Which status condition can YOU handle for the rest of your life?

Which status could you handle for the rest of your life?? Pick ONE and explain ;D

Sleep

Paralysis

Freeze

Poison

Burn

Confusion

Infatuation

Sleep- You'll always fall asleep every 15 mins. Takes about 1-2 hours to wake up.

Paralysis- Can barely walk and pick up things. Sometimes you feel numb for short periods of time.

Freeze- You're always cold and can never generate enough heat to warm you up.

Poison- You're posioned and you need to take an antidote every 10-30 mins, but the poison comes back.

Burn- You're always hot and you have to take Ice Baths 3 times a day to prevent your body from overheating.

Confusion- Memory loss and can never do a job perfectly without help. Sometimes you can become clumsy for long periods of time.

Infatuation- Always fall in love.Can never stay in a relationship because you're always in love with a different person everyday. Gets depressed when rejected.

I'll pick Confused. Also Flinched, because I'm cringing from looking at this and imagining myself suffering from any of 'em.

EDIT: no longer confused after you made the inclusion. It's just as terrible, and I'm not going to choose what cripples me. I'm now even more devoutly thankful that I have a healthy mind in a healthy body. I'm still cringing from this though.

Are we just going to ignore the fact that burn also causes the victim to lose half of it's physical damage, paralyzed victims lose 3/4 of their speed and has a 25% chance to do nothing, and that frozen victims are unable to move?

Edited by Jiggle

Ok added confusion and I'll touch up on some of the statuses so they'll be more bearable.

Are we just going to ignore the fact that burn also causes the victim to lose half of it's physical damage, paralyzed victims lose 3/4 of their speed and has a 25% chance to do nothing, and that frozen victims are unable

Yes we will.

• Administrators

Confusion- Memory loss and can never do a job perfectly without help. Sometimes you can become clumsy for long periods of time.

yeah this is basically already me.

I am always sleepy....so 'sleep' will be helpful for me.I will eat and do the necessary things in 15 minutes and then forget about everything and go to sleep.

But what will happen if I always hold a Chesto berry?

Freeze

Sure I'll have to wear winter clothing permanently and probably have some sort of heating device on me (besides my phone while playing games...) but otherwise it doesn't affect my life significantly compared to the other conditions.

I would hate to have any of these, but I think Freeze would be the one that I could put up with.

Sleep would take too much of my time.

Paralysis would leave me feeling powerless, and I'm not comfortable with that.

For poison, it's not clear whether the poison would kill me, but as long as the antidote were readily available, this might be on par with Freeze.

Burn would be pretty bad...I don't want to overheat and hurt anyone.

Confusion would let people lie to me, and make me too dependent on others

Infatuation:I don't want to deal with lifelong depression.