• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do I have to?

Fine. This is old content, but evidence of the fact that not everything on that little changelist was entirely false...

TPBAzFB.png

I can only hope you don't start adding Fakemon to your game outside of mega evolutions. Because let's face it: when the fuck did that ever sound like a good idea?

• Administrators

Don't worry, I really have no interest in doing that. But PULSE forms were something already alluded to in the story line, I'm just giving them a visual representation.

Don't worry, I really have no interest in doing that. But PULSE forms were something already alluded to in the story line, I'm just giving them a visual representation.

Neat; that's the one from the forest in Obsidia, if I'm not mistaken... and, of course, if you don't like it, you can always replace its sprite with that of a regular Tangrowth.

When the new episode with the pulse forms come out, I hope someone posts a series of screenshots about each one. Because I don't think it's worth it to restart the whole game just to see them.

• 1 month later...

Wait. Will the sprite change affect other PULSE Pokemons?

So far we have: Tangrowth, Muk, Abra and Mr. Bigglesworth

*gasp* I would be so amazed if Mr. Biggles got a new look!

Edited by Jaromir

• Administrators

...while I appreicate the sentiment, I've been out of school for like a month and didn't have finals this semester anyway... Moreover, that really has no place in this topic, and you seem to know that, so... uh. forum etiquette is a thing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wrong place to put that, this is for ame to reveal spoilers. I would post something about your issue in one of the bug reporting forums or the reborn city forum (creating your own topic)

Edited by amazingmagicsam

• Administrators

Awwh, what a tease, I saw this topic had a new post and was hoping there was a new E13 screenshot but it was just that

[:

I wasn't planning on posting anything for a bit still, but I guess since this topic got bumped anyway I may as well. I'm pretty happy with how this area came out.

cfT6Kan.png

Sooo Psychic Gym ahead? No wait we already did one of those...Radomus dies and we have to battle with his replacement? Nah i don't think so...but those trees in the library...another Pulse Tangrowth?

• 2 weeks later...

cfT6Kan.png

Well, that looks awesome :D Can´t wait to explore that place. Looks like a mansion to me, a bigass mansion and that´s the library or something. And I dunno what to think about that gothitelle there, got mine already, so... I dunno >_>

Love dem lights there tho, they look so nice and shiny :D

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

• Developers

Awwh, what a tease, I saw this topic had a new post and was hoping there was a new E13 screenshot but it was just that

[:

I wasn't planning on posting anything for a bit still, but I guess since this topic got bumped anyway I may as well. I'm pretty happy with how this area came out.

cfT6Kan.png

This area looks amazing, Ame! Nice job as always :)