[SPOILER] E16 Sidequest List

Loquiito17

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Shorkan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Got a question, I finished the sidequest with the dark matter, but I was not able to open all the house in F, S and K area's. Others were able to open it?

Spoiler

No. Certain houses are unable to be opened in the current episode.

Spoiler

Okay, I've given this enough hours: 

Where is the dive spot to find the "S" houses (And the opening in the rocks to get to them.)

Also what do I need to do in the Azurine Cave to beat the "chill in the air" (unless getting something in the "S" homes solves it.)

Edited by TalkingDinosaur

4 minutes ago, Mr. Penglog said:
  Hide contents

Got this "R" key from the Miracle Eye lady at jasper ward. Where to use this? Can't seem to remember any "R" houses below azurine lake. Maybe I'm mistaken.

Spoiler

You give it to someone in the Blacksteam Factory, in North Peridot.

Spoiler

I'm stuck in the sidequests: I can't find the Spoink lost item or the Randall lost key (I found the wedding ring). I have searched everywhere in the underwater cities with the itemfinder, and nothing. Also, can you tell me how to trigger the Corin-Rogue - Jasper Ward  sidequest ?, maybe I just forgot what to do.  

12 minutes ago, fvfarias said:
  Hide contents

I'm stuck in the sidequests: I can't find the Spoink lost item or the Randall lost key (I found the wedding ring). I have searched everywhere in the underwater cities with the itemfinder, and nothing. Also, can you tell me how to trigger the Corin-Rogue - Jasper Ward  sidequest ?, maybe I just forgot what to do.  

Spoiler

Take the diamond ring to someone that lost hers, she is in Jasper Ward.
The Corin-Rogue is a sidequest that starts from the beginning. Salesman in Grand hall -> House in peridot ward -> Guy in Obsidia Slums -> A gangmember close to those grand stairs that lead to route 1 (North Obsidia, isn't it?) -> A gangmember in Lapis Ward -> Salesman in 7th street -> Police officer in Jasper Ward. Just find out where you are with the quest. I do wonder what happens if you renovate the slums, but haven't found that guy yet. But that's not my problem, and neither for you I hope.
The police officer gives you three cryptic hints on where to find Corin-Rogue. Good luck ;)

55 minutes ago, guidy said:
  Hide contents

Take the diamond ring to someone that lost hers, she is in Jasper Ward.
The Corin-Rogue is a sidequest that starts from the beginning. Salesman in Grand hall -> House in peridot ward -> Guy in Obsidia Slums -> A gangmember close to those grand stairs that lead to route 1 (North Obsidia, isn't it?) -> A gangmember in Lapis Ward -> Salesman in 7th street -> Police officer in Jasper Ward. Just find out where you are with the quest. I do wonder what happens if you renovate the slums, but haven't found that guy yet. But that's not my problem, and neither for you I hope.
The police officer gives you three cryptic hints on where to find Corin-Rogue. Good luck ;)

Spoiler

Oh, thank you very much ! I had to go to the house in peridot ward. Can the Corin-Rogue be caught in this Episode?

1 minute ago, fvfarias said:

Hide contents

Oh, thank you very much ! I had to go to the house in peridot ward. Can the Corin-Rogue be caught in this Episode?

Spoiler

No, you can't completely catch him in this episode. But you definitely should complete the quest (when the real one runs away, you'll know its over), and then go back to the police officers who'll give you something nice.

38 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

No, you can't completely catch him in this episode. But you definitely should complete the quest (when the real one runs away, you'll know its over), and then go back to the police officers who'll give you something nice.

Spoiler

Thank you both for your answers !

On 12/24/2016 at 7:50 AM, robin1 said:
  Hide contents

there is a small island that you can go pass the rock, not the small strip that lead to F, keep searching

you let the temperature drop, a little chill, flash freeze maybe a small nice blizzard

Spoiler

Solved the "Chill" puzzle and found the S homes. I had forgotten it was one of the divespots I discovered much earlier and the reward was... :v ....

1 hour ago, H.P. Doom said:

Can someone like pm me a location to the s houses?????? I NEED HELP

Edit i found them but have yet to find the woman in Jasper's ring

Spoiler

IIRC the ring is found in the city with K houses.

Spoiler

So I went to OTS ant there's that girl asking you to give a sweet heart to her crush. If I recall correctly, you have to go to the third floor, but the only person I found there was that girl who is talking to herself and doesn't interact with you at all. I talked to a lot of people at the school and I can't seem to find the person I'm supposed to give the heart to. I'd be glad if someone could help me.

2 minutes ago, Lunatic said:
  Hide contents

So I went to OTS ant there's that girl asking you to give a sweet heart to her crush. If I recall correctly, you have to go to the third floor, but the only person I found there was that girl who is talking to herself and doesn't interact with you at all. I talked to a lot of people at the school and I can't seem to find the person I'm supposed to give the heart to. I'd be glad if someone could help me.

Spoiler

You can talk to the people there about it, but you are actually unable to give the sweet heart. It is meant to be used for the Spyce sidequest I believe.

Edited by Strider

On 18.12.2016. at 9:26 PM, Shorkan said:
  Hide contents

Got a question, I finished the sidequest with the dark matter, but I was not able to open all the house in F, S and K area's. Others were able to open it?

Spoiler

Hi what do you mean you've finished the sidequest with the dark matter? 

Is there sidequest or you've just collected them?

9 hours ago, Smoke said:

Okay. So, is it not possible to access the Cori-Rogue event if you already bought all the pokemon before episode 16?

Spoiler

If you mean the pokemon you can buy with shards in 7th street. You're supposed to talk to another vendor who appears at the same spot as the initial vendor. But buying all those pokemon doesn't have an effect on the Corin-Rouge event in any way. If the vendor in 7th street doesn't appear, try taking a step back, because you have to talk to someone else first, I guess.
If you mean that you've bought a magikarp before (so many episodes ago when it actually was possible to just buy magikarp), you can also still do the quest. (I am doing the Corin-Rouge thing also, while slaying everyone with Gyarados)