Rate the avatar above you!

anethia

• 2 weeks later...

4/10 I don't know the character, I'm personally not too interested in anime style art, chibification never appealed to me as an artist and the general image seems low-res, at least on mobile, which is what I'm on. I like the general attitude, though it's not my cup of coffee.

4 hours ago, EliteFlyingTaco said:

My best guess is someone from Megaman but idk.

It's a character not a lot of people would remember from Megaman Zero his name is Hidden Phantom or just Phantom for short.

Now the person above me

7/10

The low res makes it hard to actually see your pic (at least on mobile it does).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to recognise the theme, but insofar as I see it, the Hoenn protagonists are portrayed as chibis. I'm not a fan of the style, nor can I understand the thing's context as I do not know in what it is meant to represent. Therefore the only depth or reasoning I can see is merely something that you like and so put as your avatar. Which is fine, but I can at best give it a subjective 4/10.

11 hours ago, Motomiya said:

hey viri 

nice hat. i give it a 7/10 at least. it looks like some weird british power ranger.

Spade

Why am I surprised yoou don't know who Cobra Commander is

smh

I'll give yours a 6/10. Too tired to explain why, but anime.png ought to cover most of the reasoning.