Amazon Nation

Bazaro

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to the tribe, Honchy and Spade. Here's your standard issue gardening tool set, boxing gloves, and pet bird/flying lizard of your choice.

Edited by Drymus

i made a thing : D

Looking awesome but I would paste the image in Paint or GIMP and resize the white space so it's just the image and no or little white space left and then resize the image how you want. I think that would make it look much cooler. :)

Finally, a matchup where the opponent's types don't straight up counter ours and where we are allowed to use a greater range of our best Pokémon, instead of being limited to just one!

Let's go, and here's to a fair week!

Alright dudes and dudettes. We're up against Gaia this time around. Lets do our best and not let past performance drag us down. Ride with me into battle fellow warriors. If these Gaians love the earth so much, then why don't we just let them be buried underneath the ground they praise? Lets kick some ass.

Ya'll been smoking too much grass, as you must be high as the sky to even think you stand a fighting chance of beating us.

Ya'll been smoking too much grass, as you must be high as the sky to even think you stand a fighting chance of beating us.

>Implying

>mfw B]

Posting in another nations thread takes some nerve you know? How about we keep the decency to ourselves and not post in yours <3

Um.. Hello everyone.. Now i am a member of Amazon too.. Hope that we will be friends someday..

I heard the Amazons put their recruits through intensive training and dangerous ordeals before fully accepting them, to turn them into fierce warriors.

Unless all of that is mindless war propaganda to scare their opponents.

• Veterans

I heard the Amazons put their recruits through intensive training and dangerous ordeals before fully accepting them, to turn them into fierce warriors.

Unless all of that is mindless war propaganda to scare their opponents.

[shrek voice] get outta me swamp

as for you, lemarin; don't worry, we'll help you out! (but, you may have already seen that as people are explaining things to you right now!)

I have appeared to say congratulations to you, the Amazon Nation for a week well fought and battles well fought.

I look forward to seeing your future progress in PokeNations :)

Thanks for the great battles this week. It was fun researching match-ups, since you guys had so many threats, but in the end we were outplayed, and if we lost due to RNG, it was because we put ourselves in a position where we could only have won through RNG.

And remember, Defeat Means Friendship, according to tvTropes. So hopefully any animosity and aggression between our teams can be written off as things of the past.

Ps. I still expect Zumi to give it her all during our match. The war may be over, but there are still battles left for this week.

• Veterans

Ps. I still expect Zumi to give it her all during our match. The war may be over, but there are still battles left for this week.

No worries, I'm still looking forward to our match :]

'Allo Amazon, looks like you're against the Ravenholts this week. Hopefully we'll have some good fights, mmm?

Or it could just be ten rounds of both sides missing every move. That'd work too.

Anywho, no good luck for opponents, soo "Not-bad luck this week!"

So now how do I climb down this tree