Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Sky Drop
- Tailwind

fucking sky drop

dash you are a madman

Scree is amazing indeed.

I think John Lennon should get a special mention too though...

John Lennon (Heracross) @ Life Orb

Ability: Guts
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Knock Off
- Rock Blast
Edited by Drymus

Scree is amazing indeed.

I think John Lennon should get a special mention too though...

John Lennon (Heracross) @ Life Orb

Ability: Guts
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Knock Off
- Rock Blast

One does not doubt The Beatles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...This place looks as abandoned as Vulcan's place did...

*ahem* The Ravenholts wish to do battle this week.

Anyways, have good fights, hopefully, with skill outweighing hax?

It's only silent, because you've wandered into the wrong part of the jungle, fam

totes banter though

I'm good to play for the rest of nations, and will happily do so if allowed. Originally I was only going to go for this current week and the next but due to unexpected things I had to be subbed. So now I'll just offer my services for the remainder of the event. So yeah you can put me on the roster for the rest of the weeks to come and hopefully nothing unexpected happens again.

• 3 weeks later...

I've come here to congratulate you all. You and Atlantis were Gaia's deadliest opponents, as it seems we lost to you every time(i think). You've made it to the grand finals...truly mighty the Amazons have turned out to be. Personally speaking, I'd rather you guys take home the gold, so know that I'll be rooting you on. DO IT AMAZON! FIGHT. WIN. The Heavens, the earth, the seas they shall be yours! You have gaia's blessing, now go forth, and claim RIGHTFUL VICTORYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Do try not to make a mess though.

I've come here to congratulate you all. You and Atlantis were Gaia's deadliest opponents, as it seems we lost to you every time(i think). You've made it to the grand finals...truly mighty the Amazons have turned out to be. Personally speaking, I'd rather you guys take home the gold, so know that I'll be rooting you on. DO IT AMAZON! FIGHT. WIN. The Heavens, the earth, the seas they shall be yours! You have gaia's blessing, now go forth, and claim RIGHTFUL VICTORYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Do try not to make a mess though.

Idk, some bugs ARE pretty squishy and fluid-filled.

And we shall fight like the warriors we are. FOR AMAZON!

Dashed awkward me saying anything here when I've not even been a part of Amazon for half the season, but I would nonetheless want to praise Amazon and all you guys for the wonderful spirit put into nations, due only to which that it was such a success. We may not have won, but I'm sure it was a good run for us, and we can truthfully say that 'twas at least partly because Atlantis snitched Steel and Electric off of us that we had not been strongest of all this time around. I was proud to have played my small roles in this nation. Praise the Magnet Lord, and let us wish each other well in our future endeavours!

It was nice working with you all! Well, I guess I shouldn't say that since I was more of a lone wolf. Even still, it was an honor to be in the same nation as you all. We didn't win, but we came in second which is still very good! If there's ever a PokeNations 3 I would consider myself lucky to serve with any of you again. Perhaps when/if that happens I won't be so rusty and can give proper advice! Now we just wait for The Baz to speak his peace. I'll just be over here petting the head of the Ravenholt's Don.

Oh, and starting that two man band with Pyrrhon obviously.