Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

inb4lastgymgivesusthering

Probably you'll have to beat the last gym, then go on dates with that person, and be charming enough so they want to put a ring on it, all while exploring the dark realities of child marriage.

Yes, all that effort for one joke, you're welcome.

I am just going to have to hear from you guys all of the new stuff which can only be seen after a reset, i am not against it as i love this game but it took me waaaaaaaaaay too long to get an Axew as a jackpot starter. Maybe somebody can give me a nice adamant nature Axew to restart again? :D

• Developers
Well, now the first thing I'll do when Version 8 is out is exploring all Terajuma :P

I don´t want to be owned again by Cold Truth 483847 times, so I will not restart... never! :angry: I have bad moments with her in version 5 :(

Cold Truth has been nerfed -considerably- since version 5. I don't think it's nearly as bad.

Probably you'll have to beat the last gym, then go on dates with that person, and be charming enough so they want to put a ring on it, all while exploring the dark realities of child marriage.

Yes, all that effort for one joke, you're welcome.

I am laughing so hard. I kind of want to do this.

I am just going to have to hear from you guys all of the new stuff which can only be seen after a reset, i am not against it as i love this game but it took me waaaaaaaaaay too long to get an Axew as a jackpot starter. Maybe somebody can give me a nice adamant nature Axew to restart again? :D

*cough**cough*Gotitonmyfirsttry*cough*cough*

Cold Truth has been nerfed -considerably- since version 5. I don't think it's nearly as bad.

Yeah, that I know... until I fight with her again and Cold Truth Becomes a One-hit-KO move :) (?)
Nonsense aside, I'm not going to restart the game for many reworks or changes in history that have in future versions. Of course, it´s probably that when I doing this I lost important moments to help me understand the story (as I did in version 6 :( ) but, I can solve this seeing comments from people that have already have done those parts or with videos too, so it´s not a major problem for me.

I started playing just before version 6 came out and got to see the rework of gearen,sheridian etc. then i played through all of v6,v7 and now v8 content. But i can only imagine how much the stuff i saw in version 6 and 7 will be different. If you have already completed the terajuma island stuff and go back in v8 is it just going to be a new visual experience or will we get to see the new stuff without restarting the playthrough?

• Developers

Awesome, almost finished.

Will Jan Senpai ever notice me?

Noticed.

So Terajuma helping center will get some new quests, we who completed it before do we get to do them?

I mean, I think there's only one that's -new, new-. The others have been relocated/tinkered with, but yes you will be able to.

@Jan so what do you think of the new pokemon/moves that have been revealed so far. Sun and Moon will come out in a few months so were you considering updating to gen 7 as soon as possible or are you going to wait until the very end to update it to gen 7. If you do update it as soon as possible will gym leaders and other character be getting a team restructuring?

@Jan so what do you think of the new pokemon/moves that have been revealed so far. Sun and Moon will come out in a few months so were you considering updating to gen 7 as soon as possible or are you going to wait until the very end to update it to gen 7. If you do update it as soon as possible will gym leaders and other character be getting a team restructuring?

Don't quote me on this, but I think that Gen 7 mon will be added the update after Gen 7 is released. Say Episode 10 is in development at the time of Sun & Moon's release, then Gen 7 mons & abilities etc will be added in Episode 11. I'm not 100% sure though.

Don't quote me on this, but I think that Gen 7 mon will be added the update after Gen 7 is released. Say Episode 10 is in development at the time of Sun & Moon's release, then Gen 7 mons & abilities etc will be added in Episode 11. I'm not 100% sure though.

I'm a rebel, the police ain't got nothin' on me. And that will probably happen if the episode in development is almost complete when Sun & Moon are released.

• Developers

Nope, do quote him on this. This is exactly what's going to happen (Unless this gen for some reason is extremely huge, or something unexpected happens) the next update after Sun and Moon's release will contain Gen 7 Pokemon/abilities.

• Developers

jan just do what you can and keep on making this great game (ps can I send you a pic of two look that would be good for a dark and fairy gyms leaders?)

I already have the designs for every leader down, but out of curiosity, sure.

JAN!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!! TERAJUMA LOOKS SO GOOD I CAN'T /DO/ THIS

I'm gonna have so much fun replaying this game (again). I wonder if the prologue will be different?

JAN!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!! TERAJUMA LOOKS SO GOOD I CAN'T /DO/ THIS

I'm gonna have so much fun replaying this game (again). I wonder if the prologue will be different?

maybe, terajuma had those vileplume and that dimensional rift carnevine you needed to take care of

it's possible that they aren't there anymore

that would change most of the story there a lot