Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why 97% percent exactly?

thats talking about when Jan was trolling us with the slow rise by a percent a week....

(last update)

Edited by H.P. Doom

thats talking about when Jan was trolling us with the slow rise by a percent a week....

(last update)

Oh, that can explain most.

ramdom guess shing

Well read bit above in this post lol.

the Angie picture at the end gave me a jumpscare (plus it scared me little lol) really catches her whole insanity. Full credit to the artist who captured her so well. Me personally I am not looking forward to seeing her again. I'm propbably going to have a "Fun" time dealing with her as im #1 on her revenge list. Mayb she wont notice me in clothes from the past lol

the Angie picture at the end gave me a jumpscare (plus it scared me little lol) really catches her whole insanity. Full credit to the artist who captured her so well. Me personally I am not looking forward to seeing her again. I'm propbably going to have a "Fun" time dealing with her as im #1 on her revenge list. Mayb she wont notice me in clothes from the past lol

The whole Angie event along with the Marie/Marienette stuff made me develop a fear of maids.

• Developers

Pretty much finished all of the new content in V8 (Except for like one sidequest, but I digress) Version 8 is coming along nicely.

77% done nice one Jan tho ive heard that the misc sections are a nightmare cant wait for e8

any chance of you sharing what new mon's we will be seeing in episode 8 i myself am assuming it would be predominantly psychic types

Edited by sandy

• Global Mods

I don't think we're going there yet. The V8 teaser had someone saying to stop the train, so I imagine something will happen to delay our trip. Grand Dream City has been hyped up as this really big city, and Jan said V8 is possibly the shortest version to date (rhyme intentional), so I imagine GDC has a lot of content and wouldn't fit into a short version.