Praise The Sun... and Moon - Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon

Godot

New Pokémon, weee!!

- Wimpod looks creepy, but I do like its typing.

- Bounsweet is adorable. Gimme!!

- Comfey is freaking cute, though it should've been grass/fairy.

- Mudsdale is ... interesting.

- Mimikyu is just wonderful. Also, that typing is beautiful ~

- Bewear was cute at first until I learned that it's 2,11 meters tall ... good lord, now I understand why people of Alola are terrified of it.

I'm amazed that BOTTLE CAPS of all things is what we need to raise our Pokemons' IVs... And raising that hasn't been possible before until now.

BUT WAIT! Who do we know that collects bottle caps?

THIS GUY.

DP253.jpg

That's right, our boy. Since the beginning, he's been obsessed with bottle caps, and is an avid collector. This man was collecting bottle caps BEFORE they were cool. And now that they actually have a meaning, guess who's gonna be training his Pokemon for the team? He is. Maybe now we'll see more intense fights. Speaking of which, when will his Pokemon evolve?

1F8gw3T.jpg

WIMPOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!1!

He'd better not evolve into a damn Bug/Poison or Water/Poison. That dex entry has me suspicious.

I think Game Freak might've learned their lesson. It seems like they've been listening to a lot of the feedback from the fans when making Sun and Moon, what with the Hyper Training and stat modifications showing up in battle. I highly doubt they'd pull some bullshit like that. If anything it might just be one of those pokemon that has an honorary third type, but doesn't really have it. Or it could just have a Poison-related ability after it evolves.

Next informations for S&M are confirmed to be in the official site on August 1st!

I'm really hoping for starter evos this time...

All I want now is some info on the story, what that bracelet does, the first starter evos and maybe the evil team and first gym leader. Other than that I'd be good till the actual games come out.

Before we get the final evolutions, we're most likely going to get the middle evolutions. Gamefreak always did that before revealing the final evolutions.

X and Y released the information about the final starters, and the evil team (Or at least Lysandre) in the later course of the year, so I would at least expect them to reveal some mega evolutions, let alone reveal some information about synchro.

Before we get the final evolutions, we're most likely going to get the middle evolutions. Gamefreak always did that before revealing the final evolutions.

X and Y released the information about the final starters, and the evil team (Or at least Lysandre) in the later course of the year, so I would at least expect them to reveal some mega evolutions, let alone reveal some information about synchro.

It is interesting to note that we haven't seen anything relating to Megas yet, which I am aware has caused some people to speculate that Megas are not going to be in gen7 (which would be very counter-productive to gen6 in my opinion).

• Global Mods

X and Y released the information about the final starters, and the evil team (Or at least Lysandre) in the later course of the year

We actually saw all of Team Flare except for Lysandre IIRC.

Also, I forgot next month was August for a second, and thought "Wow, that's a whole month away for new info".

4 Hours till more Sun and Moon news is shown.

Who's excited/hyped? I am but I will be asleep since I am going to bed now (5 am est) so I will be asleep when it is released but I hope it's amazing whatever the news is. :D

Just thought I would remind people if they forgot about this.

Have a great day/night.

4 Hours till more Sun and Moon news is shown.

Who's excited/hyped? I am but I will be asleep since I am going to bed now (5 am est) so I will be asleep when it is released but I hope it's amazing whatever the news is. :D

Just thought I would remind people if they forgot about this.

Have a great day/night.

Holy crap, I did forget all about that. I'm pretty hyped.

I was gonna talk but I'll just post this.

well, as say that people got the new praying mantis that rose wanted. The species that disguises itself as a flower.

Also that trumpgoose evolves into a gumshoe that is investigating Obama's claim that he was born in Hawaii. Poor bastard doesn't know he's doomed to fail.

and why would perfectly good ground and fire types turn into very melting ice types on very hot tropical islands? Seems suicidal to me, as cool as it actually is.

Ok...

1. Why different forms with different types instead of actually new Pokemon?

- Why is a Palm-tree Execcutor a dragon-type?

- why is Vulpix suddenly an Ice-type and why don't we just get a new Ice-Fox Pokemon (but I admit Snow-Vulpix is totally cute and I will totally use it... but how does it evolve? FIRESTONE?)

- are all old Pokemon converted to these Alola-Forms when they are transferred? - will every Vulpix become an Ice type when in Alola, even when it's traded/transfered from Pokebank?

2. Solar Blade looks pretty awesome... and why isn't that Mantis-Pokemon a grass/fairy with all this pink and cutsie look? an obvious grass/fairy opportunity wasted... again (now for the third time!)

3. Z-Moves.

we somehow knew something like this would come... but why? who needs this? who asked for this??? (and I hope we can skip this stupid dance animation)

4. 4 Trial Leaders + 4 Haluhas (or whatever) = 8 "Gym-Leaders"? it seems we aren't getting traditional gyms after all...

5. That Dancing Bird Pokemon with "Dancer" could shake up competetive play with it's Dance copy... switch in onto a Dance-Set up user = profit! - and it comes in different types!

"There are no 'gyms' in the traditional sense and instead there are 'guardians' of each island who kind of function like an elite four"

"The diamond shaped stones can be collected throughout the region and function similar to mega stones but differently"

"There will be a fire/poison type"

The Chinese leak is real. Prepare your butts for gorgeous siren Popplio.

Ok...

1. Why different forms with different types instead of actually new Pokemon?

- Why is a Palm-tree Execcutor a dragon-type?

- why is Vulpix suddenly an Ice-type and why don't we just get a new Ice-Fox Pokemon (but I admit Snow-Vulpix is totally cute and I will totally use it... but how does it evolve? FIRESTONE?)

- are all old Pokemon converted to these Alola-Forms when they are transferred? - will every Vulpix become an Ice type when in Alola, even when it's traded/transfered from Pokebank?

2. Solar Blade looks pretty awesome... and why isn't that Mantis-Pokemon a grass/fairy with all this pink and cutsie look? an obvious grass/fairy opportunity wasted... again (now for the third time!)

3. Z-Moves.

we somehow knew something like this would come... but why? who needs this? who asked for this??? (and I hope we can skip this stupid dance animation)

4. 4 Trial Leaders + 4 Haluhas (or whatever) = 8 "Gym-Leaders"? it seems we aren't getting traditional gyms after all...

5. That Dancing Bird Pokemon with "Dancer" could shake up competetive play with it's Dance copy... switch in onto a Dance-Set up user = profit! - and it comes in different types!

I imagine that Alola forms are only obtainable in S/M. And that it gives you a new reason to recatch them all. I don't know about Executor, but Vulpix is based on awakened form of a kitsune as well. When a kitsune is awakened, it's fur turns white. Same thing happens in FE:Fates with the game's two Kitsune. And Sandshrew is obviously based on an igloo and a snow fortress. The icicles are a nice touch imo.

My only thought on the super move thing is that I wish it was more unique and had more thought put into it. Rather than a multi type kamahameha.

As for everything else, the leader/kahuna thing seems cool, injust hope that there a legit challenge in this game. If not, I will get bored with it like how I did XY and ORAS.

"There are no 'gyms' in the traditional sense and instead there are 'guardians' of each island who kind of function like an elite four"

"The diamond shaped stones can be collected throughout the region and function similar to mega stones but differently"

"There will be a fire/poison type"

The Chinese leak is real. Prepare your butts for gorgeous siren Popplio.

plz no