Post-Version 7 Teams

Valyrym

Its been just a bit more week sense Rejuvenation Version 7 came out, so i decided, that becuase milotic hasn't opened a Post-Version 7 Team recap like he did with version 6 i would

So, I'll be the one to ask, what are you teams looking like now that Rejuvenation Version 7 has been out for a week

if this isn't allowed i'm sorry Zumi, i just thought it sence there was a post-version 6 team showcase thread that there could be a version 7 showcase

Also, sorry for stealing the post v7 team recap thread milotic

Edited by The Anti-Fern

you got the metagross, Noice, i didn't have the patience to get it,

Yea it took forever and many ultra balls. Even then it was difficult to purify but I did it through what I think is a bug that may have been fixed in v7.

Yea it took forever and many ultra balls. Even then it was difficult to purify but I did it through what I think is a bug that may have been fixed in v7.

How? I got the shadow Beldum's bar all the way down, but it seemed I couldn't purify it by any means, and when I asked people said it was intentional..

12d679d98a593fc86d78456414de4e6a.png

This was my team after having tested V7, I'll be doing another run soon enough though, so I'll post a different team soon, maybe.

i see alot of SMT/Persona skills as names, i approve of this

Latest playthrough (and likely to become my main playthrough)

4xDP6T8.png

The Swampert is shiny. :D

Been considering swapping out Arcanine for Chandelure, but no real need to yet. Also, Telepathy Gardevoir is pretty insane in double battles.

(My starter is Gardevoir. Before anyone asks, I reverted back to V6 to get the Swampert. I've still yet to find Mudkip in V7.)

Edited by Alilatias

To quote my favorite LPer "If you need it, and don't have it...sing a different tune." Variety is the spice of not getting horribly murdered by something random, and my general strategy in Rejuvenation is to have as many random threats as I can at my beck and call should a boss fight prove a bit too challenging for my current setup. Under the spoilers are all my team members in groups of six, not necessarily teams, per se.

y3kKlxh.png

Crm6BJj.png

WlVgFuI.png

XQVJFCQ.png

I'm still saddened by the lack of Milotic. I need more bulky waters Jan. I must complete the horrid trio of Empoleon/Swampert/Milotic. AKA The UU Underwater Brigade. And I even got the danged Shadow Feebas.

Slight Edit: Forgot to mention that Cofagrigus and Sandslash are shiny.

Edited by Ssbmfreak36

• 1 month later...