Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

1 minute ago, Rainlove said:
  Hide contents

Is thr ability Magician bugged? My Delphox stole Big Root from Florina's Ferroseed, and after the battle ended, I couldn't find Big Root anywhere.

In Reborn items stolen from trainers are never kept at the end of the battle. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods
25 minutes ago, mde2001 said:

In Reborn items stolen from trainers are never kept at the end of the battle. 

This is consistent with the last few generations of main series games. (gen 5 onward or something?) with the likes of thief and such. Items are kept from wild pokemon though.

1 minute ago, Crow_BlackFeather said:
  Hide contents

How long does it take for the obsidia slums to be made in the game? I spent 60k in order for the slums to be made into solice so I can get maxwell a job anyone know how long?

Spoiler

all of the updates should be done after you pay them

Hide contents

How long does it take for the obsidia slums to be made in the game? I spent 60k in order for the slums to be made into solice so I can get maxwell a job anyone know how long?

Spoiler

SOLICE gets constructed the moment you finish paying for it, or at least it did in my game. Did it not get finished in yours?

8 minutes ago, Freya said:
  Hide contents

SOLICE gets constructed the moment you finish paying for it, or at least it did in my game. Did it not get finished in yours?

Spoiler

it turns out I went to the wrong place I thought the alleyway was the obsidia slums sorry for wasting your time peoples

19 minutes ago, FireLion4 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I decided to donate to azurine island, and I started the foongus and amoongus mision but I have 1 left. I checked all the island but I dont manage to find it.

Is it behind a tree or something?

Spoiler

have you tried surfing around the island? when I went there looking for corin rouge I found some areas I could not access before also they shouldn't be too hard to miss seeing as there just pokeballs

Spoiler

ok so how long does it take till I can donate to another part of reborn? I really wanna get goomy and apparently one of the donations to reborn helps to get goomy. anyone know which one and how long it'll take till I can donate again? I donated to the obsidia slums

So, gym related spoiler question

Spoiler

Where am I supposed to find people to help out Adrienn ( I can't spell)? I found 2 people so far. Does anyone know where they aren't? LIke for that Mulch Quest, you're told that its not in buildings, so you only look outside. Something like that, please.

5 minutes ago, Migueftw said:

Hide contents

Where am I supposed to find people to help out Adrienn ( I can't spell)? I found 2 people so far. Does anyone know where they aren't? LIke for that Mulch Quest, you're told that its not in buildings, so you only look outside. Something like that, please.

Spoiler

Talk to literally everyone, everywhere, around the city. There are 15 people max for best prize, but prize for 10+ is also almost as good as for 15.

7 hours ago, LettuceKitteh said:
  Hide contents

Several questions -

1. Regarding the cave in Grand Stairway 3F - it says "the crystals glitter with fissures". I used Earthquake and broke the crystals, and a staircase appeared - but it didn't seem to go anywhere...?

Spoiler

This. Anybody tried, for example, turning it back to Crystal Cavern with Power Gem or so? There`s nothing there otherwise, just staircase appearing.

5 hours ago, Freya said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Different person, but I've been searching for Fairview for a long time now and I just can't find it. Could help me get to this dive spot? 

Sorry if this hasn't been answered yet, but I was off for the night. :)

You need to go east from apophyll beach, near the acedmy. You'll find a thin north to south sand bar. At the northern end, there is an entrance to it, and you can walk down the sand bar and find the divespot for Fairview

49 minutes ago, Migueftw said:

Reveal hidden contents

By the way, the prizes are wiseglasses for ten people, along with an ability capsule and...a star piece if you get 15? One of those items that is just for making a bit of cash.
Oh no. I just made another post... If and auth or mods are watching, I sincerely apologize.

Edited by Strider
WOOPS. SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING!!

Spoiler

Ok so, 3 questions:
1- About the underwater cities (Kingsbury, Fairview and the other one): are we able to enter ALL the buildings? or are we not supposed to enter some of them? I'm asking cause I've entered as many as I could but there are still more locked up.
2- In the grand hall we can choose to donate for 3 different projects. Are we able to only choose one of the 3 forever? Or at some point we'll be able to choose the remaining 2? The guy in the grand hall just tells me I have to wait more but I get the feeling we could just choose one.

3- Has anyone started the Archer sidequest yet? In the 7th street he's asking me to find Job Applications for his former members, and I'm only missing a job for Pierce. He says he doesn't want to have any contact with people but I've tried to give him every single job applicaiton I found. Am I really missing one last application and didn't look well (even though I looked everywhere) or is this somehow related to the second question (meaning that I had to choose a different project in order to be able to pick up a new job application)?

Edited by Keala

21 minutes ago, Keala said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ok so, 3 questions:
1- About the underwater cities (Kingsbury, Fairview and the other one): are we able to enter ALL the buildings? or are we not supposed to enter some of them? I'm asking cause I've entered as many as I could but there are still more locked up.
2- In the grand hall we can choose to donate for 3 different projects. Are we able to only choose one of the 3 forever? Or at some point we'll be able to choose the remaining 2? The guy in the grand hall just tells me I have to wait more but I get the feeling we could just choose one.

3- Has anyone started the Archer sidequest yet? In the 7th street he's asking me to find Job Applications for his former members, and I'm only missing a job for Pierce. He says he doesn't want to have any contact with people but I've tried to give him every single job applicaiton I found. Am I really missing one last application and didn't look well (even though I looked everywhere) or is this somehow related to the second question (meaning that I had to choose a different project in order to be able to pick up a new job application)?

I can only answer two of the questions.

I chose magma gan, so I can't answer the third.

However, I'm pretty sure that not all the houses are accessible yet. You can only fund a project once per gym leader. Next episode, when we have another gym to beat, they'll be ready for funding another project.

34 minutes ago, Keala said:
  Hide contents

Ok so, 3 questions:

Spoiler

Pierce is the most philosophical out of these guys. Also some underwater houses are still locked, don't fret about that.

Spoiler

Was the shiny rate lowered? I started a fresh playthrough for E16, I've just finished Beryl Ward with quite a bit of grinding and I've yet to see one. By this time in E15 I had a full team of shinies. I like to make things a little more immersive/challenging on myself by treating shinies as fated pokemon and giving them a primary spot in the team.

1 minute ago, Decon said:
  Hide contents

Was the shiny rate lowered? I started a fresh playthrough for E16, I've just finished Beryl Ward with quite a bit of grinding and I've yet to see one. By this time in E15 I had a full team of shinies. I like to make things a little more immersive/challenging on myself by treating shinies as fated pokemon and giving them a primary spot in the team.

I don't think so...Maybe you've been really unlucky? I hit five shinies yesterday, including two in a row. If nothing's been changed, I hope your luck improves!

On 6.12.2016 at 9:24 PM, Anstane said:
  Hide contents

Have you talked to Simon in Beryl Graveyard? Have you talked to him in Peridot Ward afterwards? Those, alongside finding the ID-tagless body in Tanzan Cove underwater should be enough to trigger the appearance of the fisherman if he isn't there to begin with.

Spoiler

I think you misunderstood my question =) I don´t remember if I talked to Simon since that would have been quite a while ago. That´s why I was wondering if the fisherman is at the lake anyways or only if you talked to Simon. Because I can find the fisherman but he just talks about fishing. So I wondered if you have to do something else to trigger the event or if I just never spoke to Simon.

Hide contents

ok so after opening Kingsbury33 I found a Pokemon but it doesn't want to come out and its crying as though as its sick. how do I get this pokemon out? and does anyone know what it is?

I think you need to be carrying an item that could heal a sick pokemon:

an antidote

?

Spoiler

2 questions:

1- In the old power plant what am I suposed to do with the old yureyu key? I talked to the man in front of it and he told me to explore but I have no idea what to do

2- After renovating the Nature Centre on the Islands there is a man who asks me to get rid of all the fonguss and I'm missing one. Is it actually possible to find them all or is the last one only accessable past the rock climb site?