HAPPY BDAY TO THE MAGNEZONE MAN

Ojama Yellow

Ah happy birthday my friend. Hopefully your day goes well

Thanks, man. As a matter of fact lunch and dinner were heavenly, so that's a yes!

Happy birthday Viri!

Thanks, Tacps!

i already said happy birthday to you in chat but ill say it again just for good measures, happy birthday chum buddy pal guy dude friend, hope you're having fun on your birthday, and many loveoh, and dont forget to draw that alomomola to spite bibs

Never forget Alomomola and Vulpix. Thanks, pockypantsmcgee!

Happy birthday viri the babiri berry aside from your fun lunch i hope you have a better day.

Actually the lunch was excellent; merely the luncheon party wasn't, as you know ;) But thanks a lot, cloink!

Happy birthday Viri! Hope you have a great day!

Thanks, friend!

Happy birthday Viri! Have a wonderful day!

Thanks, Rose!

happy birthday my dude

hope you have a wonderful day man! .....aside from school and grandma lunches, that is. but enjoy your day regardless!

Thanks, Zumeh! And weh, grandma's an old harridan but you soon forget a bad taste with good food!

Happy birthday you crazily good artist :] Enjoy the rest of your birthday :]]]

Thankee, Simon! I sure did.

Happy Birthday Viririririri! You're old now. Want me to fetch you a walking stick? Is that a gray hair I see?

...Just kidding, judging from that one time you showed me a picture, you're still looking young and fine, sir.

I hope you have a marvelous birthday! You may be wrong about the value of Noctowl, but at least we can agree that Skarmory is a good bird.

Keep being awesome~

Noctowl's ass and you know it. Hope Rowlet turns out a better Strigid. (But thanks anyhow, Ama! even though you are actually older than I am)

happy birthday you magnezone meme

togedemaru is better

SACRILEGE!

Happy Birthday, Viri. Just some well wishes to bring the number of replies to a nice, even 14.

I'm touched, this was truly the best token!

happy birthday viri \o/ and make sure to keep up the good work with the puns you make :]

pOIsoNJAB!

I was planning on making a birthday post for him myself as the clock struck midnight in my timezone yesterday.

Unfortunately, my shift at work got over-extended which led me to reach home @ 1 A.M.

I felt rather exhausted that night which carried on for the rest of day causing Viri's day birthday to almost completely slip my mind.

Happy Birthday Viri-san!!!

Congratulations on reaching two decades of existence.~

*raises his magnets*

RAISE MAGNETS AND PRAISE MAGNETS

Thanks, chemistry!

Happy Birthday Viri. I will release a bidoof in your honor today.

If only I took alcohol, I'd raise a toast to you. This bread toast will have to do, so cheers!

A toast.

To fairy killing and puns.

Have a good one, Viri.

Another toast! But let us cut to the chase. Thanks very much, Hunter.

Happy birthday Viri! I would've put more effort into this if I wasn't so busy and if so many bad things are happening right now, but here, have a small, albeit mundane present from yours truly:

Have a great year ahead and that of the days to come.

Thanks very much, Noir. I've seen you show me that independently, and I must say I'm touched. Again, thanks!

A magnezone that makes puns? Happy birthday Viri

Thanks, Swampy, you Magnemesis, you. Water/Ground is such a troll typing, smh.

Happy aniversary Viri! Just for you, here's something you'll need and love:

happy-birthday-gracie-gOfdrO-clipart.jpg

Hycrox, I would strike you down if it were not for the fact that what you say is absolutely correct. Praise Magnezone anyway!

Happy birfdé viri, apparently your 20, feel old yet or do you still feel like a child? There's no in between I checked

Enjoy a magnezone filled day

Thanks, based BMIC! And for the record I was born old, exactly 462 years old, in fact.

Happy Birthday. Make sure to cherish the important moments of your life and become an even more interesting person.

Thanks very much, Nick! I am licensed eccentric, so you have the Viri Guarantee on that!

Happy birthday! Here's an ice cream sandwich shaped like a robot. It's the closest I could find to a Magnezone

ICS_Android.jpg

Thanks a lot, ICSW! I look forward to a continued partnership in crime!

Happy Birthday Viri! :D

You're an awesome guy and I learned so much from you! :D I hope we can work together on art and I definitely hope to learn more from you! :D

*Cool Girl hugs Viri*

Aw, thanks so much, CG!

Bleh, wish I didn't run out of upvotes to give.