Rate the avatar above you!

anethia

6.5/10, im not exactly sure whether its manga, anime or something else that the character is from, but it doesnt particularly appeal to me nonetheless.

also, to yall, since this topic focuses on rating the avi of the previous poster, ill have to ask all of you to take your conversation elsewhere. some other topic in the onyx arcade, statuses, pms...just about anything but here. otherwise everyone either gets their avi rated by the same person every time, or they end up not getting them rated at all due to conversation happening where it shouldnt be happening.

7/10  Hard to tell much, especially not knowing the character, though I guess that's the point.  Can't tell whether it's supposed to be as edgy as it's coming off as (and your title kind of adds to it).

Edit:

@Zarc  Ah, I've heard of that one, but haven't really looked into it. 

These three just put in a ton of work in my new 'hardest boss fight in a turn based strategy/RPG', so I figured I would give them the spot (at least for now).  I had to get rid of the Okuu avatar since that stage has thoroughly drained my desire to see that character for now.  Also trying to decide a new primary title

Hmmm I think that's Yellow from the pokemon manga, right? 

Cute and recognizable, has flowers but I don't like the white background 8/10

oh, you post really fast, it's kinda repetitive if the same avatars are rated over and over again

It strikes me a little bit to see an actual picture of someone as avatar, but I'm glad that you're comfortable with your image. Aesthetically pleasant face, but the thing you are wearing in the face whatever it is called in English is not totally my style, so a 7/10 for me.

Might as well spread my master critiquing skills throughout the Arcade

No Zarc you already got rated (9/10 btw Akame is best grill)

NOW SAYIA!? (jk I kinda enjoy this)

-cute

-can't recognize from where

-cool watercolor like texture to the picture

7/10

For walpurgis

-vibrant

-is gif

-not sure what is

-weird silhouette is weird

8/10 for me

18 minutes ago, Zarc said:

9/10 honestly. Not because i appreciate you

hmmmmmmmm I don't believe you

your avatar hmmmm a bit too dark, but it's a badass girl with a sword, so 8/10

16 minutes ago, Sayia said:

@walpurgis Your avatar is very.. idk how to call it... classic, but artistic at the same time. I also associate with music, I do not quite know why ;)

7/10

the sepia tones give it a classic aesthetic and the kind of surrealist background with circus-like motives and the dots and lines moving can be associated with music, I guess

I like the colors in your avatar, but that head posture makes me feel uncomfortable 7/10

13 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Might as well spread my master critiquing skills throughout the Arcade

No Zarc you already got rated (9/10 btw Akame is best grill)

NOW SAYIA!? (jk I kinda enjoy this)

-cute

-can't recognize from where

-cool watercolor like texture to the picture

7/10

For walpurgis

-vibrant

-is gif

-not sure what is

-weird silhouette is weird

8/10 for me

As BandorKitty said, cool dragonite picture. The anthropomorphization makes it look funny, cool and cute at the same time, but white background. 9/10

10 minutes ago, BandorKitty said:

@Dragoknight 8/10 Cool Dragonite picture XD needs a background though

I don't know where it's from, but it's very cute. 8/10

• Haha 1