Jan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe I have more luck of an answer in here.. I would like to start Rejuvenation, but when I start, I see my Reborn data at the start screen. When I save Rejuvenation, I overwrite Reborn. How do I play this game without overwriting another? And am I the only one having this problem?

Maybe I have more luck of an answer in here.. I would like to start Rejuvenation, but when I start, I see my Reborn data at the start screen. When I save Rejuvenation, I overwrite Reborn. How do I play this game without overwriting another? And am I the only one having this problem?

You're sure you're downloading the correct version of Rejuvenation? It's Version 6.2.

Anyway, I had this problem before when I was beta testing the game; you'd have to change what it says in the Game text file with the standard Rejuvenation Game text file, since the new one said Reborn rather than Rejuvenation.

You're sure you're downloading the correct version of Rejuvenation? It's Version 6.2.

Anyway, I had this problem before when I was beta testing the game; you'd have to change what it says in the Game text file with the standard Rejuvenation Game text file, since the new one said Reborn rather than Rejuvenation.

Thanks for your answer. Yes, I have the correct version, I deleted it yesterday and reinstalled it, hoping to have it working correctly but alas.. :(

Which game text file do you mean?

This one perhaps?

[Game]

Library=RGSS104E.dll

Scripts=Data\Scripts.rxdata

Title=Pokemon Rejuvenation

RTP1=

RTP2=

RTP3=

I really hope to play Rejuvenation soon, would be nice to have it fixed.

Help ~

I just fight Lin (That's the Psychic-Type trainer, I guess) on Route 2 and was returning to Gearen to deposit some mons to catch new ones in Amethyst Cave. When I stepped on the bridge the Tree Lin dialogue appeared again and then I cannot move.

Game.rxdata

Help ~

I just fight Lin (That's the Psychic-Type trainer, I guess) on Route 2 and was returning to Gearen to deposit some mons to catch new ones in Amethyst Cave. When I stepped on the bridge the Tree Lin dialogue appeared again and then I cannot move.

done

Stuck after battling Rorrim B and saved then realized I couldn't move because of previous trainer I battled was blocking his way so that after he left I could move, as I currently am stuck. I also, thought I could fix my own game by copying and pasting my save file from like, > 10 minutes ago and just creates errors when I try to load the game currently I have my latest save file attached, if you need anything else let me know:

EDIT: nvm, fixed by renaming one of my revious files Game.rxdata

Edited by Evadable

I was just about to fight narcissa (the ghost gym leader) and as soon as ren jumped down the game froze and i accidently saved it using the quick save feature. is there any way for the game to start back up and not set me back to the last save point because i was kind of without saving.

• Developers

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata I was just about to fight narcissa (the ghost gym leader) and as soon as ren jumped down the game froze and i accidently saved it using the quick save feature. is there any way for the game to start back up and not set me back to the last save point because i was kind of without saving.

There are backups for the game located in SavedGames/PokemonRejuvenation. Just rename the most recent file to "game" and it should be fine.

I kinda skipped the 3rd gym. Faced no issues until I had to use surf for the first time in terajuma jungle (after beating 5th gym).. It tells me I need a new badge. I'm stuck! Can't go back either :(

Will get to this today.

Just rescued venam from the sewers by getting the normal badge. Now i'm trying to meet up with her to melt down the gate to get into goldenleaf town, but she doesn't show up at all! Had problems before with Ren after defeating him at the same gate. Been stuck like this for awhile. Please do help a poor soul who wants to play rejuvenation TT

game.rxdata

Edited by Rhythmz

Hey, guys.

I need help with a save file. I am in goldenleaf town, but the program freezes whenever I open it.

I am guessing it is problem with the save-file or the program, because it works fine with reborn or other pokemon programs.

For info I am using a mac pro trough wine, and I have attached the save file, and I hope anyone can help fix :)

• Developers

Hey, guys.

I need help with a save file. I am in goldenleaf town, but the program freezes whenever I open it.

I am guessing it is problem with the save-file or the program, because it works fine with reborn or other pokemon programs.

For info I am using a mac pro trough wine, and I have attached the save file, and I hope anyone can help fix :)

This is actually a sound problem. Wine on Macs are really finicky. To solve this, you're going to have to go into the Audio/BGM folder, and delete a file named "Music - Wispy Path". If that doesn't solve it, then delete "Music - Goldenleaf".

Hi! I am a first time poster and usually just creep and appreciate from the sidelines, but I need help with my game as it is frozen. I was on the ??? help quest in Kristiline Town, and had dismantled the first two machines and given their parts to the good doctor who built the trampoline when suddenly my game froze and I can't move at all. When I tried button smashing to fix the problem I accidentally saved the game (hitting as many buttons as possible at once is my go to solution for computers and it never works and I never learn). Would someone be able to take a look at it please?

PS I love this game and think it is excellent and love playing it and well done to all involved!

game.rxdata

I kinda skipped the 3rd gym. Faced no issues until I had to use surf for the first time in terajuma jungle (after beating 5th gym).. It tells me I need a new badge. I'm stuck! Can't go back either :(

I've put you in the place you need to go to get the badge for surf, after you get the badge you can go back on island via Oceana pier

Hi! I am a first time poster and usually just creep and appreciate from the sidelines, but I need help with my game as it is frozen. I was on the ??? help quest in Kristiline Town, and had dismantled the first two machines and given their parts to the good doctor who built the trampoline when suddenly my game froze and I can't move at all. When I tried button smashing to fix the problem I accidentally saved the game (hitting as many buttons as possible at once is my go to solution for computers and it never works and I never learn). Would someone be able to take a look at it please?

PS I love this game and think it is excellent and love playing it and well done to all involved!

fixed

I'm a newbie in Rejuvenation and when saving this comes out

Script 'PokemonSave line 95: NoMethodError occurred

undefined method 'metalD=' for nil:NilClass

to be clear the save method I use is the same as for reborn just using quick save

please help

I would appreciate it very much

I'm a newbie in Rejuvenation and when saving this comes out

Script 'PokemonSave line 95: NoMethodError occurred

undefined method 'metalD=' for nil:NilClass

to be clear the save method I use is the same as for reborn just using quick save

please help

I would appreciate it very much

sounds like a corrupted save file, you should try loading your backup save files to make it work again

how to do it http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18748 (this is written for reborn so you should do everything its written there but in pokemon rejuvenation folder of save files)

Just rescued venam from the sewers by getting the normal badge. Now i'm trying to meet up with her to melt down the gate to get into goldenleaf town, but she doesn't show up at all! Had problems before with Ren after defeating him at the same gate. Been stuck like this for awhile. Please do help a poor soul who wants to play rejuvenation TT

Anyone found a fix for this yet?>

1. Go to Valor Mountain.

2. Dunk grunts.

3. Accidentally come into Kyogre with team injured.

4. Still win.

5. Event plays.

6. I somehow trigger Amber's dialogue about Kyogre, even though it's gone. There's also no sprite of Amber, as she got taken by Tesla (?)

7. Go somewhere else.

8. Dunk scientist in magma.

9. Be curious and go check if there's something new now that the mountain is filled with magma.

10. Nothing. Go back.

11. Notice the mountain is back to normal; there's no magma.

12. Try get mountain back to fire, no effect. Can only turn it to ice. The big crystal does nothing.

I think I broke Valor Mountain's script

EDIT: Attached the savefile.Doh.

Game.rxdata

Edited by SansTheSkeleton

• 2 weeks later...