Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Nico_Robin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

GUM room? where's that? which quest is this part of?

Spoiler

GUM room is in WTC, as for quest you ahve to beat the gym leader first then go to grand hall to do some upgrades, if you upgrade correct one you will get chance to get goomy

13 minutes ago, Njab said:
  Hide contents

GUM room is in WTC, as for quest you ahve to beat the gym leader first then go to grand hall to do some upgrades, if you upgrade correct one you will get chance to get goomy

Spoiler

sorry if this sounds dumb but whats WTC? (i'm not familiar with the abbreviations) and by gym leader you mean adrienn right?

Edited by Nico_Robin

1 minute ago, Nico_Robin said:
  Hide contents

sorry if this sounds dumb but whats WTC? (i'm not familiar with the abbreviations) and by gym leader you mean adrienn right?

Spoiler

water treatment center, yep you need to beat adrienn

Spoiler

How do I proceed in the Dev Corp puzzle without having all my pokemon on ~1 HP from electroshocks? (just before fighting arclight). I can see the heal in the puzzle, but I can't see how to get to it, and even when you reach it, it seems like you'd have to go through the puzzle again, thus taking all the damage again.

9 minutes ago, Nihi1 said:
  Hide contents

How do I proceed in the Dev Corp puzzle without having all my pokemon on ~1 HP from electroshocks? (just before fighting arclight). I can see the heal in the puzzle, but I can't see how to get to it, and even when you reach it, it seems like you'd have to go through the puzzle again, thus taking all the damage again.

Spoiler

You can still press 'A' to alter the switches like you have done previously

6 minutes ago, valantisthanasoulis said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i need to ask about the upgrates in grand hall i pick to fix undergound railnet you need to do something so they fix it faster? or you need to wait until the next episode?

Spoiler

If you have paid the complete cost of development, the development should happen right away. You can't develop the other 2 areas though in this episode.

1 minute ago, JoquimViana said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What starter can we get in E16?

Spoiler

All the starters are now available except for 3 of them (one Grass, Fire and Water starter)

Spoiler
Just now, Xiri said:

Hide contents

If you have paid the complete cost of development, the development should happen right away. You can't develop the other 2 areas though in this episode.

Spoiler

Does this trigger the goomy event?

31 minutes ago, Xiri said:
  Hide contents

It depends on what area you choose to upgrade. After upgrading that area, go to that place and talk to one of the NPCs who will give you a key to the GUM room.

Hide contents

You have to upgrade the Obsidia Slums

Spoiler

GOT GOOMY! Thanks for you help!!

21 minutes ago, JoquimViana said:
  Hide contents

Is it a good time to start a new save?

Can you get Torchic or Mudkip in this version?

Are there any pokemon that depends on our choices and can't be caught otherway?

If yes, wich ones?

Thanks

Spoiler

There's a new reputation system where your choices make characters like you more/less, so you might want to start a new file to check those out! (They don't have any effect yet, but they will eventually.)

Mudkip is available through an in-game event (forgot how to do it, sorry). Torchic is not (only available as a starter).

You have the choice of renovating 3 different parts of Reborn City in any order you want to by donating money, but you can only renovate 1 part of the city after each Gym battle (so you have to beat E16's Gym Leader to do the first, beat the next Gym Leader to do the second, and beat the next to do the third). Depending on which part you choose, you get access to different items and Pokemon.

I know that Goomy is one of them! And... that's it. Sorry, somebody else might know what you get for doing each one.

1 minute ago, Chubb said:

Hide contents

There's a new reputation system where your choices make characters like you more/less, so you might want to start a new file to check those out! (They don't have any effect yet, but they will eventually.)

Mudkip is available through an in-game event (forgot how to do it, sorry). Torchic is not (only available as a starter).

You have the choice of renovating 3 different parts of Reborn City in any order you want to, but you can only renovate 1 part of the city each Gym battle (so you have to beat E16's Gym Leader to do the first, beat the next Gym Leader to do the second, and beat the next to do the third). Depending on which part you choose, you get access to different items and Pokemon.

I know that Goomy is one of them! And... that's it. Sorry, somebody else might know what you get for doing each one.

Thanks for the answers. Mudkip could be caught but I think it was replaced with a squirtle. In E16 you get a new way to caught it?

5 minutes ago, JoquimViana said:

Thanks for the answers. Mudkip could be caught but I think it was replaced with a squirtle. In E16 you get a new way to caught it?

Spoiler

you can get mudkip via diving, I'm not sure which diving spot