Gen 3 - Shiny Thread | Public Development

Jan

• Developers
41 minutes ago, Bluedodobob said:

Like this?

380s gl.png

Here you go.

381s.png

As cool as the green one is, I think we should keep the red if Latios is blue, which is my favorite. 

32 minutes ago, KmK said:

You know what, I like that solution. Lets go with that. 

Do you prefer marshtomp to be pink or red? Some people mentioned that red might be better for the consistency, but I made it a slightly different colour on purpose: because the non shiny colour is different as well. 

And can I claim torkoal? I have something I want to try and I did finish the swellow line already...

If the original shiny is different then the first and last evolutions, I don't think it's a problem. We can keep it as is. 

And yep! Torkoal is yours, friend. 

24 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

So first options
Please feel free to tell me your opinion

Hide contents

355_3.png355_4.png

I dont know what to do with the skull 

The ghost wisp thing is cool, but unfortunately it's in the wrong resolution. The sprite is in x2, and the flames are in 1x

Size difference for scale: 

Spoiler

aab003d614c57237a44b5976b1d6620c.png

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jan said:

The ghost wisp thing is cool, but unfortunately it's in the wrong resolution. The sprite is in x2, and the flames are in 1x

Size difference for scale: 

Ok, I will try to fix it tomorrow 
can you please tell me witch you prefer? So I can make a new of it?

• Developers
4 minutes ago, foznkr said:

vibrava .... and flygon because seems i missed a spot (again)

329.png

329b.png

330s.png

Looking good!

1 minute ago, Anti_Hero said:

Ok, I will try to fix it tomorrow 
can you please tell me witch you prefer? So I can make a new of it?

The one the left is my favorite out of the two. 

• Global Mods

OK here's whats hopefully the final roundup for Deoxys: Front and back sprites for the colored face versions, with a bit of attempted edge blending, as well as a purple normal forme variant and a dark midriff speed forme variant that I just made for fun and for some other options.

386s.png386sb.png386s_1.png386sb_1.png

386s_2.png386sb_2.png386s_3.png386sb_3.png

386sa.png386sba.png386s_3a.png386sb_3a.png

Sadly Shiny Deoxys is basically never going to be seen in game =(.

If this is done, I'll put a claim in for Mawile I think.

Edited by DreamblitzX
reuploaded some back with messed up outlines

• Developers
15 minutes ago, Atticus said:

FINALLY

tweBuZk.png2RmeHEi.png

94qB9Cb.pngbCfsV93.png

claiming roselia :^)

These are amazing! By the way... Did you put 62 because Glalie's number is 362? Either way these are great. 

13 minutes ago, foznkr said:

Trapinch

328.png

328b.png

I like the colors used here a ton. Approved!

6 minutes ago, Desaya said:

@Jan It seems you missed my sprites.

Oh... I thought I replied to this. Anyway, There were some outlining issues on the backsprite, but I fixed that myself and... has Surskit's eyes always been pitch black like that?? I feel like it's missing a pupil. 

Masquerain is pretty af though, and Wingull/Pelliper are good too!!

6 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

OK here's whats hopefully the final roundup for Deoxys: Front and back sprites for the colored face versions, with a bit of attempted edge blending, as well as a purple normal forme variant and a dark midriff speed forme variant that I just made for fun and for some other options.

386s.png386sb.png386s_1.png386sb_1.png

386s_2.png386sb_2.png386s_3.png386sb_3.png

386sa.png386sba.png386s_3a.png386sb_3a.png

The backsprites of some these have outlining issues, but I've gone ahead and fixed that myself so you're 100% done! Nice job on these!

• Global Mods
9 minutes ago, Jan said:

The backsprites of some these have outlining issues, but I've gone ahead and fixed that myself so you're 100% done! Nice job on these!

I noticed this too immediately after uploading and edited my post shortly after, but obviously that was once you already quoted it and were typing.

I think that also meant you missed my new claim.

• Developers
Just now, DreamblitzX said:

I noticed this too immediately after uploading and edited my post shortly after, but obviously that was once you already quoted it and were typing.

I think that also meant you missed my new claim.

Mawile it is! 

14 minutes ago, Jan said:

Oh... I thought I replied to this. Anyway, There were some outlining issues on the backsprite, but I fixed that myself and... has Surskit's eyes always been pitch black like that?? I feel like it's missing a pupil. 

Masquerain is pretty af though, and Wingull/Pelliper are good too!!

Oops I didn't notice the eyes were like that, checking my sprite now it seems the eyes were transparent so they took the forum's background color.

Here's the fixed sprite.

283.png

And with this done i'll claim Sableye. 

• Developers
22 minutes ago, Desaya said:

Oops I didn't notice the eyes were like that, checking my sprite now it seems the eyes were transparent so they took the forum's background color.

Here's the fixed sprite.

283.png

And with this done i'll claim Sableye. 

Got it. Thanks!

1 minute ago, foznkr said:

Taking delcatty line also @Jan you missed luvdisc in the list

Nice catch. 

• Developers
Just now, Bluedodobob said:

So while making the green lantern Latias, I stumbled upon the symbols for the red and indigo lantern corps. So.....

Hide contents

380s 3.png381s 3.png

Also, backsprites

380sb.png381sb.png

Lanturn corps Lati@s, yes or no? Either way, I'll do Megas tomorrow.

Looks good! Only thing is that the marks are barely visible. 

Here come aron and it shiny armor 

Actualy i did two so tell me the one you like more to do the back sprite 

(i had a problem with mega, for some reason it say that i had download x amount of gb and reach my limit and to wait x time, when i wait the time is the same only the numbers changes don't know why)

Spoiler

304.png305.png306.png306_1.png

or

Spoiler

304b.png305b.png306_1b.png306b.png

yes both are inspired on giratina colors cuz both seems to wear samurai like armor xd

Also for the bannete line, if you prefer the other one i don't mind is your game after all 

Edit:

Almost forgot, where are my manners

Thanks @DreamblitzX for the back sprites ^^

Edited by Arkiel

Ok, so here's update on my progress. I did Groudon, trying my best to work on the backsprite, but I have a hard time. If anyone would like to help me on that, that'd be great. So, I'll leave the backsprite for now and will start working on the design for Primal Groudon. In the meantime, enjoy shiny Groudon Jan! :D (also feedback would be great since I'm new at this)

unnamed.png

The first shot of Torchic line. Not very satisfied with the claws, but i don't have a better idea for the moment.

And emerald flames because... because emerald flames !

255 line.png

Edit : I just saw it but about the shiny Altaria, isn't it quite near of the Reborn one ?

334s_1.png

Edited by Siragon

Okay, sorry for the wait, but here is Wurmple and company!

Spoiler

Wurmple:

eiPI895.pngN5OItFB.png

Silcoon:
qZKfPIV.pngF2I8Zbt.png

Beautifly (Male):
JUZDHEI.pngftmUVaU.png
Female:
zwc03Sx.pngUucWqbX.png
Cascoon:
iWnPTFD.pngQQ1pXpv.png
Dustox (Male):
QrwcB6m.pnglmwqhRS.png
Female:

5TKFYRE.pngSHDPVuH.png

Alright, so I originally had a different idea for Beautifly, but it proved to be very difficult to pull off in practice, so I eventually just gave up and went with another idea, which is the one you see now. Which is partially why this line took longer then usual. (And partially because I'm lazy.) And with Dustox I decided to recycle my Togekiss idea. I like that sprite a lot, and I wanted the idea to be in the game one way or the other. (Although if my Toge-sprite wins, I'll make a new Dustox.)
This accidentally gave the whole line a sort of gold and silver contrast, which I think looks nice!

Anyways, I'll start working on the Carvanha line next, but may I also claim Numel and Camerupt? I want to do both Magma/Aqua signatures.

359_1.png

A black tint Absol if you want it Jan

280.png281.png282.png282_1.png

280b.png281b.png282b.png282b_1.png

The Garde Family

And Clear Skies Rayquaza (my first draft) (you may not be able to see some of the outlines, but they are there, trust me :] )

384.png

Cacturne will come SOONTM

EDIT: Proof of me claiming Rayquay and Cacturne, if you missed it (.- .-) (-. -.)

55c3311750b3c2cec5684e7fd4b0592c.png

And sand camo cacti:

331.png332.png(buoy)332f.png(grill)

Edited by HYCROX

So, I made the mega a bit different, but I think I can get away with it... cause its a mega

And I made two different versions (I had one thing in mind and changed it halfway. Decided to just post them both)

Mega swampert.pngMega swampert B.png

Mega swampert 1.pngMega swampert B 1.png

Also, Jan, do you have the rest of the mudkip line complete now? I did post all of them a while ago, but I'm not sure if you got them and if they're all allright now?

And, if these are alright, I'd like to claim plusle/minun as well and, yes, I'm counting them as one line...