What Anime Are You Watching?

Cool Girl

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burn this heretic on the stake, his love of dubs could be contagious.

Pls, I use dub for the purpose of me being able to do more than just watch anime cause if I don't my hands will get all itchy cause I can't do anything with them

I just started Legend of The Galactic Heroes... And holy sweet mother of mercy is it amazing. it's like a space epic on the level of classics like Battlestar Galactica and Star Trek... If not even better.

I was a bit hesitant to watch it since it's from 1988, and therefore has kinda weird animation, but in truth, the animation turned out the be beautiful, with great character designs and awesome actions scenes. I highly recommend watching this classic to anyone interested in Sci-fi or epic narratives.

I've been going through Death Parade right now. For the longest time, I thought it was just a weird instance of an anime without an opening, since the source I get it from apparently didn't include it in any of the episodes. It was only today that I learned that it does indeed have an opening, and a pretty popular one at that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Haikyuu!!, Yuri!! On Ice, and Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku are all my currently running anime. Bungou Stray Dogs I might watch, but I'm caught up on the manga and I don't want to watch it if

Edogawa Ranpo doesn't show up in this season, like I've heard rumors of happening.

I'm planning on backtracking to finish Zankyou no Terror, rewatch Tokyo ESP because I'm sad it hasn't been greenlit for another season, and rewatch Katekyo Hitman Reborn! because I'm a masochist. I'm also gonna try marathoning my favorite Detective Conan movies, and rewatch Magic Kaito 1412, also because I'm sad it hasn't been greenlit for another season.

Reading

One-Piece (favorite series ever)

Toriko (mainly cause NEO is awesome)

Seven Deadly Sins (May get interesting)

Boku No Hero (very promising)

Akame Ga Kill (At the climax of the series, loved the whole ride)

Attack on Titan (Those plot twists and morality complexes)

Watching

Dragon Ball Super (Hey, it's DragonBall, this arc was awesome)

Really want to watch Monster.

Edited by Zane0144

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm watching SAO Abridged and DBZ Abridged, if those count.

Also, I watched like half(I think?) of Parasyte the Maxim. I'm gonna go back and watch the rest of that later.

Also binge watched pretty much all of Steins;Gate a while back and planning to get the VN itself because that's how much I enjoyed it.

• 2 months later...

Just finished rewatching Yu Yu Hakusho. Let me tell ya, it holds up really well (except for maybe the bit about the 4 saint beasts, you should skip that).

It's also one of rare times where the Dub is much better than the sub. I watched it in english with the subs still on and you can really see how improved upon the translation with the dub.

While I watched the Little Witch Academia pilot (?) and short movie, I still only watched the first few minutes of the new series.  Really need to start that again.  Eventually, I want to actually watch Re:Zero, Macross Delta, and, now that SRW V is out, even Cross Ange.