Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

3 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Whipped dream should be in the candy shop in Obsidia ward.

Not sure about the gang sidequest, as I chose magma.

There's nothing yet to be done with Terra's parents...

What guy in the library?

That one in secound room who is afraid, and then he says:"Forget it, I don't even want to think about it"

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Alexandre said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I read in the forums that there's this cave north of Apophil where one can use blizzard and waterfall to find go further into it. I can't seem to find it though, any help?

Spoiler

You need to surf all the way north from apophyll beach until you are in the kingsbury diving area. Dive underwater, and there will be a special 2x2 to resurface in. Try going there.

Spoiler

I'm trying to use an Episode 15 save file (in which I'm in Belrose Mansion), everything is working fine but there is no Pulse dex or Field note app in the Pokegear.

Is this a bug or do I have to get those from a particular place?

Just now, Debojit97 said:
  Hide contents

I'm trying to use an Episode 15 save file (in which I'm in Belrose Mansion), everything is working fine but there is no Pulse dex or Field note app in the Pokegear.

Is this a bug or do I have to get those from a particular place?

Spoiler

Pulse dex and field notes in the Pokegear was introduced only in E16 so it wont be there in previous eps

5 minutes ago, Debojit97 said:
  Hide contents

I'm playing in E16 but the save files are from E15, is that a problem?

Spoiler

if i remember correctly, we got the field notes and dex after exiting the room Ciel was in

so i'm not sure whether you'll have those if you're anywhere else when you use a E15 save file in E16

3 minutes ago, Nico_Robin said:
  Hide contents

if i remember correctly, we got the field notes and dex after exiting the room Ciel was in

so i'm not sure whether you'll have those if you're anywhere else when you use a E15 save file in E16

Spoiler

Yeah, that's true but I've already received some Pulse dex entries and a  field note entry...are you saying that all of them will be available only when I beat Ciel even in E16?

14 minutes ago, Debojit97 said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, that's true but I've already received some Pulse dex entries and a  field note entry...are you saying that all of them will be available only when I beat Ciel even in E16?

Spoiler

quite possibly, but i think maybe run it through Ame once to make sure

On 27/12/2016 at 7:21 AM, Wilkomir said:

Hide contents

And i have still problem with Aqua gang. 
In 7th street i left only with Archer. He still says that i have to give them job. There is no guy in elevator. Can't give job to Archer. 
What do i have to do with guy in libuary?
There is a house with Terra parents and entrance only for registered visitors, whats with that?

Spoiler

if you still haven't done with the aqua gang quest try giving library application to the blast powder selling guy

Edited by robin1

27 minutes ago, Rainlove said:
  Hide contents

Can I find Zorua in the new Reborn city? If so where please?

I just finished winning against Ciel (I have no idea how thanks to that stupid Hyper Voice and Acrobatics)

i remember we had to chase it around the alleys in Reborn City at night time

when it disguises itself as other mons and you have to interact with it

but i dont know if they changed it since some alleys have berries and shizz in them now

6 hours ago, childchance said:

Hide contents

Can you tell me where they are?  I was only able to find Break, Darm and the elevator guy.   Tried showing job application to everyone else and gets a 'cannot be used here' message :'( 

Spoiler

They sould be in the street, they are not hidden nor hard to find

Sorry if this has been covered, I don't really feel like digging this thread. I have a problem with battle animations; there is a lag that lasts for about 3 seconds every time any pokemon on the field uses a move. This problem also occurs when I throw a poke ball. How can this problem be fixed?

Edited by lemontruth

14 minutes ago, Rainlove said:
  Hide contents

What happens if I donate in the Grandhall. There are 3 options and don't know which one to pick.

each has its own reward

Railnet: allows you to get another megastone (the silver ball you saw when you entered Team Meteor's base at the start of E16, and a reward Pokemon (chimchar/ bulbasaur forgot which one)

Slums: allows you to get acces to G.U.M key which can be used in GUM room in the underground water treatment center (where titania killed some metoer grunts), and goomy at the end of the puzzle, it also allows you to give a job application to Maxwell of Team Magma

Azurine: not really what the item rewards are but i know you get another reward pokemon here (chimchar/ bulbasaur forgot which one)