HAPPY BDAY TO THE MAGNEZONE MAN

Ojama Yellow

tfw getting bullied into making this thread help me guys im stuck in his basement

ERHEM

462.gif

HAPPY BDAY TO THE BOI WHO LOVES STEEL AND MAGNEZONE AND EMPOLEON AND DRAWING AND MURDERING FAIRIES AND HATING ON BIDOOF AND GETTING BEATEN THE SHIT OUT OF HIM IN HACKMONS BY ME

JK

BUT SERIOUSLY HAPPY BDAY BOI

though you gotta calm down on the puns

or else

462.png

magnezone everywhere today

nancy3.jpg

have a nice steel bday cake :]

Happy Birthday Viri!!!

You're an exceptionally intelligent, thoughtful and caring person and one of the coolest people here. I remember thinking I hoped you would stay around when I read your introduction thread in the Grand Hall, and I'm glad you did (even though you left for a while).

You're a talented artist, a deep thinker and a great person, so have a fantastic day!

about time you bub

Thanks man, really appreciate it. And as a bonus, I'll make sure you never die of puns! You'll be kept alive...barely.

I'll take this chance to be a bit soppy and thank all of you barbarous lot for the fun we've had, and will keep having (the puns shall never die! Praise Magnezone!) So once again, shoutouts to all my friends etc etc enough of this lets get on with the cake now.

*Crunchy metal sounds*

EDIT: Ninja'd by the electric rodent. Thanks a lot, Michael, means a lot to me!

i already said happy birthday to you in chat but ill say it again just for good measures, happy birthday chum buddy pal guy dude friend, hope you're having fun on your birthday, and many love

oh, and dont forget to draw that alomomola to spite bibs

Happy Birthday Viririririri! You're old now. Want me to fetch you a walking stick? Is that a gray hair I see?

...Just kidding, judging from that one time you showed me a picture, you're still looking young and fine, sir.

I hope you have a marvelous birthday! You may be wrong about the value of Noctowl, but at least we can agree that Skarmory is a good bird.

Keep being awesome~

I was planning on making a birthday post for him myself as the clock struck midnight in my timezone yesterday.

Unfortunately, my shift at work got over-extended which led me to reach home @ 1 A.M.

I felt rather exhausted that night which carried on for the rest of day causing Viri's day birthday to almost completely slip my mind.

Happy Birthday Viri-san!!!

Congratulations on reaching two decades of existence.~

*raises his magnets*

Happy birthday Viri! I would've put more effort into this if I wasn't so busy and if so many bad things are happening right now, but here, have a small, albeit mundane present from yours truly:

Have a great year ahead and that of the days to come.