Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

10 hours ago, Jan said:

Haha well jokes on you times two because I'm actually not concerned about people having it in past versions. I'm concerned about people

taking drizzle and destroying Amber and certain other fights with it :]

Once you've mined it down, it's gone forever.

Edit: I got bored and did all the badges oops. (They're jumbled.)

OuSNUc1.png

May go back and touch up some old ones, but for now I'm pretty satisfied with these.

nice Jan like them

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

Let's make Pelipper the new Smogon bird :]

Talonflame May not be Broken anymore, but It still has that impressive Speed stat. The Only Difference now is that It's matchup against Faster pokemon is hurt, It's crippled by Paralysis, and It doesn't have priority Roost. I agree that it is a good UU mon.

Post V9, I'm gonna take a Long, Nice Break from the Forums.

Edited by ShadeStrider

I have a quick question about the alola pokemon and the kanto pokemon. Will we have the option/opportunity to catch both kanto and alola pokemon or will they just be seperate? I mean like when they evolve or appear in a certain place? Sorry if someone asked or is a weird question, but it just came to me. :o

Edited by SukaiChris

• Developers
10 minutes ago, SukaiChris said:

I have a quick question about the alola pokemon and the kanto pokemon. Will we have the option/opportunity to catch both kanto and alola pokemon or will they just be seperate? I mean like when they evolve or appear in a certain place? Sorry if someone asked or is a weird question, but it just came to me. :o

You can catch both of them. They work like forms pretty much. They also have different evolution conditions, just like in Sun and Moon. 

15 hours ago, Jan said:

Haha well jokes on you times two because I'm actually not concerned about people having it in past versions. I'm concerned about people

Once you've mined it down, it's gone forever.

Edit: I got bored and did all the badges oops. (They're jumbled.)

OuSNUc1.png

May go back and touch up some old ones, but for now I'm pretty satisfied with these.

Is it just me or does that last badge kinda look like a Deoxys, and the 7th badge (saki?) on the top looks clean as hell too. Cant wait to break the game with Pelipper tho

2 hours ago, Jan said:

You can catch both of them. They work like forms pretty much. They also have different evolution conditions, just like in Sun and Moon. 

Awesome! Thanks! :)

Edited by SukaiChris

• Developers
1 hour ago, MeepAndMeh said:

Yo is it bad that i ship the mc with melia? like, a lot.

Nah, follow your dreams, fam. 

9 hours ago, MeepAndMeh said:

Yo is it bad that i ship the mc with melia? like, a lot.

It's about as bad as shipping Raiden and Snake.

Also Which MC? Aevis, Aevia, Axel, Ariana, Alain, or Aero?

Also, Melia's Diary is there for shipping trash like you. Read it.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12283334/1/Pokemon-Rejuvenation-A-Fight-Forgiven

Check out this Fanfiction. It's bad, but if you are shipping trash, you might enjoy it.

Edited by ShadeStrider

14 minutes ago, Lord C said:

Why are you shipping the MC with only Melia when after beating Amber you now have most of the harem setup ready?

There are a lot of females in the Rejuvenation cast. We can have Amber x MC, Venam x MC, Aelita x MC, Erin x MC, Amelia x MC, Flora x MC, Krystal x MC, Nim x MC, and even Angie x MC. Melia x MC seems to be the canon shipping though.

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

There are a lot of females in the Rejuvenation cast. We can have Amber x MC, Venam x MC, Aelita x MC, Erin x MC, Amelia x MC, Flora x MC, Krystal x MC, Nim x MC, and even Angie x MC. Melia x MC seems to be the canon shipping though.

What about if you play as a Female MC?  (I still lowkey ship Melia with that though)

Edited by DreamblitzX

14 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

What about if you play as a Female MC?  (I still lowkey ship that though)

The male cast of Rejuvenation is smaller, but there are some possible shippings: Adam x MC, Kanon x MC, Eric x MC, Florin x MC, Texen x MC, Spector x MC, Crawli x MC. The canon shipping for a female MC would be Ren x MC.

4 hours ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

The male cast of Rejuvenation is smaller, but there are some possible shippings: Adam x MC, Kanon x MC, Eric x MC, Florin x MC, Texen x MC, Spector x MC, Crawli x MC. The canon shipping for a female MC would be Ren x MC.

Why ship a female MC with Texen??? That guy is almost like Fern except his hair isn't the same... (Or is that Geara? I don't remember) Any other guy would do except him please... :o

4 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

What about Melia x Venam?

How about we go with the "Everyone is bi" trope?

It is likely that Melia will end up with the MC, regardless of Gender.

Someone make rule 34 of dis.

This, I want to agree with xD

Edited by SukaiChris

On 24. 04. 2017. at 5:13 AM, Jan said:

Nah, follow your dreams, fam. 

I will, i am shipping trash and will always beh 

On 24. 04. 2017. at 1:06 PM, ShadeStrider said:

It's about as bad as shipping Raiden and Snake.

Also Which MC? Aevis, Aevia, Axel, Ariana, Alain, or Aero?

Also, Melia's Diary is there for shipping trash like you. Read it.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12283334/1/Pokemon-Rejuvenation-A-Fight-Forgiven

Check out this Fanfiction. It's bad, but if you are shipping trash, you might enjoy it.

If you knew i was shipping trash then you should already know that im trashy enough to already have read it.

Watashi wa shinen shinenzu!

Falcon Punch!

49 minutes ago, MeepAndMeh said:

If you knew i was shipping trash then you should already know that im trashy enough to already have read it.

Only Rejuvenation Fanfiction on the entire net that ships any two characters, other than that one crossover with Uranium. I'm Not surprised.

We've Reached One thousand posts!

Nobody post anything anymore. This number is too beautiful to destroy.

Edited by ShadeStrider

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 1:27 AM, Jan said:

:[ you'll pay for bamboozling me

15 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Jan gave Shulk a Sex Change, took away his Monado, and put him in the costume of a Pokemon Breeder. 

Why did you do this to us, you mediocre dunce?

I'm Really Feeling it.PNG

I... I.. I. have no reply for this