Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

1 minute ago, Kircheis said:

This is a question for anyone who was in the beta or who worked on this episode and can answer this.

Hide contents

Does anyone know any specifics about the "relationship variables" which were included in ep16?

-Do my pre-ep16 decisions count the relationship values or is that only for people playing from ep16 onwards?

-What all affects those values? Only the few times I could pick one of two options? 

-Which characters even have them? I doubt it's for all named characters. Can I raise relationship points with my boy Fern? I'd actually almost restart the game just for that.

-What do those relationship values do? Change the main plot, or just some dialogue/optional stuff?

I hope these relationship values aren't just an old joke or something.

Spoiler

I didn't participate in Beta testing nor did I work on the game but I still think I can answer most if not all of your questions.

-From what I've heard, if you want your relationship values to count from the start, then you'll also unfortunately have to restart your save file.

-To see which characters have them and how they increase/decrease see this topic by ICSW.

-I don't know how they'll change the game but it'll most likely be some alternate dialogue and maybe some few "major" differences.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lord C said:

Hide contents

Anyone knows where I get the applications for the aqua member that needs specific instructions and the other that dislikes loud stuff and too many people?

The guy who dislikes loud stuff is happy in Apophyll Academy. I have a feeling that the other guy would be happy with construction work, but I haven't been able to find a job application for that. The magma guys need you to finish the main story and upgrade a segment of Reborn for him to get his ideal job, so it's possible our member who needs specific instructions might need that, too. Tell me if you figure it out!

27 minutes ago, asterlicks said:

Hide contents

How do I know I've reached the end of the Diving quest? I've found houses in the Sunrise, Fairview, and Kingsbury districts and don't think I have any new keys, and got the TM for Dig/Rest, a Silver Ring, and an Eviolite. Do I need to keep looking?

Thanks!

Spoiler

There`s one more little district I found, south of Jasper/Peridot, accessible via very little sand piece, you ll notice it if u keep surfing down from this ''balconing'' that gives access to the water in Peridot, surf between Peridot shore and rocks and keep your eyes on the rocks (That`s Sunrise district, I dont remember where it is, but it is somewhere, this little named differently district). I recommend looking for Relic Vase (worth sh*tloads of $$$ - 50.000), but I dont remember in which one it was. Also, if you found S9 key, gimmie a word where.

Edited by example

7 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:
  Hide contents

I didn't participate in Beta testing nor did I work on the game but I still think I can answer most if not all of your questions.

-From what I've heard, if you want your relationship values to count from the start, then you'll also unfortunately have to restart your save file.

-To see which characters have them and how they increase/decrease see this topic by ICSW.

-I don't know how they'll change the game but it'll most likely be some alternate dialogue and maybe some few "major" differences.

Spoiler

This, plus developers posted once, that there gonna be some additional/enhanced ending content for those, whom made every right decision - which ones are right, only Ame knows.

10 minutes ago, example said:
  Hide contents

There`s one more little district I found, south of Jasper/Peridot, accessible via very little sand piece, you ll notice it if u keep surfing down from this ''balconing'' that gives access to the water in Peridot, surf between Peridot shore and rocks and keep your eyes on the rocks. I recommend looking for Relic Vase (worth sh*tloads of $$$ - 50.000), but I dont remember in which one it was. Also, if you found S9 key, gimmie a word where.

Thank you! I'm sorry, I haven't been keeping track of my keys, but I'll see if I can get into that building. Are all the keys you've collected in the key items pocket?

15 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Thank you, that link was very useful. Though it doesn't mention that the pre-ep16 decisions don't matter, so are you sure about that? Would be quite sad to miss out on a lot of content later because I didn't want to throw away my 80+ hours Reborn save file :/ I hope Ame will implement something for the older players or more ways to get the points needed, because this way everyone who played before ep16 is at 0 relationship value with everyone.

24 minutes ago, asterlicks said:

Hide contents

The guy who dislikes loud stuff is happy in Apophyll Academy. I have a feeling that the other guy would be happy with construction work, but I haven't been able to find a job application for that. The magma guys need you to finish the main story and upgrade a segment of Reborn for him to get his ideal job, so it's possible our member who needs specific instructions might need that, too. Tell me if you figure it out!

Thank you. BTW, a little birdie told me that apparently the train station is the place we get job application for the last aqua guy. Imma test it.

EDIT: Tested. It was that

Edited by Lord C

2 minutes ago, asterlicks said:

Hide contents

Thank you! I'm sorry, I haven't been keeping track of my keys, but I'll see if I can get into that building. Are all the keys you've collected in the key items pocket?

Spoiler

They all belong to key pocket, but they disappear after use, so comparing with this forum what needs to be done and where you have/havent been is impossible, I tried it aswell :P. If you could check this S9, I`d be much grateful.

11 minutes ago, asterlicks said:

Hide contents

Whoops, in this post above I gave you directions to Sunrise underwater city, I confused it, sorry. But anyway, this little one I mentioned do exist, its name also starts with F, but it`s not Fairview. And some good stuff lies there. I`m gonna check where it is exactly, when I find, I`ll post it.

11 minutes ago, Kircheis said:
  Hide contents

Thank you, that link was very useful. Though it doesn't mention that the pre-ep16 decisions don't matter, so are you sure about that? Would be quite sad to miss out on a lot of content later because I didn't want to throw away my 80+ hours Reborn save file :/ I hope Ame will implement something for the older players or more ways to get the points needed, because this way everyone who played before ep16 is at 0 relationship value with everyone.

They are not; Ame said that it was unfortunately impossible to implement iirc

13 minutes ago, example said:

Whoops, in this post above I gave you directions to Sunrise underwater city, I confused it, sorry. But anyway, this little one I mentioned do exist, its name also starts with F, but it`s not Fairview. And some good stuff lies there. I`m gonna check where it is exactly, when I find, I`ll post it.

I just checked, Sunrise 9 is still locked for me. I'll update if I find anything in the last segment that opens it.

1 minute ago, whodat09 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What job applications correspond to each aqua member and how do I give those applications to them?

You have to use the job application while you're standing next to them. As far as I can remember, the ones I ran into fit in Apophyll Academy, the train station, the candy store, and the beryl library.

Edited by asterlicks

Just now, whodat09 said:
  Hide contents

What job applications correspond to each aqua member and how do I give those applications to them?

Sweets Co., Library from Beryl, Apophyll for quiet guy, specific directions guy needs you to beat Adrienn, which will open the train station which has the application

3 minutes ago, Lord C said:

Hide contents

Sweets Co., Library from Beryl, Apophyll for quiet guy, specific directions guy needs you to beat Adrienn, which will open the train station which has the application

Spoiler

Ok I got those but when I talk to them how come they aren't taking them?

Spoiler

Hi, does anybody know how to get back down to the Sanctum under the grand stairway and 7th street? I got the sanctum key from Klefki and figured i would take a look down there but the path is blocked off and I'm having no luck finding an alternate path. i also can't get back down to 7th street, the magma grunt who's in charge of the elevator straight up won't let me down.

Also how do I start the gang job miniquest? I've been seeing post of it around but never figured how to start it. Thanks! ^_^

Spoiler

Was anybody able to catch Roselia in the city? It is marked as catchable in the wild on the obtainable list and the Pokedex shows that it sould be catchable in the gardens of the city (e.g. the one in Obsidia Ward), but i only find Glooms and some other Pokemons there.

11 minutes ago, ShatteredSkys said:
  Hide contents

Hi, does anybody know how to get back down to the Sanctum under the grand stairway and 7th street? I got the sanctum key from Klefki and figured i would take a look down there but the path is blocked off and I'm having no luck finding an alternate path. i also can't get back down to 7th street, the magma grunt who's in charge of the elevator straight up won't let me down.

Also how do I start the gang job miniquest? I've been seeing post of it around but never figured how to start it. Thanks! ^_^

You can now use the elevator panel to get down there yourself. As for the gang job quest, find the gang's leader somewhere around.