Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

where? if you mean the pokemon guide v3 that's still not updated.

Spoiler

If you check the pokedex, there's nothing about scyther habitats, and the obtainable mons list linked in my above post and in the OP shows that scyther is not obtainable by any means.

Edited by Strider

Just now, HzVee said:
  Hide contents

Any ideas for volunteers? I think I'm only missing one or two out of 15, but still unable to find them even after visiting and searching each ward like 5 times. Are field moves like surf/strength needed?

Spoiler

I don't think you need to surf...Have you checked the whole of the obsidia slums, and maybe seventh street (not sure if anyone is there...)

Just now, Noir said:

Reveal hidden contents

So I heard from some people that Choice Band is available now? And if it is, where can I get it?

Spoiler

You need to give jobs to everyone in the Magma gang. Aqua gang gives choice specs I think...

41 minutes ago, hehexd said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Guys i need help finding drilbur.Ik what pokedex says but i've been searching in those places with no luck :/

Spoiler

I can't seem to find it either. The pokedex locations for drilbur and durant are exactly the same, and I've found durants, which means I'm probably in the right place...perhaps drilbur is a very low encounter rate? Perhaps you could get more attention, and more people searching if you made a topic about it?

Edited by Strider

2 hours ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

I can't seem to find it either. The pokedex locations for drilbur and durant are exactly the same, and I've found durants, which means I'm probably in the right place...perhaps drilbur is a very low encounter rate? Perhaps you could get more attention, and more people searching if you made a topic about it?

Spoiler

I found a few, but they are pretty rare, keep looking they should appear if you are in the cave across the lake

2 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

I found a few, but they are pretty rare, keep looking they should appear if you are in the cave across the lake

Spoiler

Oh wow! I totally missed that cave. @hehexd As Lord Drakyle said, there's a cave on tanzan lake. You might want to check there.

Spoiler

what are the rewards/benefits for each option of restoration projects? I saw partial rewards here and there (Azurine-Chimchar, Railnet-Corin rogue quest, Slums-an item stuck behind a stair) but I want to know the whole benefits before choosing one.

7 minutes ago, HzVee said:
  Hide contents

what are the rewards/benefits for each option of restoration projects? I saw partial rewards here and there (Azurine-Chimchar, Railnet-Corin rogue quest, Slums-an item stuck behind a stair) but I want to know the whole benefits before choosing one.

Spoiler

I don't have full info, but here is what I know:

Actually the ugrading of the railnet gives you the silver item ball behind the stair in devon corp (a mega stone)

Upgrading the slums gives you goomy, and the ability to finish the magma gang job quest.

Edited by Strider

Question about the early "main quest"

Spoiler

When you are tasked to go into Devon Corp with Ame and Friends you are captured in a room with a zap plate. After that some horrible things happen and after 

Spoiler

Ame died and I lost against Pulse Magnezone,

I was like "Screw this, I'm outta here" and used escape rope. And was shocked that it actually worked. Like why my friends are you not equipped with this basic item? However after a lot of training I cannot get back into that underground base because Team meteor won't capture me again (they're smart :D). How stuck am I? Any Advice?

Just now, cosinus said:

Question about the early "main quest"

Hide contents

When you are tasked to go into Devon Corp with Ame and Friends you are captured in a room with a zap plate. After that some horrible things happen and after 

Reveal hidden contents

Ame died and I lost against Pulse Magnezone,

I was like "Screw this, I'm outta here" and used escape rope. And was shocked that it actually worked. Like why my friends are you not equipped with this basic item? However after a lot of training I cannot get back into that underground base because Team meteor won't capture me again (they're smart :D). How stuck am I? Any Advice?

First things first, try going to a backup savefile. Also, download the Public Release, that should have been solved there. And if there is no backup save file, post your current save in the E16 Un-stuck me! thread so that someone can put you in the right place.

Answers to two questions:

Spoiler

@GOAT Mcgree@Alexandre For the crystal ball, you want to go into Jasper, and then to the east, to find a building that was previously inaccesible.

Completing the whole gang quest should give you choice band for magma, and choice specs for aqua.

Edited by Strider

1 minute ago, GOAT Mcgree said:

alright thanks but it seems to be locked...is there a key i can find?

Spoiler

You need to actually do a chain side quest, which starts with a ring sidequest, also in Jasper.

Edited by Strider