Gaia Nation

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods

I think I'll be dropping out of nations.

My sleeping schedule has gotten pretty erratic the past week. I haven't even really been sleeping, I just take around 4 or 5 3-4 hour naps throughout the day. Not really sure how long this'll last, but it could be an issue with scheduling matches in the future, seeing as I've repeatedly dozed off during conversations with people. Also while the challenges are creative and fun to watch people plan for, I'm not sure I have the mental energy to always keep track of and make sure I'm prepared for everything the opponents will throw at us. (case in point, my week 4 battle where Sigilyph destroyed me)

Good luck to Gaia Nation in their future battles, and to all other nations too.

who wants to play next week? the challenge will be unique moves, no two pokemon can have the same one and the tier we'll be playing is TBD

also i'll most likely be absent mon-fri next week, i'll be in paris for my mother's birthday

I'm always available due to being done with university so up to you. I lost by one turn during atlantis so I don't think I'm a bad battler even though i am 2-2 so far.

Good luck to everyone battling this week and let's get a win this week if possible. :)

Edited by pbood2

On a sidenote, where has Pyro been and when is he returning?

I'm in my hometown for the rest of the summer :(. I have no standar internet connection and can only browse using my phone data...

Sorry everyone, but I can't participate until I'm 100% sure I can access a pc for a whole week with good internet connection :'(

I'm in my hometown for the rest of the summer :(. I have no standar internet connection and can only browse using my phone data...

Sorry everyone, but I can't participate until I'm 100% sure I can access a pc for a whole week with good internet connection :'(

:/ Too bad, I haven't had any reliable practice partners this week... Well, enjoy your stay in either case!

I won't give up! We are Gaia, we never surrender, we never forget!

I lost 2-0 this week because Nhadala had a choice scarf rotom which I didn't expect so I would love to redeem myself for the mde one turn difference battle against atlantis and that challenge sounds fun to try and work with but if you have enough interested people, I would love to be a sub.

Good luck to everyone this coming week and CONGRATULATIONS on beating Avalon this week. :)

I lost 2-0 this week because Nhadala had a choice scarf rotom which I didn't expect so I would love to redeem myself for the mde one turn difference battle against atlantis and that challenge sounds fun to try and work with but if you have enough interested people, I would love to be a sub.

Good luck to everyone this coming week and CONGRATULATIONS on beating Avalon this week. :)

Choice Scarf Rotom was there in Jericho's team as well. The reason is none other than... Linoone. They wanted a hard counter to it.

Anyway, due to foreseen lack of internet connection, I'll be back for Week10 so I just wanted to wish my comrades the best of luck, since our opponents keep abusing theirs to cope with our awesomeness.