "Sena, I'm going to need Verna's help with Screech again, this'll take too long without your help. Sableye! use Shadow Sneak on the one to the left, Larvitar! Use Bite on the one to right! We're going to clear a path to the stage everyone! Any help will be greatly appreciated."

#04 TOWN

GREG, JOY & JAY INTRODUCTORY POST

Music: Spring to action

The Nexus Drill lands in one of the plazas at Wailuda Island. You arrived with a handful other Cadets in this vehicle in order to help out the situation at #04. And from the reports, it sounded like a pretty bad situation...

Gyarados approaching. Some extremely powerful entity known as the Ghost Girl had been proved to be the kidnapper of the people from #04 during the Festival all along. And now the whole island was in danger of sinking. Situations like these were exactly why Cadets were necessary on all the Nexi. They had to be able to intervene with any unexpected situations. You were sent to do exactly that.

Your A-Comms buzz on as you rush out the vehicle and onto the square. It's a woman named Ray, her holographic projection appearing before you. She's a slightly chubby woman with her hair shaved on one side. She's young but she's already one of the main dispatchers for the Space Aether Foundation.

"Cadets Johnson, Joy and Kierlain. You know the situation and it's pretty bad. We need to work fast so I'll just tell you what to do. We have Gyarados breaking onto the island from all sides, but their main forces are concentrated on 3 points. We have good coverage on 2 of those points, but the 3rd one could break without reinforcements. Cadets Emmanuel and Granazia were among the first at the scene, as they were involved in fighting the Ghost Girl as well. However, they need your support, Gyarados will be upon them at any moment now! Please hurry over to them. The directions will be on your A-Comms. Ray out."

She closes the comm channel while the map of the island pops up on your A-Comm screens. You can reach the beach in a few minutes, but you still need to hurry. Gyarados breaking into the town would cause massive delays in the evacuation process, potentially leading to hundreds of deaths.

Hurry.

[You can now post your entrances into the #04 BEACH scene with Emmanuel and Cathode. You can attack the Gyarados immediately and you're arriving from the landside, a small road leading down towards the beach, giving you the high ground over the Gyarados on the scene.]

--------------------------------------------------

#04 DUNGEON

SENA & RADOVAN

*+Zeta, Rita, Alpha, Omega*

Omega glanced at Sena with a grin on her face, but she didn't speak. Instead, it was Alpha who addressed him first. "That Frogadier is such a selfish Pokemon. It kept getting in the way, time and time again. But time and time again, alone, it wasn't a match for me."

"However, Frogadier too was a part of the audience on that day. It deserves to be here with us. Too bad our sister escaped with it..." Omega still grins. She doesn't seem phased by such a turn of events. "They'll probably try and assist you in stopping us. Knowing poor Betani, she's probably stalking us right now, planning her attack. She's always lacked manners."

Alpha nods.

Omega then looks at Radovan. "Uno won't die. She'll live on as a utopia for everyone. You know, ever since her body was broken 10 years ago, she always regretted being unable to dance or go out on festivals or do explorations. I have to thank you for giving her a chance to experience all of these things. She is now content with her life. What remains is us. Alpha and Omega, we'll dance as she wills us to. We'll dance and protect her grandest selfish desire!"

[α COMBAT PHASE INITIATED Ω]

Music: Ruin Ωf TraditiΩn

"RADOVAN, HOW RUDE, SIMPLY ATTACKING OUT OF THE BLUE! HAHAHAHAHA!" Omega shouts, a mad grin on her face, as Larvitar and Sableye's attacks tear through the bodies of faceless crowd members, ripping their mud bodies apart. Each one Radovan's Pokemon beat down bursts into pink light, which flows upwards. The crowd members with faces start screaming and running away, while the faceless ones all turn towards Radovan, Sena, Rita and Zeta.

On the stage, you can see Omega place one leg in front of the other, crossing her arms at the chest before spinning and spreading them apart. Looking back behind you, you can see Alpha mirroring her dance.

Omega's Swords Dance

Omega's Atk went up 2 stages.

Alpha's [Dancer] triggers

Alpha's Swords Dance

Alpha's Atk went up 2 stages.

After finishing the short dance, Alpha jumps up into a backflip so high, it lands her on top of a building circling the plaza. As she moved away from the entrance to the plaza, the crowd began running away through the exit, passing you by on their way running for their lives.

"..." Alpha gazes at you from the top of the building. The apartment building is 3 stories tall, around 10 meters in height, so she's 10 meters above you. As she gazes down upon you, she spreads her arms, pulling out her fan. Her moves are precise as she performs a short dance similiar to what you'd see on a #04 stage play, hiding her face behind the fan. Omega mirrors her movements.

Alpha's Quiver Dance

Alpha's SpA, SpD and Spe went up 1 stage.

Omega's [Dancer] triggers

Omega's Quiver Dance

Omega's SpA, SpD and Spe went up 1 stage.

"You cannot beat us! Go, Baltoy, encircle them! We'll rebuild you anew, your loved ones await!" Omega declares from the stage, as confetti suddenly burst in a celebratory act, showering the stage and plaza in colorful paper scraps.

As if on que, several faceless audience members burst into bodies of Baltoy, spinning violently around you. There're 3 of them for now and you won't be able to reach Alpha nor Omega without destroying them first.

"Akh, Radovan, you idiot! Like, we could've PLANNED something instead of just attacking, right??? There's so many faceless people here, and if they're all Baltoy... Sena, let's bust a way out of this plaza! We can still run if we act now!"

"Hahahahaha! Run if you want! I can assure you neither Alpha nor I will attack while there're still any of Uno's audience around. Actually..." She swings her hand and the 3 Baltoy circling around you suddenly stop. They move to clear you a path outside the plaza. "Whoever wishes to run can run. That just gives us more time to perform what we must."

"Sena let's go! We have to find Frogadier! It could be hurt from its fight with these crazies!"

"Radovan we can't beat them all, let's go!" Zeta says, pulling out her own Aether Ball. "Murki please help us!" She presses on it, opening it and letting the crow Pokemon fly around her. Murki's confused for a moment but quickly notices the danger. "Murki can cover our escape in case they're lying." Zeta says, determination in her eyes. "Her Featherdance can help us."

Omega grins at the mentioned move.

[What will you do?]

1) Stay and fight

2) Run and regroup

With a big sighed Joy plopped onto the ground. Not only where they making her actually do work but they made her hurry as well. Looking down over the beach she sighed again and pulled out a the ball containing "Well I guess I should help since i'm here anyway." She mumbles as she rolled the ball releasing Mr.Cuddles. "Well we got work to do before food Mr, Cuddles so ummm....use Chip Away on that one and I'll Support you from up here." She said with a joyful smile as she points at a Gyarados as Mr. Cuddles give a small salute and jumps towards the Gyarados ready to smack it. 

Joy will use her Defender ability to raise Mr. Cuddles Def.

Mr. Cuddles will use Chip away on Gyarados #4  

“...” Sena is at a lost for word. His face is now a mix between anger, confusion, annoyed and dumbfounded. “Of all the shitty choice you choose, you decide to do that.” He manage to come up with a comment, but that’s all he could think of right now.  He tried to think of something, but he couldn’t. There is no way they can actually put up a fight against them in this current chaotic situation. He runs to Radovan, “We are leaving. Unless you have a better idea.” 

Sena signaled to Verna. “Verna whenever those Baltoy getting close to us, use supersonic!” The little bat nodded, she feels like she can’t do anything but, knowing the situation she will do her best to keep Sena safe, so it flies close to the group, ready herself to use supersonic when she needs to. Sena began to run from the stage, “right, we’re going to find Frogadier and Betani first, let’s go!” 

Jay felt his heart thumping out of his chest, tossing a sunscreen bottle around in his hands and white sunscreen streaks still lingering on his face. Nervous would be an understatement. They were being deployed at #04, which initially made Jay dress hastily into his swimming boxers and straw hat. Surely, after the deployment was over, they could mess around at the beach, right? But as Jay arrived at the Drill and heard the reports, he realized that sunburns were the least of his problems - at least not while there were murderous Gyradoses rampaging up and down the beach and the entire island's residents hanging on the line.

Seriously? He had only very recently graduated, but now they were throwing him straight into the go. Out of the frying pan, into a magma pit. As he disembarked the drill, he jumped up and down on the spot, trying to psych himself up. He could do it. Yeah, what did a bunch of giant flying water dragons have got on him? Type advantage, anti-physical ability, and probably numbers advantage. An anti-flaming-bird combo. That's what they had on him. Jay only ended up becoming even more nervous as it slowly dawned on him that he might have been the least qualified person to deal with this.

So much for the beach episode. Jay let out a silent laugh that huffed into a sigh, then followed another cadet to the beach, holding tightly on his straw hat.

As he reached the beach, he saw two other cadets already present, holding off a horde of Gyradoses encroaching on their position. Some had fallen asleep, presumably from a Sleep Powder or something similar, but there were still plenty looking awake and pissed.

He took a deep breath and sent out his starter, a combusken with a clipped left plume named Ember. 

Ember looked at the beach full of thrashing serpents, then back to Jay with a look of 'The hell am I supposed to do.'

Jay threw his hands up. "What? Don't look at me! I didn't piss them off! For once it's not my fault!"

Ember didn't look impressed and cocked her head. 

"L-look, we can wing this." Jay said with a very unconvincing look of reassurance, "We can do this, we got this! Alright, use Peck! Watch their tail and attack the ones still awake! I'll support from here!" 

If Ember had eyebrows, she would have raised it. But instead she bawked and ran at the nearest Gyrados, jumping up and aiming to Peck the eyes.

Jay used Attacker (Lv. 1) on Ember!

Ember used Peck on Gyrados #4!

Peck (Physical)

Power: 30

Accuracy: 100%

Att. Stage: +1

Att. Value: 5212

Greg mostly kept pace with the other two Cadets he was with, once they reached the task at hand he decided to hold just a tad back up the hill.  Mom always said 'scary water-snake-dragon-things were better appreciated from a distance'. 
"Wow, okay yeah five at once?  That's a lot to take on."

Reaching his chosen destination a few feet back he pulled out a ball and summoned Matilda with a small flash.  The glorified white puffball uncomfortably pawing at the sand and debris.

"Let's see if we can't some of them to take care of themselves.  Matilda use Confuse Ray!"

Confuse Ray on Gyrados #3.

Radovan considered his options for a brief moment as he saw Alpha and Omega do their deadly dances together, and surveyed the chaos surrounding the once peaceful and joyful event, quickly concluding that at the rate those two are boosting each other up? Welll... "I'm working on one as we're going along to be honest, I mean sure regrouping with Betani and the others is starting to sound like a really good idea now, but how do we even find her in a city this size? And more importantly! You really shouldn't use Featherdance against two Dancers Zeta! You'll just give them more chances to boost themselves, do you have any other moves you could use on them or?."

He started to flick through his A-Comm after he replied, turning around to buy himself some space and time even as he tried to rapidly multitask, using one hand to point at nearby targets and order his Larvitar and Sableye to, "Larvitar! Sableye! Stay close to me! I want you to use Bite or Shadow Sneak at any Baltoys that move in to attack the two of you alright." and used the other to see if his A-Comm was still completely and utterly useless and couldn't be used to contact Betani herself. His Pokemon meanwhile, seemed to mostly understand what he intended them to do, trying their best to keep pace with him and turning around to beat up the first two soulless Baltoy quick and brave enough to try and get a good hit in.

While the result was for the most part successful, Cathode did not appreciate at all the negatives that came with it.  Suzie took an unprecedented amount of damage from a single bite, and they had lost their foothold.  

They were already in too deep though so she clutched her opposide side with one hand for reassurement, while putting the other one on Suzie. "The longer we stay, the better. Hang on a bit longer. Just gotta keep covering Nicaea, so keep doing what you were doing."

The snake had gotten the grasp by now, and she was actually getting pretty intimidated by all the other serpents eyeing her, so going on the defensive felt just right for her. She used another Curse, and Cathode's Defender also activated.

Cathode saw Emanuel throw a ball on the sleeping Gyarados, and she thought that in their hopeless situation, any chance to reduce the enemy count, was a viable tactic. So she did just the same and after shakily getting back on her feet, took a pose and threw an aether ball on the other sleeping gyarados, hoping for the best. Maybe getting captured would lift their frenzy and  empowerment.

It was at that moment that she saw that they were not alone, as three  new people, obviously cadets, had come and commanded their own partners to attack the gyaradoses.  Individually they didn't seem like much, but maybe as a combined team they would be able to dish some meaningful damage. 

She tried to address the strangers normally, but her familiar nervousness encompassed her. "I-I haven't seen you before, b-but I'm so gl-glad that you g-guys came!" She shouted at them, and immediately got embarrased at her own self, and and looked down on the ground as if waiting for it to tell her how to fix her awful first impression.

[Suzie used Curse]

[Cathode's defender activated]

[Cathode threw an Aether Ball on the other sleeping Gyarados]

#04 BEACH

CATHODE, EMM, GREG, JOY & JAY

Before the reinforcements arrive or anyone else can react, the Gyarados simultaneously bite down on Suzie. However, Cathode's morale boost helps her out.

Cathode's [Defender]

Suzie's Def goes up +1

All Gyrados' Bite [10,800 Atk Value] on Suzie

Gyarados #3

crit: 12,19 no crit

flinch: 28,276 Suzie's flinched! (Suzie's Curse attack has been stopped)

Suzie takes 16 damage!

Gyarados #4

crit: 16,89 no crit

Suzie takes 16 damage!

Gyarados #5

crit: 68,02 no crit

Suzie takes 16 damage!

The first bite is enough for Suzie to be stunned from shock. All these sea serpents have already by then gotten an edge on her nerves, so three of them attacking her simultaneously just proved to be too much for the snake to act afterwards. The Gyarados pick the stunned Suzie up all together, throwing her aside into the rocks overlooking the beach. She tumbles into them with a loud sound of crushing rock as her weight smashed into them. And without Suzie, Cathode, Terry, Emm and Nicaea are now painfully exposed...

Nicaea shakes her leaves at the Gyarados.

Nicaea's Sleep Powder (75% Acc)

miss: 94,71 miss

However, she misses her target.

Meanwhile, Emmanuel throws an Aether Ball at one of the Gyarados but it only shakes one time before breaking apart, and the sleeping Gyarados once again lands into the sandy beach.

However, the Aether Ball Cathode throws at the other sleeping Gyarados shakes three times and glows green, signifying a successful capture!

[Cathode has caught Gyarados #1!]

Cathode earned 10 EP.

Suzie earned 100 Exp. Level up!

Terry earned 100 Exp. Level up!

Nicaea earned 50 Exp. Level up!

[GREG, JOY & JAY HAVE JOINED THE SCENE]

From the dust left by Suzie's landing onto the rocks, Joy and Mr. Cuddles would feel a tremor beneath their feet as they ran up to a slope above the beach. The rock snake would be lying dazed underneath them as Mr. Cuddles jumped over her, smashing its full body weight into a punch aimed at one of the Gyarados. The Gyarados, not seeing any possibility of a huge ball of fat and fur suddenly flying straight into its face, is left confused and open to a direct hit.

Mr. Cuddles's Chip Away (14,373 Atk Value)

crit: 31,36 no crit

Gyarados #4 takes 128 damage!

Mr. Cuddles lands straight in-between the Gyarados's eyes, pushing its head to land into the sand below, what from the Munchlax's weight and the power behind his attack.

Jay doubles down on Gyarados #4, the same one knocked to the ground by Mr. Cuddles and Joy, launching Ember straight at it with her beak up front, sticking it into the Gyarados's side.

Ember's Peck (5212 Atk Value) on Gyara #4

crit: 92,78 no crit

Gyarados #4 takes 45 damage!

Greg and his Vulpix arrive running as well, Matilda shooting off a beam of dazzling, desorienting lights from her tail.

Matilda'a Confuse Ray on Gyara #3

Gyarados #3 is not confused!

The Gyarados's raging gaze is replaced by a confused glazed over look. It still trashes about but cannot seem to fully willfully direct itself anymore.

[Turn 5 End]

Gyarados #2 sleep: 66,28

Gyarados #2 is fast asleep.

Ember's [Speed Boost] triggers. Spe +1!

[Turn 6 Start; COMBAT PHASE CONTINUES]

The Gyarados focus on the new threats. With Gyarados #1 out of commission, Gyarados #2 captured and Gyarados #3 confused, their threat has diminished significantly, but it'd still be a grand task to defeat them all.

Gyarados #4, the one that Mr. Cuddles and Ember tag-teamed, raises its head, shaking Mr. Cuddles off it with considerable force, throwing him into the sand below. The Gyarados focuses its attention on the weaker target-Ember, and launches at her with its jaws agape. Even with her boosted speed, however, Ember is still way too slow to outrun this attack. She can only combat it as best she can by deflecting.

Gyarados #4's Bite (10,800 Atk Value) on Ember

Gyarados #3 looks around and goes after Matilda and Greg, aiming to bite the small fox.

Gyarados #3 is confused.

confusion: 24,02

It hurt itself in its confusion!

Gyarados #3 takes 64 damage!

It, however, cannot act normally, instead smashing its head into the sand and rocks below, hurting itself in the process.

Gyarados #5, meanwhile, tries to slither away amids all the chaos, slinking towards the far end of the beach and towards the sea. It might re-emerge elsewhere if left to its own devices, and invade the town while the evacuations are still in place.

[Gyarados #5 tries to run away]

Turn order: The Gyarados -> Ember (Jay) -> Terry (Cathode) -> Matilda (Greg) -> Nicaea (Emmanuel) -> Suzie (Cathode) -> Mr. Cuddles (Joy)

Gyarados #2 (M), Lv: 20 [SLP]

Gyarados #3 (F), Lv: 20 [CONFUSED]

HP (354/418) ####################

Gyarados #4 (M), Lv: 20

HP (245/418) ####################

Gyarados #5 (F), Lv: 20

Player Pokemon

Cathode - Terry (43/43) - -5 Atk

Cathode - Suzie (18/90) - -2 Atk, +4 Def, -3 Spe

Emmanuel - Nicaea (96/96) - -4 Atk, +1 SpA

Joy - Mr. Cuddles (315/315) - +1 Def

Jay - Ember (130/130) - +1 Atk, +1 Spe

Greg - Matilda (82/82)

--------------------------------------------------

#04 DUNGEON

SENA & RADOVAN

*+Zeta, Rita, Alpha, Omega*

[SENA AND RITA HAVE LEFT THE SCENE]

[α COMBAT PHASE CONTINUES Ω]

Music: Ruin Ωf TraditiΩn

Zeta yelps at Radovan's question. She pulls at his sleeve, trying to force him to go with them. "Radovan please let's just go! Don't fight them!"

Sena and Rita make a break for it, joining the crowd of people that was leaving. However, Zeta and Radovan stay behind. Radovan of his own volition and Zeta while trying to make him run with them. The Baltoy circle around the two of them, closing their escape route. Zeta turns her back on Radovan to observe the situation. There're at least several dozen faceless people around them, all of them likely Baltoy ready to attack them at Alpha and Omega's command.

Omega meanwhile laughs. "Radovan your folly has doomed Zeta as well! How selfish of you, to force this upon one of your friends! And to combat the wishes of another of your friends! Now watch our dance as it destroys you and your Pokemon!" She jumps forward into the crowd, spinning violently like a ballerina with each step as she approaches Radovan and Zeta. Alpha follows her lead, jumping down from the building to perform the same dance. As they run and dance, both of their bodies catch fire and the two of them encircle Radovan, Zeta, and the rest of the Baltoy, catching them in a ring of fire that keeps spreading with each moment.

Omega's Fiery Dance (19,008 SpA Value)

SpA boost: 9,69 SpA up +1

Alpha's [Dancer] triggers.

Alpha's Fiery Dance (12,960 SpA Value)

SpA boost: 89,35 no SpA boost

The ring of fire burns bright and hot and now, as Alpha and Omega have encircled you, they prepare to strike again. Alpha halts her dance abruptly, spinning at her heel to pose with her fan. Mysterious energy envelops her as she jumps up and sends it towards Radovan's Pokemon. Omega does the same, except she hides her face not behind a fan but behind her dress's sleeve. The energy is concentrated into an orb of light which travels at high speed, one going for Larvitar and the other for Sableye. The one targetting Larvitar is coming from the front and the stage, while the one targetting Sableye is coming from behind, from the direction Sena and Rita ran towards out of the plaza. In all this chaos, Radovan is unable to pay attention to his A-Comm. He simply doesn't hear anything over it, even though a hologram of Betani appears momentarily on his display.

Alpha's Revelation Dance (Water type; 21,870 SpA Value) on Larvitar

Omega's [Dancer] triggers.

Omega's Revelation Dance (Ground type; 42,768 SpA Value) on Sableye

The Baltoy don't do anything. They don't need to do anything.

Turn order: Alpha & Omega -> Murki (Zeta) -> Sableye (Radovan) -> Larvitar (Radovan)

Alpha #1 (F), Lv: 20

HP (528/528) ####################

ATK: 132 [+2]

DEF VALUE: 57

SP.ATK: 90 [+1]

SPD VALUE: 356 [+1]

SPE: 108 [+1]

Nature: Gentle (+SpD/-Def)

Ability: Dancer

EP: HP, Atk and SpD

Moves: Quiver Dance, Revelation Dance (21,870), Origin Pulse (26,730), Aqua Tail (42,768), Mud Sport

Omega (F), Lv: 20

HP (528/528) ####################

ATK: 90 [+2]

DEF VALUE: 237

SP.ATK: 132 [+2]

SPD VALUE: 86 [+1]

SPE: 108

Nature: Lax (+Def/-SpD)

Ability: Dancer

EP: HP, Def and SpA

Moves: Swords Dance, Fiery Dance (25,344), Precipice Blades (38,880), Lava Plume (25,344), Stomping Tantrum (24,192->48,600)

Seeing reinforcements arriving brought about a sigh of relief from Emmanuel's mouth. Cathode had just managed to capture one of the Gyarados, too. "Good job, everyone!" He cheered on. While Suzie took a beating, the other cadets had managed to distract the Gyarados successfully, relieving the pressure on the rock snake. However, one of the Gyarados was trying to run away again, and he couldn't have that happening. If it went into the water again, it might grow even stronger.

"Don't let that one get away, Sleep Powder!"

After missing the last one, Nicaea was quick to pick up the pace again, eager to prove something. The wind carried the greenish spores toward the Gyarados trying to run away.

Action: Nicaea uses Sleep Powder (75% Accuracy) on Gyarados #5.

Jay cheered as the Munchlax slammed the water serpent into the sand, then Ember taking advantage of its downed state with an accurate Peck into its side. Maybe he did got this! Or at least the other cadets did, anyway. Speaking of other cadets though; he turned away momentarily to check the other cadets, who were throwing Pokeballs at the sleeping Gyradoses presumably in a straw-grasp attempt to reduce the number of targets before they reawakened.

Well, that's a long shot - but I guess we're desperate! It's not gonna work thooooouwwaaat??

Jay squinted as one of the balls shuddered on the ground after absorbing a Gyrados, then confirmed its capture with a crisp click. Jay scratched his head, trying to reconcile what he had witnessed with theory.

Isn't capturing an undamaged Pokemon stupidly hard? What the actual f-

Ember cawed at Jay to get his attention - she had the attention of a Gyrados with a slightly squashed head, and she was unsuccessfully kiting the rearing and enraged Gyardos. Jay jumped a little. Why Ember!? Okay, it was alright, he could use this. The Gyrados was damaged and probably easier to catch than the one that girl just caught, right? And maybe capturing wasn't as hard as it looked!

"O-alright, uh, try to bring it closer to me!" Jay said, pulling out an Aetherball...? Wait - it felt too plastic. He looked down with a panicked mouth agape. Instead of a ready Aetherball, he was holding a sunscreen bottle. "Drat! Auhh, Wait-waitwaitwait!" Jay frantically started to turn his pockets inside out. Ember's empty Aetherball tumbled out into the sand, but other than that, nothing. He must have left his A-Comm behind on the drill or something! And all he brought was a stupid sunscreen bottle! 

Seeing as she was not going to receive her orders in time, Ember gave an avian version of an angry sigh and pivoted on her leg, then attempted to deflect at least some of the incoming attack with another Peck.

Ember used Peck on Gyrados #4!

Peck (Physical)

Power: 30

Accuracy: 100%

Att. Stage: +1

Att. Value: 5212

After the situation seems safe, Sena decide to stop, and is now hiding with Rita, "Thank Verna for the cover, but seems the Baltoy are all focused on Radovan." The little bat nodded, getting some praise from her owner made her happy, flying around spinning above Sena before finally resting on his head. Sena realize that their situation is not improving at all. Zeta decide to stay with Radovan, trying to convince him to retreat. As much as he regret leaving Zeta, the girl is just too attached to Radovan, she could not leave the guy alone. "This is just great... Zeta is with Radovan, hopefully that guy can protect Zeta." He let out a sigh.

Sena reach to his pocket, grabbing his A-comm, he pulls it out trying to find Betani's contact. This is probably one of the few moment that Sena actually agree with Radovan why not try contacting Uno? He turn his head to Rita, "Rita we're going to contact Betani. Right now we will need her help." Said Sena who is now trying to contact Betani. He tried to think up a plan, but the most basic plan he could come up with, is to separate the two woman. Why bother fighting the two strong entity that can work together so damn perfectly when you can just split them up? But that is probably easier said than done. Just how are they going to separate the two?

"C'mon Betani answer the call..." Whatever the case Sena feels like he need to at least be able to contact Betani.

#04 DUNGEON

SENA

*+Rita*

Music: Not only roses have thorns, you know!?

No one pursues Sena and Rita as they make their escape. In fact, as soon as they and the last living people from the audience leave the plaza, a ring of fire appears around where Radovan and Zeta are standing, entirely cutting entry to the plaza, both in and out. The faceless people have also been trapped within the ring, meaning they likely couldn't pursue. Alpha and Omega... they didn't mind letting them leave. It just gave them more time to finish whatever they had to do to set the destruction of #04 in motion. Radovan and Zeta would hold them a bit, but not long.

As Rita and him turn a corner, she sits down, back to the wall, pulling her Rotom A-Comm. "I'll analyze the data from the two of them while you contact this Betani."

A hologram appears on Sena's A-Comm. "YOU ABSOLUTE DORKS THE ENTIRE PLAZA IS ON FIRE YOU'VE TOTALLY RUINED MY SHOT AT ENDING THEIR PITIFUL LITTLE PLAN!" She immediately shouts at you, provoking Rita into standing up. "Ugh shut up it wasn't our fault! It's Sena's idiotic friend!" She says, pulling the A-Comm out of Sena's grasp. You're immediately sorely reminded of how she broke your last A-Comm..............

"Yeah whatever you should've known better than to bring an idiot with you. But Zeta's there with him..." Betani looks to the side, biting her lip. "They likely won't kill them so at least that's good. Anyways turn around I'm right here." The transmission cuts and you turn around to see Betani and Frogadier walking towards you from a nearby alley. Frogadier seems injured, holding one of its hands over its chest, where a big bruise is visible. But its expression is still determined. It won't stop until Alpha and Omega have been defeated.

[BETANI & FROGADIER HAVE ENTERED THE SCENE]

Music: Girl that walks alone

"Ok let's discuss. Whatever bull they sold you is completely untrue. I know my adopted sister and she's been through a lot, but she wouldn't want anyone to die for her selfish benefit. From what I know neither of them are the real Uno, so she's definitely still on the surface. I can't believe I too was so dumb to actually believe for a second that she could've made such a fast recovery even if she was hit by the Tree of Life's attack! Ugh, this is my fault as well for not interfering sooner."

Rita interferes. "It's my fault too... I was totally wrong about the Ghost Girl. She can't help me find my mom..." She looks down dejectedly, but Betani ignores it.

"Boo hoo, it's up to us now to fix this." She looks up at Sena. "This Pokemon was fighting Alpha on its own when I arrived. Alpha beat it senseless but the two of them wouldn't kill it. They likely need all of the audience here for some reason..." Frogadier seems to avoid looking directly at Sena. Either it's angry or just shy. "It's your Pokemon isn't it? I have my Steenee, I don't want it or need it." She makes a shooing motion towards Sena and Frogadier, walking a bit to the side and closer to Rita. Frogadier doesn't move towards Sena. "They likely can't start this whole twisted plan of theirs without taking care of a couple points on the surface. Mainly the three Shards protecting the island from bad weather. Ever wonder why it's a storm everywhere but on Wailuda here? Yeah that's why. Alpha and Omega have to destroy these Shards before sinking the island. Then they'll have to use some form of fuel or energy to transform Uno's body into something akin to their bodies."

"From my analysis, Omega's body is actually similiar in composition to the faceless Baltoy people. She's made from soil and mud."

"Right, so they want to do the same to Uno to fix her. But using an entire island's worth of soil... They think she wants that, but they're wrong. At least I hope so. Our options are either try to find a way back to the surface or hold them off here. I don't see your friends so I will assume they're above. Good, they might buy us time." She paces around as she speaks. "So, bright boy, any ideas on what to do? I'm all ears. I vote we swiftly neutralize one of them, leaving the other without their dance partner. Alpha would be the easier target for my Steenee's precise kicks."

"I think we could try and contact the surface, tell them what we know! With Motor's help, it might be possible, even if we don't know how far apart we actually are from them..."

[Which plan do you support?]

1) Swiftly handle Alpha

2) Try to contact the surface

3) Ask Frogadier?

Shaking her arms in the air in a bit of a celebration Joy called out "Whoooo! Good job Mr.Cuddles now umm...hit again with Chip Away."  At her words Mr.Cuddles jumps up from laying on the sand with surprising agility and charges at the Gyarados getting ready to punch the serpant again. Looking down at the injured Onix laying on the rocks below her, she considered her options to either heal it up so it could continue fighting (and using her limited resources)  or to attempt to throw a ball at the one Mr.Cuddles was attacking and maybe remove it from the fight.  She mumbled to herself for a moment in indecision before reaching her decision. Joy pulled out one of her spare Aether balls "Well lets see if I can do this." She said under her breath as she tosses the ball at the Gyarados after Mr.Cuddles attack it.

Mr. Cuddles uses Chip Away on Gyarados #4

Chip away 
Power: 70

Accuracy: 100

Attack Value: 14373

+1 Defense stage

Joy Throws an Aether ball at Gyarados #4 after Mr.Cuddles attacks

"yeah... it's kinda my fault for letting that idiot join this whole fiasco, so can't say much how sorry I am about that though, but it is nice to hear Zeta would be fine for now." After that Sena just listen to Betani's story, the Tree of Life is related with the whole thing, but the three shard. What are they? Asking Betani now would only give Alpha and Omega some time so Sena decide to ask her that after the whole thing is over.

Both plan are good if it is possible then he want to do both of them. "Alright, I'm going to assume that there might be some trouble caused by Alpha and Omega." Sena looked at Motor then to Rita "Can Motor do it while we're on the move? We need to confront both of them especially Alpha as soon as we can. We're going to hold them off at the very least, beating either one of them is a nice bonus for us. Just send them some quick message to come here as soon as the trouble on the surface is a bit stable, explaining the whole situation would be a bit time consuming." 

While in the middle of thinking, Sena looked at Frogadier, he knows that the frog mon is just trying to help, and Sena's decision back then, isn't something Frogadier wanted, seeing him injured made Sena feels guilty for some reason. Sena then just lean closer to Frogadier flicking his head, He looked to both Betani and Rita "does any of you have a potion or Oran Berry?" After Sena said that, he turn his head to Frogadier "Look, we mess up... I mess up, sorry I wasn't able to make the right call back then. I should have known that you want to kick Alpha's ass to stop this whole fiasco while protecting the place you call home." Sena sighed before continue with "but you can't do this by yourself. We will help you, we're going to do this right, you me Verna and some of friend here, we're going to stop both Alpha and Omega once and for all. What do you say... partner?" Sena take out one his Aether Ball attempting to reconcile with the pokemon, while Verna flew down from Sena's head to the ground, trying to put up a cheering pose. (assuming the temporary aether ball stop working)

Sena's choice: 3->2 (on the move if possible if not then skip number 2)->1

Realizing all too late that his only way of escaping was cut off, and that he couldn't take them both on at the same time if Sena and the rest decided to scarper instead of staying, Radovan decided to make the best of a bad situation, and quickly ordered his Pokemon to, "Sableye! Use Detect and avoid their attacks! Larvitar, just...try to use Bite on Alpha I guess, if you survive then good job!." Neither of his Pokemon seemed particularly enthused with his orders, and both struggled in their own ways to last through this turn. After giving out his commands, Radovan moved back a little to, trying to buy him a bit of space from the chaotic melee, and allow him to be heard when he asked, "And Zeta! Does Murkybite have anything she can do to help? Any way to reduce their stats or confuse them that isn't a Dance move?."

Larvitar uses Bite, or at least tries to, Radovan genuinely doesn't believe that it'll survive past this turn.
Sableye uses Detect, and basically blocks their everything.

#04 DUNGEON

SENA

*+Rita*

"Wait are you literally going to ask this Frogadier for advice!? Look if you're gonna be doing nonsense like this I'm better off by myself." Betani crosses her arms, while Frogadier looks at Sena. It watches Sena straight in the eyes for several moments as if weighing his resolve. It too seems unsure on what to do. It probably wants to deal with Alpha but something is making it reconsider... Maybe it too realizes that dealing with Alpha shouldn't be their prime objective. After all, establishing communications with the surface could prove vital. Clenching his hands, Frogadier points at Rita.

"Huh me? My plan? HA of course my plan! But look Sena, we can't do both things. Of course Motor can do it on the run, but if we're going after Alpha, we'll also need Motor's enchanced scanners to get direct intel into the situation at the plaza. He can't do everything at the same time. Besides, a short message won't suffice. And telling them to get down here to us would be pointless, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah. If we just told them to come down here, what if they got stuck as well? We also don't know if coming to this city is still even possible without Alpha and Omega's approval." Rita and Frogadier nod.

"If you trust Frogadier and us, then contacting the surface should be our priority. They need to find Uno and guard the shards. We don't know what's even happening up there, so we need information just as much as they do. If all goes well, maybe one of Alpha or Omega might even be forced to go to the surface and destroy the shards themselves. Then we could strike!"

Frogadier smirks, nodding at Sena and nudging his Aether Ball with its forehead. It's absorbed into the ball, which flickers to a green light.

[You finally trusted Frogadier]

Verna and Frogadier gained 150 Exp

Sena earned 50 EP

Frogadier is holding [something glistening]

Betani tosses Sena a Super Potion. "Here we'll need to be ready. So, guess we won't be attacking right away."