Gaia Nation

Hey, we'll trade you Ice for the low-low price of Normal and Ground.

But then ICSW would only be an Ice Witch, and that's not particularly nice nor delicious.

So I say no deal!

Edit: On a sidenote. Those banners people are using, can we make custom one's for ourselves, or do we have to use the one with Diancie?

Edited by Tartar

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I made 2 versions. Hopefully it's up to your criteria. If you want me to change anything just tell me (like resolution and the like):

lQkHSHW.pngnmERB4I.png

Links to download files:

1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zulf059w8ru3e1j/Gaiaball%201.png?dl=0

2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbmjffksfgy1m90/Gaiaball%202.png?dl=0

Edited by Tartar

http://imgur.com/MQ8V2dy

Could someone turn the sphere into a pokeball?

That one.

Alternatively I would use this

nyngvOR.jpg

At this point I'd like to announce that I just realized we are the Bunny Nation.

If we disregard most eeveelutions, we have Azumarill, Diggersby, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Lopunny and Sylveon.

Hugh Hefner should sponsor us.

Who let this pigeon onto our holy ground? Flock off, fowl heathen.

Hey HEY! You talkin to me? You talkin to me? There's no one else here, so you must be talkin to me. You don't disrespect the Ravenholts. The Ravenholts disrespect you. And they'll disrespect you 2 more times this week when they clobber ya! You got no chance!

Hey HEY! You talkin to me? You talkin to me? There's no one else here, so you must be talkin to me. You don't disrespect the Ravenholts. The Ravenholts disrespect you. And they'll disrespect you 2 more times this week when they clobber ya! You got no chance!

We're going to beat you so fast, it's like we're holding down the B button. ~~ERB~~

We're going to beat you so fast, it's like we're holding down the B button.

If you're gonna do that, at least quote ERB.

But yeah, my last assignment gets handed in on Tuesday so I'm fit for duty.

Let me just say, I'm so proud of you guys. That 4-2 in bright yellow brought a smile to my face and ahhhh man, you guys kicked ass. The ravenholts made us an offer we could not refuse, that offer being their pokemon's beaten carcasses served over a hot steaming plate of well earned victory. Good job team.

I believe it's my turn this week to help reclaim the earth. UU is the tier? I'm totally cool with that.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex