Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Ruby Red said:

Kinda felt like doing a v9 hype doodle of the squad haha (Headshots of Melia, Venam, Ren and MC ) 

Had no idea where else to upload it so I guess here is fine lol

Hide contents

tumblr_op3h77m10N1sl1y51o1_1280.jpg

Dang man, you drew that? Looks awesome! :^)

7 hours ago, Ruby Red said:

Kinda felt like doing a v9 hype doodle of the squad haha (Headshots of Melia, Venam, Ren and MC ) 

Hide contents

I've no words about how is beautiful this design that you've done, you're a great artist :D. Also the phrase "The squad before everything messed up" is very nice; keep it up.

• Veterans
On 2017-04-28 at 3:41 AM, SukaiChris said:

Dang man, you drew that? Looks awesome! :^)

Thanks yo! 

21 hours ago, Hellyeah98 said:

I've no words about how is beautiful this design that you've done, you're a great artist :D. Also the phrase "The squad before everything messed up" is very nice; keep it up.

Thank you! ^^

22 hours ago, Ruby Red said:

Reveal hidden contents

wow just wow *looks at his drawing then throws it *

That 97% really lifted my day up after finals smacked me in the face and put me in the dirt. Seriously, when will I use half the stuff I'm being taught? I wasn't taught my basic human rights until late 8th grade, but I knew a guy in china from 5000 years ago in 5th grade. That's smart.

Okay so I'm not really active forum side anymore but did the % jump from like 65% to 97% or was a just stuck under a rock for a month. I know I've been too busy playing persona to do anything for a few days but holy progress batman.

5 hours ago, Lord Bagel said:

Okay so I'm not really active forum side anymore but did the % jump from like 65% to 97% or was a just stuck under a rock for a month. I know I've been too busy playing persona to do anything for a few days but holy progress batman.

Yes. It jumped from 65% to 97%.

Mother 3 >>>>>>>> Undertale. Spread the Word.

• Developers

c8605fad5d52f46c3cb21814ac72c71d.png

When the entire sea turns into a see of lanterns.

#JustVersion9Things

1a9f9f174388274838864bd4b5b89c09.png

When Valarie turns into a door. 

#JustVersion9Things

Just now, Jan said:

#JustVersion9Things

#JustVersion9Things

#JustAlphaTestingThings

34 minutes ago, Jan said:

#JustVersion9Things

#JustVersion9Things

O mah gawd... I nearly cried when I saw this... Not from sadness but hype because REJUVENATION IS NEARLY HERE!!!!!! O MAH GAWD JAN! THE EXCITEMENT AND HYPE IS COMING! :^))

Edited by SukaiChris
Ignore that last part :^)

45 minutes ago, Jan said:

#JustVersion9Things

#JustVersion9Things

why do I see a pune fest going to start

Just now, MakubeX said:

Can someone explain to me how to create multiple save files? Cause I really do want to start over when v9 releases, but also want to keep my current file. 

The game automatically creates backup save files. So just rename your current save file to something else like "MAINSAVE", and rename a backup to "game.rxdata". Then click new game on the save file come V9. And boom, you got it. Whenever you're ready to go back to your main save, you simply rename game.rxdata to something, and rename "MAINSAVE" to game.rxdata. This can all be performed in the Saved Games folder. If you can't find it initially, just search it up on your computer. Credit to jan for teaching me this, and I hope I explained well enough.

10 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

The game automatically creates backup save files. So just rename your current save file to something else like "MAINSAVE", and rename a backup to "game.rxdata". Then click new game on the save file come V9. And boom, you got it. Whenever you're ready to go back to your main save, you simply rename game.rxdata to something, and rename "MAINSAVE" to game.rxdata. This can all be performed in the Saved Games folder. If you can't find it initially, just search it up on your computer. Credit to jan for teaching me this, and I hope I explained well enough.

Thank you~