Praise The Sun... and Moon - Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon

Godot

So that's a thing.

6qFCKIa.jpg

RIP the metagame.

Some people think it's just to show what item the pokemon is holding and it kind of makes sense. I highly doubt they would drastically change the meta by adding a 5th move. You never know though.

Edited by pbood2

Acording to a supposed leaked document (which is probably fake though) some pokemon will have a new evolution called synchro evolution that will give them a special 5th move, like Tail Glow Lanturn...

If that 5th move is only for some pokemon and is always the same move, I don't think it will be very broken!

Edited by pyrromanis

So yesterday I read the bulbapedia page for the new mascot legendaries, and I see their typing and secondary forms; are the types a confirmed thing? if they were I would be disappointed; I find it quite lame if they're just another hoopa and a new meta.

Legendary types are confirmed, their announcement video is on the official YouTube channel. Personally, I don't have any problems with the typings... they make sense considering their lore & it's not like we have a surplus of those types.

Anyways though, I think some of y'all are being suuuuper negative considering the games aren't even done yet... We've still got, what, four-five months? Calling the whole thing soulless seems a little premature... That said, I am a little disappointed that it's not a region entirely populated by new Pokemon... and what the heck are they gonna do with Zygarde?? Post-plot stuff?? Seems like it would've been better to wait and just give it its own game.

New Pokemon are lookin good though, especially trumpgoose. It looks like it's in pain; I love it.

fb8a3cdfa4.jpg

the real image has no numbers so, it's entirely possible that the 5th slot is for the item held

If they really do introduce that 5th move thing, then... wellp. rip all you've known until now

Also, ionno what you've been reading but the only thing called soulless here are the dead hollow shells of a body that you call trainers. I doubt they'll become more reactive or animated by the time games get released

If we be getting 5 moves...

I'm running bulky set up mons with dual STAB/coverage, respective set up move and RestTalk.

Imagine the horror, with SD Roost 3 attacks Mega Scizor

Please no

Tbh I think this kind of thing is why IF we do get a 5th move, it'll be restricted to a select few while in that supposed new evo method..

It has been confirmed that the next batch of Pokémon Sun & Moon information is to be released on the official sites on July 1st at 22:00 JST, which is 14:00 BST, 15:00 CEST, 09:00 EDT & 06:00 PDT. It's not currently known what information will be revealed at this time but be sure to keep checking back for news

Great! New infos right after I finish my exams!!! (~˘▾˘)~

Nothing more in June, it's already been a month of plenty

I mean, there's this but...doesn't say new info

bd5495124d.jpg

Anyways, be seeing you fellas when the games release. Gonna stay out of this topic and all other spoiler places i frequent :[keepitclean]:

Edited by Masquerain

Via Serebii:

The summary for the Japanese variety show, Pokénchi, for the episode due to air on July 3rd has been revealed and confirmed what Junichi Masuda posted in a blog post last month about the hosts Rinka and Abarerukun visiting Game Freak. Within this it is said that it will show a video for the new Pokémon games as well as show new information on new Pokémon. It is probable that this information will mirror the information from the upcoming July 1st reval as well as the recent E3 and CoroCoro reveals but it is not currently known.

The June 25-26 booth thing was apparently another route 1 playthru, but Masuda confirmt that grubbin is a 3stager and trumpgoos is a 2stager

But yeah apparently pokenchi thing will mirror the new infos we've gotten in june and the upcoming july 1st stuff

Known by public I'd say

I was curious because iirc, the two are still just "leaked" info from what I have seen and have yet to be revealed. I am having issues getting hyped for the Upcoming announcement because I get the feeling that the announcememt will just be Iwakano and Nekkoula's official reveal.

I was curious because iirc, the two are still just "leaked" info from what I have seen and have yet to be revealed. I am having issues getting hyped for the Upcoming announcement because I get the feeling that the announcememt will just be Iwakano and Nekkoula's official reveal.

I predict it's going to officially reveal kawaila and the dog, possibly show em in a minifootage trailer with english names

Also probably gonna show some infos on rotom dex to let us know what more it does , maybe 1-2 new pokemanz

In E3 it was said that he's gonna reveal infos about the bracelet at a later date, also officially reveal customization at a later date. I don't think it'll be now, maybe in august

It's POSSIBLE we get a glimpse of the evil team and 1-2 gyms

So Gaf has a thread which apparently has some leaked mons from 4chan. Seems legit too.

IMO they all look awesome. The new pikaclone's tail seems placed incorrectly but otherwise it's adorable. Tapu kako or whatever that thing mentioned in the demo looks pretty badass. Drampa is probably my favorite, and we have a look at what could be grubbin's evolved form(which looks pretty sick). I even like Bruxish, and its ability appears to stop priority moves? Nice.

So far these new pokemon have a lot of flair and look excellent. If we have a nice number of fresh mons this could possibly outdo gen 5 for me. It's already outdoing Kalos personally.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex