tartar
Taska
Vex

Zechs

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My team or I will make a logo so we are extra unique. It will be awesome and will be shown in showdown to my nation before I give it to DD to add if he wants. I'm hyped for this though and let's all try to have some fun throughout this. :)

Start believing in fairytales son, because the natural AND the supernatural have come to get you. From the highest cloud till the deepest trench, there is no place we cannot reach. You have lived in our jungles and volcanoes, calling them yours. You have build castles on our soil, claiming the land for yourself. No more. It's only normal that we'd want our planet back, and you can rest assured, we'll take it back. Time to set some ground rules.

We are the sky, the land and the water. We are Gaia.

Start believing in fairytales son, because the natural AND the supernatural have come to get you. From the highest cloud till the deepest trench, there is no place we cannot reach. You have lived in our jungles and volcanoes, calling them yours. You have build castles on our soil, claiming the land for yourself. No more. It's only normal that we'd want our planet back, and you can rest assured, we'll take it back. Time to set some ground rules.

We are the sky, the land and the water. We are Gaia.

you have to put the colours to each type to make it more badass but great speech Nick. :)

The first one I'm like <_< typical OU/Ubers scrub, needs more Stoutland.

The second one is clean though.

LOL you really like Stoutland I guess.

I made the second one but thought it was bad compared to Amazon's art and the first one DD has there.

DD still posted it so I am thankful he did so and I'm glad you like my attempt at a logo lol. ;)

Sign me up for the list of battlers, I'm ready to go :D

Ditto what he said. I'm available whenever but I just need to know when my opponent would need to battle :)

Thanks for the opportunity. I hope to get us a win out of 7 if I'm chosen. We should have tournies if more than 7 people are interested to see who has better team, who battles better with them, etc. Just a suggestion of course. :D

If we have more than 7 people interested this week, I'll bow out since I can't seem to figure out what would work well as a team and the different tiers and fluidity needed between them is messing me up.

I'll be your biggest cheerleader if you let me know when you're battling though ;)