[Season 2] Redemption League Rate-My-Team

Bazaro

Well, I have had it.  I have had it with my current team, and after too many losses, I have vowed that it is time I make a new change.  This time instead of randomly adding Honchkrow to a team that doesn't center it, with the help of my peers, we have been able to make a new team that is Honchkrow-friendly.  Two, actually, but I like the second one better.

Spoiler

Falcone (Honchkrow) (M) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Moxie  
- Sucker Punch  
- Brave Bird  
- Heat Wave  
- Taunt  

Tracer (Lopunny-Mega) (F) @ Lopunnite  
Ability: Scrappy  
- Fake Out  
- High Jump Kick  
- Return  
- Drain Punch  

Ana (Whimsicott) (F)  
Ability: Prankster  
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Naive Nature  
- Encore  
- Giga Drain  
- Dazzling Gleam  
- Knock Off  

Sombra (Chandelure) (F) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Flash Fire  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Heat Wave  
- Shadow Ball  
- Haze  
- Energy Ball  

Roadhog (Nidoking) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Sheer Force  
- Sludge Wave  
- Earth Power  
- Ice Beam  
- Taunt  

D.Va (Rotom-Wash)  
Ability: Levitate  
- Volt Switch  
- Discharge  
- Hydro Pump  
- Toxic  

Spoiler

Falcone (Honchkrow) (M) @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Super Luck  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe  
Hasty Nature  
- Sucker Punch  
- Brave Bird  
- Heat Wave  
- Night Slash  

Tracer (Lopunny-Mega) (F) @ Lopunnite  
Ability: Cute Charm  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Fake Out  
- High Jump Kick  
- Return  
- Drain Punch  

Ana (Whimsicott) (F) @ Yache Berry  
Ability: Prankster  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Encore  
- Giga Drain  
- Dazzling Gleam  
- Taunt  

Widowmaker (Salazzle) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Corrosion  
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Hasty Nature  
- Sludge Wave  
- Flamethrower  
- Knock Off  
- Toxic  

Orisa (Gigalith) (F) @ Rocky Helmet  
Ability: Sturdy  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD  
Adamant Nature  
- Wide Guard  
- Stealth Rock  
- Rock Slide  
- Earthquake  

D.Va (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Levitate  
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD  
Calm Nature  
- Volt Switch  
- Discharge  
- Hydro Pump  
- Will-O-Wisp  

I'm planning to restart my team for this Wednesday, so if anyone can rate my team and give me feedback before then, that would be amazing.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I'm feelin kind of good rn, so I'll help you out @Trevore

Let's start with the krow first. I'm pretty sure you absolutely want to keep it so I'll only suggest a few moves for that 4th slot. While Taunt is a pretty good move, I believe its use would be better suited on a faster mon or something like whimsicott (It should be apparent, but this comment is directed at team 1 as that's the one with taunt). Though, I can understand wanting to keep taunt on krow as prankster can't even touch it, unlike whimsi, and its speed is good enough for most of the mons you see in redemption, just don't expect it to come too much in handy when fighting someone like edgar or penelope, as using it on edgars bronzong might just get you gyro balled instead, and most of penelopes mons can outspeed krow and get up a DDance before being taunted.

As for the moves you could possibly put over it, tailwind and roost are what immediately come to mind. Tailwind can help you out against leaders who don't run TR doubles/triples (like nick or penelope) and can help honchkrow pick up some of its slack in singles. Roost on the other hand, gives Krow a longer lifespan if used at the right times, which could be great if you need it or you bring it on something it can force out/pressure. Superpower should also be noted as it allows honchkrow to better hurt mons like TTar/Cradily and Walrein.

Onto Lopunny. Lopunny sets are pretty basic, not a whole lot you can do with them beside changing up that 4th move, so lemme just give you a little more options to consider. Power-up-punch Could be a worthwhile investment as it allows lopunny to boost its already pretty high attack, and this can help it pick up some kills, but it would mean losing the only recovery you have and a slot that could be used for coverage. However, PuP does help it take out skarmory and other physical walls, so its worth considering. Next would have to be ice punch as it allows lopunny to hit some of those tanky ground types like chomp and hippo and gliscor, all things the krow sort of has trouble with, that can also be annoying to your other mons. Last two moves are honourable mentions that i don't think would be too good, but quick attack and healing wish are always options. Quick attack can help lopunny pick something off if fake out didn't do the job. Cases where it may be used are against mega medicham if you absolutely need to outprioritize it, or mega pinsir. Healing Wish should be self-explanatory, lopunny has served its purpose and is about to go down, it may as well heal something, this would only really work in singles though, and seeing how many leaders use triples, you might not need it, but it's there if you want it.

Whimsicott is... a tricky one to figure out to say the least. There are many moves and sets you could run on it, each being good in their own right. Tailwind in particular can be very good when going into battle with someone like penelope, as unlike her, you will get it off turn 1, no matter what. Taunt can be good as well as I mentioned in the honchkrow section. Finally, Memento can be great, it's an excellent stop to setup sweepers in singles and can even allow another mon of yours to set up. Just be careful if you use it against Olivia, as a +2 serp on a prediicted memento can really hurt. Speaking of Serp, I do honestly think you could maybe replace whimsicott with serp. It's bulkier, will eventually hit harder, also gets knock off, is pretty fast and can pick up late game sweeps. Serp gets taunt as well, but a lack of prankster could very well hurt it, but I think that's just a small price to pay tbh. If I suggest any other mon changes like this again, I'll put the recommended set in a spoiler at the end of this.

Next is the Chandelure. You've got all the main bases covered with heat wave, shadow ball and energy ball, but i do understand the 4th move can be pretty tricky to figure out. Haze is not a bad option at all, but I do believe there are better ones, such as clear smog! Although clear smog may not hit steel types, A well placed heat wave can send them packing anyway. Clear smog can eliminate the stat changes while also doing a small amount of damage, which could be nice as it may allow you to pick up a kill when you wouldn't have been able to, or break sash. Fire Blast could also be an option here as heat wave can get blocked by wide guard. Other notable moves include Trick Room, Will-o-Wisp and Trick, each serving their own purpose (one can help you out if op has webs up or has a bunch of fast/scarf mons, one burns potential set up sweepers and one can render a mon useless if it is a set up sweeper like clef) but i don't know if they'd be as useful to you.

Nidoking. This thing is a threat, no matter what set it runs and its only problem is how slow it is. That said, it could greatly appreciate a tailwind or a Trick room if the op is running a lot of mons with base speeds over 85-95. I'll go over the 4th moveslot options and probably suggest you pick one as taunt might not be the best on nidoking. Flamethrower is an option as it hits skarmory and ferrothorn for a little more damage and can also hit ice types pretty hard. Thunderbolt allows you to deal more damage to bulky water types who don't die to EP or Sludge wave and also hits flying types like zard and the aforementioned Skarmory. Finally, my preferred move is Sucker Punch, as with a LO boost, it can deal a lot of damage and really hit some psychic types who think they can revenge kill you hard, not to mention it helps nidoking pick off weakened mons that are faster than it.

Finally, the Rotom-W. This is where I might offer the second mon change, but lets just go over rotom-w first. I personally think you could be running will-o-wisp or pain split over discharge, as discharge hits a lot of your own pokemon and has the chance to paralyze them, meanwhile will-o and split can help out a lot more in single battle situations. Toxic can also be replaced for one of those two for the same reason as it doesn't provide a whole lot in the grand scheme of things, unless of course the opponent is running a stall team. So, I said I would suggest a mon change, and indeed i have. Water already has so many options so there could be one better suited, but I picked two in particular that could be nice. Araquanid is a fearsome beast. Water bubble prevents it from being burned, it gets toxic and wide guard, and banded liquidation can hit really fucking hard thanks to water bubble. It's also got some nice bulk so it can come in well on certain mons and come out fine. The only problem here is that it gets hurt by hazards pretty easily, and its best form of recovery is leech life. However, inside of a tailwind, or Trick Room, Araquanid can easily pick up kills while dodging burns at the same time, making it a pretty valuable member against all the TR teams. The second water type i'd suggest is Starmie. Starmie is fast, can hit hard on switches, has a great movepool, and learns rapid spin. The only problem it has that the other two don't is that it isn't super bulky, but it can more than make up for that in speed and power.

Suggested mons for swap below. I might get to team 2 later.

Serperior  

Ability: Contrary  
- Leaf Storm  
- Hidden Power [Fire]  
- Dragon Pulse

- Taunt / Giga Drain / Knock Off

Araquanid  
Ability: Water Bubble  
- Liquidation  
- Wide Guard  
- Toxic  

- Leech Life / Poison Jab / Mirror Coat

Starmie  
Ability: Analytic  
- Hydro Pump  
- Psychic  
- Rapid Spin 

- Thunderbolt / Ice Beam

Well, I've been throwing this idea of restarting with an Ice Mono for a while now. Depending on how well (or, rather, badly) I perform this week, I might just go through with it. That said, I'm debating as to what the team might look like.

This is kind of my first draft of the team.

Spoiler

Ninetales-Alola @ Light Clay  
Ability: Snow Warning  
Timid Nature  
- Blizzard  
- Moonblast  
- Aurora Veil  
- Freeze-Dry  

Glaceon @ Icicle Plate  
Ability: Snow Cloak  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD  
Modest Nature  
- Blizzard  
- Aurora Veil  
- Shadow Ball  
- Ice Beam  

Weavile @ Life Orb  
Ability: Pressure  
Jolly Nature  
- Fake Out  
- Knock Off  
- Icicle Crash  
- Brick Break  

Mamoswine @ Life Orb  
Ability: Thick Fat  
Jolly Nature  
- Earthquake  
- Icicle Crash  
- Ice Shard  
- Knock Off  

Lapras @ Leftovers  
Ability: Shell Armor  
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD  
Calm Nature  
- Freeze-Dry  
- Surf  
- Protect  
- Toxic  

Sandslash-Alola @ Life Orb  
Ability: Slush Rush  
Adamant Nature  
- Iron Head  
- Icicle Crash  
- Brick Break  
- Earthquake 

Of course, this is only a rough draft, so anything might change. The only non-negotiable is Glaceon's place on the team. I don't care if it might be considered the "Weak link", her place on the team is non-negotiable.

Aside from that, what could/should I change?

@Anstane Here's my review:

Spoiler

At A Glance: A hail team that is particularly weak to Fighting-types and Steel-types.

In detail:

Ninetales-Alola: Your choice of moves render it helpless against Steel and Fire-types, but it can't be helped anyways, given its shallow offensive movepool. Other than that, it does its job of setting up Aurora Veil well.

Glaceon: Having Aurora Veil on Glaceon is quite redundant, as the opportunity for it to use the move is usually taken by Alolan Ninetales already. Instead of using Aurora Veil, how about trying Reflect instead? With Reflect and Aurora Veil stacked together, your team will be able to take physical hits better. Having both Blizzard and Ice Beam is a bit of a questionable choice, but it's passable.

Weavile: Brick Break is an excellent choice for taking out Tyranitar. Though, having Ice Shard over Fake Out would help against Mach Punchers such as Breloom.

Mamoswine: I would use Stealth Rock over Knock Off, as your Alolan Sandslash would certainly appreciate the chip damage that could allow it to sweep more easily. It'd also help immensely against the Fire leader.

Lapras: Perhaps the most passive Pokemon on your team. It can't even stall properly due to the lack of reliable healing methods, and vulnerability to Toxic. Its attacks are also weak on its own, with anything that has decent bulk capable of shrugging it off with ease. The only thing it's somewhat good at is fighting the Water leader due to Water Absorb. But yet, Water monos possess the dreaded Rotom-Wash that can easily beat it, and many other wallbreakers.

I recommend using Walrein instead. While it has a bit less bulk, it gets Thick Fat, making it the only thing you get that can *technically* resist a Fire-type attack. It also possesses Super Fang, allowing it to make up for its lesser offenses. It can also opt to use Earthquake or Rock Slide to nail down annoying Steel-types and Fire-types.

Sandslash-Alola: Nothing to change here.

1 hour ago, IntSys said:

@Anstane Here's my review:

Hide contents

At A Glance: A hail team that is particularly weak to Fighting-types and Steel-types.

In detail:

Ninetales-Alola: Your choice of moves render it helpless against Steel and Fire-types, but it can't be helped anyways, given its shallow offensive movepool. Other than that, it does its job of setting up Aurora Veil well.

Glaceon: Having Aurora Veil on Glaceon is quite redundant, as the opportunity for it to use the move is usually taken by Alolan Ninetales already. Instead of using Aurora Veil, how about trying Reflect instead? With Reflect and Aurora Veil stacked together, your team will be able to take physical hits better. Having both Blizzard and Ice Beam is a bit of a questionable choice, but it's passable.

Weavile: Brick Break is an excellent choice for taking out Tyranitar. Though, having Ice Shard over Fake Out would help against Mach Punchers such as Breloom.

Mamoswine: I would use Stealth Rock over Knock Off, as your Alolan Sandslash would certainly appreciate the chip damage that could allow it to sweep more easily. It'd also help immensely against the Fire leader.

Lapras: Perhaps the most passive Pokemon on your team. It can't even stall properly due to the lack of reliable healing methods, and vulnerability to Toxic. Its attacks are also weak on its own, with anything that has decent bulk capable of shrugging it off with ease. The only thing it's somewhat good at is fighting the Water leader due to Water Absorb. But yet, Water monos possess the dreaded Rotom-Wash that can easily beat it, and many other wallbreakers.

I recommend using Walrein instead. While it has a bit less bulk, it gets Thick Fat, making it the only thing you get that can *technically* resist a Fire-type attack. It also possesses Super Fang, allowing it to make up for its lesser offenses. It can also opt to use Earthquake or Rock Slide to nail down annoying Steel-types and Fire-types.

Sandslash-Alola: Nothing to change here.

Spoiler

A-Ninetales: I could conceivably replace either either Blizzard or Freeze-Dry with HP Ground or a second screen like Light Screen.

Glaceon: The Aurora Veil is there as backup in case A-Ninetales is unable to set it up for whatever reason. (Such as Fake Out.) I will concede that Blizzard and Ice Beam are redundant, though. I'm thinking, again, HP Ground, or maybe HP Fire for Erwin and Festus due to Scizor and Durant, as well as Ferrothorn that Olivia would no doubt use.

Weavile: I mainly went with Fake Out over Ice Shard because of Trick Room and other important interrupts. Generally, though, yeah, Ice Shard is a superior move.

Mamoswine: The problem with SR is that I'm legitimately having trouble justifying using it on my current team, as I rarely get a good chance to actually use it.

Lapras: Yeah, this is kind of the main mon that's kind of out of there. My justification originally was "I need a Water/Ice type to counter Fire-types". I originally thought about Walrein with Super Fang, but later changed it to Lapras. After some discussion, I have two routes I can take: I can either go with Walrein for Fire and Steel-types, or I am considering going with Abomasnow. It would give me a Mega, a good mon against Trick Room, a second Hail setter and otherwise good coverage. The main problem is that this would make the team even more vulnerable to fire, leaving just Mamoswine as a potential Fire counter.

My   team in the redemption league , any suggestions on how I can improve it ?

My team is :

Tentacruel 

-Haze

-Scald

-Rapid Spin

-Icy Wind

Gliscor

-Protect

-Stealth Rock

-Toxic 

-Earthquake

Klefki

-Light Screen

-Reflect

-Foul Play

-Thunder Wave

Talonflame

-Tailwind

-Brave Bird

-Will-O-Wisp

-Taunt

Conkeldurr

-Drain Punch

-Ice Punch

-Knock Off

-Mach Punch

Galvantula

-Bug Buzz

-Sticky Web

-Thunder

-Volt Switch

I'm planning to restart. I've been busy with stuff and haven't had time for participating in league but now things are starting to settle so I'm planning to restart now.

Thoughts?

Tyranitar
  -     Stealth Rock
  -     Superpower
  -     Crunch
  -     Earthquake

Gliscor
  -     Earthquake
  -     Knock Off
  -     Roost
  -     Swords Dance 

Metagross
  -     Meteor Mash
  -     Zen Headbutt
  -     Bullet Punch
  -     Thunder Punch 

Rotom-Wash
  -     Discharge
  -     Volt Switch
  -     Hydro Pump
  -     Pain Split 

Togekiss
  -     Air Slash
  -     Moonblast
  -     Roost
  -     Follow Me 

Roserade
  -     Giga Drain
  -     Sludge Bomb
  -     Sleep Powder
  -     Weather Ball

Spoiler

Steelix-  

- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam  
- Stealth Rock  
- Roar  

Scizor                    or   Heracross ( i don't put Pin Missile / Rock Blast on it because i might not always run its mega evo)
- Bullet Punch            - Close Combat
- Bug Bite                  - Megahorn
- Swords Dance        - Knock Off 
- U-turn                     - Swords Dance  

Dragalge 
- Draco Meteor  
- Sludge Wave  
- Focus Blast  
- Toxic Spikes  

Gourgeist-Super  or   Exeggutor - Alola  (2 dragon types though :()

- Seed Bomb             - Wood Hammer
- Will -o - wisp           - Dragon Hammer
- Synthesis                - Draco Meteor
- Trick Room             - Trick Room

Ninetales - Alola

- Moonblast

- Freeze Dry

- Aurora Veil

- Blizzard

Blastoise      or        Tentacruel

- Scald                    - Scald
- Dark Pulse           - Knock  Off/toxic
- Aura Sphere        - Rapid Spin
- Rapid Spin           - Protect

This is an idea i have for a team. 

Goals:

1) Use pokemon that i like

2) Have pokemon that can be versatile, not rely heavily on a specific item/setup,  and can run various items / EV spreads  depending on the leader,  which will turn counter-teaming against me into a guessing game for them.

3) Try to not be terribly weak to a single type (fire will be a problem if blastoise dies)

4) Try to rely on various methods to play around my opponent (hazards, status effects,  raw power, trick room, changing the weather)

Hoping for some helpful feedback

Edited by DemICE

Might restart with this HEAT

Tsareena

- Trop Kick

- High Jump Kick

- U Turn

- Rapid Spin

Hitmontop

- Close Combat

- Fake Out

- Sucker Punch

- Wide Guard

Incineroar

- Flare Blitz

- Darkest Lariat

- U Turn

- Fake Out

Krookodile

- Earthquake

- Knock Off

- Rock Slide

- Stealth Rock

Gyarados

- Waterfall

- Crunch

- Dragon Dance

- Taunt

Manectric

- Volt Switch

- Discharge

- Overheat

- HP Ice

Read between the lines and you'll see 5 Intimidate + Tsareena. Don't ask how, but this team just works. It shuts down every physical attacker ever (minus Clear Body Metagross and Defiant Bisharp ((who I have several ways to fight if need be))) This is annoying as all hell to face with constant Attack drops from Intimidate and Trop Kick, along with 3 Volt Turns. Special Attackers aren't too much of an issue with Wide Guard + pretty much all of my mons can run AV safely. Only ways to combat Trick Room are Fake Out and Taunt, or just run slow (Iron Ball Manectric) and ride the Room. My team's really durable, so it can also stall out weather and TR if need be. I only have one special attacker which kinda sucks though...

What holes do you see in the team? Thoughts?

7 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

Hide contents

Tsareena

- Trop Kick

- High Jump Kick

- U Turn

- Rapid Spin

Hitmontop

- Close Combat

- Fake Out

- Sucker Punch

- Wide Guard

Incineroar

- Flare Blitz

- Darkest Lariat

- U Turn

- Fake Out

Krookodile

- Earthquake

- Knock Off

- Rock Slide

- Stealth Rock

Gyarados

- Waterfall

- Crunch

- Dragon Dance

- Taunt

Manectric

- Volt Switch

- Discharge

- Overheat

- HP Ice

Read between the lines and you'll see 5 Intimidate + Tsareena. Don't ask how, but this team just works. It shuts down every physical attacker ever (minus Clear Body Metagross and Defiant Bisharp ((who I have several ways to fight if need be))) This is annoying as all hell to face with constant Attack drops from Intimidate and Trop Kick, along with 3 Volt Turns. Special Attackers aren't too much of an issue with Wide Guard + pretty much all of my mons can run AV safely. Only ways to combat Trick Room are Fake Out and Taunt, or just run slow (Iron Ball Manectric) and ride the Room. My team's really durable, so it can also stall out weather and TR if need be.

Our lord and savior Gregory can shrek that if it gets a sub and 1-2 DDs (if it has Moxie). Also, rocks are bad for you, and therefore you'll have to switch in Tsareena (that mind you, has no recovery there) a lOT. Also also, your team has almost exclusively physical attackers, so a good physical wall can get through it with relative ease. Also also also, Pory2 walls everything bar Hitmontop IF it has lost its Eviolite. Also also also also, you could use some more team support (isn't it ironic that I, Hycrox, am talking about the need for team support), such as screens and/or weather (maybe something like TTar) for special walls . It's pretty lit tho.

Trick Room and Weather I'm not too worried about, since I can reliably drag them out with constant switches (Intimidate) plus AVs Fake Out x2 and Wide Guard for extra security. Screens are okay with all of this damage reduction going on, but there's really no room to add them. Pory2 is annoying if I can't Knock Off (Krook) it before letting Tsa or Top beat it down. If its not carrying Tbolt, Gyarados can set up in its face and sweep, but knowing Elliot... hm. You think there's anywhere I could fit Toxic maybe?

14 hours ago, Bazaro said:

Reveal hidden contents

Tsareena

- Trop Kick

- High Jump Kick

- U Turn

- Rapid Spin

Hitmontop

- Close Combat

- Fake Out

- Sucker Punch

- Wide Guard

Incineroar

- Flare Blitz

- Darkest Lariat

- U Turn

- Fake Out

Krookodile

- Earthquake

- Knock Off

- Rock Slide

- Stealth Rock

Gyarados

- Waterfall

- Crunch

- Dragon Dance

- Taunt

Manectric

- Volt Switch

- Discharge

- Overheat

- HP Ice

Read between the lines and you'll see 5 Intimidate + Tsareena. Don't ask how, but this team just works. It shuts down every physical attacker ever (minus Clear Body Metagross and Defiant Bisharp ((who I have several ways to fight if need be))) This is annoying as all hell to face with constant Attack drops from Intimidate and Trop Kick, along with 3 Volt Turns. Special Attackers aren't too much of an issue with Wide Guard + pretty much all of my mons can run AV safely. Only ways to combat Trick Room are Fake Out and Taunt, or just run slow (Iron Ball Manectric) and ride the Room. My team's really durable, so it can also stall out weather and TR if need be. I only have one special attacker which kinda sucks though...

you dont run trick room calm mind sweeper stantler

thus your team is shit.

Guys i noticed that my R-team lacks harard steers/removers, and i lack coverage for common types like fairy, ground.., i want to restart, feed back is welcome^^

1. Tyranitar @ Assault Vest  
  2. Ability: Sand Stream  
  3. - Rock Slide  
  4. - Crunch  
  5. - Superpower  
  6. - Earthquake  
  8. Salazzle (F) @ Focus Sash  
  9. Ability: Corrosion  
  10. EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
  11. Timid Nature  
  12. - Sludge Wave  
  13. - Fire Blast  
  14. - Fake Out  
  15. - Dragon Pulse  
  17. Tsareena @ Life Orb  
  18. Ability: Queenly Majesty  
  19. EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
  20. Jolly Nature  
  21. - Trop Kick  
  22. - Play Rough  
  23. - High Jump Kick  
  24. - Rapid Spin  
  26. Jellicent (M) @ Life Orb  
  27. Ability: Cursed Body  
  28. EVs: 140 Def / 136 SpA / 148 SpD / 84 Spe  
  29. Bold Nature  
  30. IVs: 0 Atk  
  31. - Scald  
  32. - Shadow Ball  
  33. - Recover  
  34. - Will-O-Wisp  
  36. Metagross @ Metagrossite  
  37. Ability: Clear Body  
  38. EVs: 156 Atk / 100 Def / 252 Spe  
  39. Impish Nature  
  40. - Meteor Mash  
  41. - Zen Headbutt  
  42. - Ice Punch  
  43. - Brick Break  
  45. Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet  
  46. Ability: Rough Skin  
  47. EVs: 100 Atk / 128 Def / 128 SpD / 152 Spe  
  48. Impish Nature  
  49. - Stealth Rock  
  50. - Swords Dance  
  51. - Dragon Tail  
  52. - Iron Tail

• 2 weeks later...

Rate my team pls.

The team taht I randomely made out of whim.

Charizard @ Charizardite X  
Ability: Blaze  
Adamant Nature  
- Dragon Claw  
- Earthquake  
- Dragon Dance  
- Flare Blitz  

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest  
Ability: Guts  
Adamant Nature  
- Wide Guard  
- Drain Punch  
- Knock Off  
- Rock Slide  

Greninja @ Wise Glasses  
Ability: Protean  
Timid Nature  
- Surf  
- Dark Pulse  
- Icy Wind  
- Haze  

Porygon-Z @ Leftovers  
Ability: Adaptability  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD  
Modest Nature  
- Tri Attack  
- Toxic  
- Nasty Plot  
- Dark Pulse  

Escavalier @ Leftovers  
Ability: Shell Armor  
Adamant Nature  
- Swords Dance  
- Facade  
- Megahorn  
- Drill Run  

Crobat @ Leftovers  
Ability: Infiltrator  
Adamant Nature  
- U-turn  
- Defog  
- Brave Bird  
- Roost 

• 2 weeks later...

You don't need Rocks on both Marowak and Empoleon. Rock Slide is probably better than Stone Edge on Golem because it hits both enemies in Doubles/Triples. You also have nothing immune or even resisting Earthquake or Ground in general. Your own Earthquake will hurt you a lot if you're not careful. Dazzling Gleam and Moonblast on Gardevoir isn't necessary, maybe drop Gleam for Hyper Voice in case you wanted to use Mega Gardevoir for some battles? No Trick Room, Taunt, Fake Out, or Tailwind, so most Triples-based leaders will not be kind to you with their speed control. Nothing with setup means bulky Singles-based leaders like Ground, Water, and Normal can wall you pretty easily since you have almost no way to get around their various wall cores (Gliscor + Gastrodon, Quagsire + Mantine) Just some ideas.

EDIT: OK heres my new team lets see how well this goes this time its slightly better thought out

Spoiler

Saria (Slowbro) (F) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Regenerator  
- Scald  
- Psyshock  
- Slack Off  
- Trick Room  

Ardyn (Aegislash) (M) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Stance Change  
- Shadow Ball  
- Flash Cannon  
- Substitute  
- King's Shield  

Gwendolyn (Gyarados) (F) @ Leftovers  
- Dragon Dance  
- Waterfall  
- Ice Fang  
- Protect  

Gordon (Garchomp) (M) @ Rocky Helmet  
- Stealth Rock  
- Earthquake  
- Dragon Tail  
- Fire Blast  

Maribelle (Muk-Alola) (F) @ Black Sludge  
- Curse  
- Knock Off  
- Poison Jab  
- Protect  

Dani (Dhelmise) @ Assault Vest  
- Heavy Slam  
- Power Whip  
- Shadow Ball  
- Protect  

Edited by Makkilemore

I've been testing this team, and it's been doing well even in OU, not sure about it's versatility though...

Serperior @ Leftovers  
Timid Nature  
- Taunt  
- Leech Seed  
- Leaf Storm  
- Hidden Power [Fire]  

Weavile @ Life Orb  
Jolly Nature  
- Knock Off  
- Ice Shard  
- Icicle Crash  
- Poison Jab  

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite  
Ability: Pure Power  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- High Jump Kick  
- Fake Out  
- Bullet Punch  
- Thunder Punch  

Gyarados @ Leftovers  
Ability: Intimidate  
Jolly Nature  
- Substitute  
- Dragon Dance  
- Waterfall  
- Bounce  

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Rough Skin  
Naive Nature  
- Outrage  
- Earthquake  
- Stone Edge  
- Fire Blast  

Scizor @ Leftovers  
Ability: Technician  
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 SpD  
Impish Nature  
- Roost  
- Swords Dance  
- U-turn  
- Bullet Punch  

1 hour ago, PedroHenrique said:

I've been testing this team, and it's been doing well even in OU, not sure about it's versatility though...

Hide contents

Serperior @ Leftovers  
Timid Nature  
- Taunt  
- Leech Seed  
- Leaf Storm  
- Hidden Power [Fire]  

Weavile @ Life Orb  
Jolly Nature  
- Knock Off  
- Ice Shard  
- Icicle Crash  
- Poison Jab  

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite  
Ability: Pure Power  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- High Jump Kick  
- Fake Out  
- Bullet Punch  
- Thunder Punch  

Gyarados @ Leftovers  
Ability: Intimidate  
Jolly Nature  
- Substitute  
- Dragon Dance  
- Waterfall  
- Bounce  

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Rough Skin  
Naive Nature  
- Outrage  
- Earthquake  
- Stone Edge  
- Fire Blast  

Scizor @ Leftovers  
Ability: Technician  
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 SpD  
Impish Nature  
- Roost  
- Swords Dance  
- U-turn  
- Bullet Punch  

Team looks good overall but I would personally made some changes for redemption.
1st Serp needs 3 attacking moves since its limited coverage is mandantory to take on all 17 types. So I would replace either Leech Seed or Taunt for Dragon Pulse (I prefer Taunt to stop TR and set up in general)

Since you already have Fake Out priority on Medi and you have Scizor for Bullet Punch, you could run either a secndary stab or Ice Punch.
Garchomp can be your Stealth Rock user over Fire Blast and you can even test Rock Slide over Stone Edge.
Have in mind that items and evs can constantly be changed :]

Yeah, I may run Ice Punch on Medicham and replace Leech Seed for Dragon Pulse and Rock Slide for triples/doubles on Garchomp.
But I think I'll keep Fire Blast on Garchomp for coverage. Having HP Fire as my only Fire move would be troublesome.

I tried making a more balanced one, this one lacks recovery and attacking power, but I'll use it as base and start building a better team from there.

And I hope I can add Serperior in this team later.

Mega-Medicham
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Thunder Punch

Pelipper
- Protect
- Roost
- Scald
- Hurricane

Weavile
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Poison Jab

Dhelmise
- Shadow Claw
- Power Whip
- Anchor Shot
- Earthquake

Incineroar
- Fake Out
- Flare Blitz
- Darkest Lariat
- Earthquake

Excadrill
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide

Edited by PedroHenrique

• 2 weeks later...

I'mma start over soon, so I need some help in designing a team. Here's what I've got so far:

Spoiler

Arcanine
- Extremespeed
- Flamethrower
- Heat Wave
- Morning Sun

Excadrill
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Iron Head

- Rapid Spin

Samurott
- Aqua Jet

- Razor Shell

- X-scizzor

- Smart Strike

Sylveon

- Wish

- Protect

- Hyper Voice

- Moonblast

Lucario

- Aura Sphere

- Flash Cannon

- Vacuum Wave

- Nasty Plot

Venusaur

- Synthesis

- Giga Drain

- Sludge Bomb

- Leech Seed

Non-negotiable members are Samurott, Sylveon, Arcanine, and Lucario. Movesets are always changeable, though.