Version 7 Bug Reporting Thread.

Jan

Battle against Amber (intense mode) - I've just beat her in a second try due to her Rotom spaming thunderbolt into my right slot which was Raichu with Lightingrod without really doing anything else. Did not happen the first time I sent Raichu out, I'm not sure if it was because I sent it out later on or because it was in the left slot

Battle against Sharon and Eli on top of the Valor mountain - If you lose, Venam stands near the field as if you're having a conversation for the first time. If you walk back to the battle field in the very middle of the road so to speak, you get your rematch right away. However, if you chose to walk back to the battle field closer to the wall, Venam appears next to you (at this point you see her double) and acts as if you just got there the first time.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you use teleport after taking the mystery item from Kecleon - before leaving his shop - you still have the Mystery Item but the man who wants it won't be outside of the quest house in Sheridan.

More teleport bugs: If you use it in Blacksteeple in the snow field where you have access to your Pokemon you are stuck. Likewise, using it in Gearen in the beginning of the game you are teleported into the middle of the ocean, near the cruiser you were on in the beginning.

...just don't use Teleport.

Forgive me if this one has already been posted, I just made an account to post this one. In Kakori Village, I did the "battle me once more" help quest first--If you talk to the reward lady again after getting your reward, she will give it to you again, and again, until it skips you all the way to the *SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER* hidden help quest--without having to do the other help quests. Not sure if I can complete the other help quests in the village now...trying to right now

EDIT: the other quests can still be completed, but the prizes for them cannot be obtained.

Edited by kidwitthafro

I just gave Venom the pecha berry and was unable to move my character. The only input that functioned was saving the game, so I did and rebooted. When I reloaded it the noise made when your character collides with an object was being played repeatedly and no inputs were functioning. Here is my save file . . .

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kzuiajgil3b3k8z/Game.rxdata

Hi! I'm new here. I'm playing on Mac, using wine, Love the game so far! However, when i get to West Gearen sewers, and the Garbodor appears, wine says "Windows.exe has encountered a serious problem and must close". If I click show details, nothing appears, and when i close the window, the game resumes up until the guy says something like "I can't kill this thing, it keeps respawning!" Then the text box goes blank and the game crashes without warning. Solutions? Thanks!

• Developers

Forgive me if this one has already been posted, I just made an account to post this one. In Kakori Village, I did the "battle me once more" help quest first--If you talk to the reward lady again after getting your reward, she will give it to you again, and again, until it skips you all the way to the *SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER* hidden help quest--without having to do the other help quests. Not sure if I can complete the other help quests in the village now...trying to right now

EDIT: the other quests can still be completed, but the prizes for them cannot be obtained.

Yeah, this was reported. Fixed in V8.

I just gave Venom the pecha berry and was unable to move my character. The only input that functioned was saving the game, so I did and rebooted. When I reloaded it the noise made when your character collides with an object was being played repeatedly and no inputs were functioning. Here is my save file . . .

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kzuiajgil3b3k8z/Game.rxdata

Please put this in the Save file troubleshooting thread.

Hi! I'm new here. I'm playing on Mac, using wine, Love the game so far! However, when i get to West Gearen sewers, and the Garbodor appears, wine says "Windows.exe has encountered a serious problem and must close". If I click show details, nothing appears, and when i close the window, the game resumes up until the guy says something like "I can't kill this thing, it keeps respawning!" Then the text box goes blank and the game crashes without warning. Solutions? Thanks!

There should be a file in the folder Audio/SE/ called 569_Cry. Delete this file and you will be able to progress. Wine emulators are very finicky about certain sound files and they can crash for no reason. It's a shame.

hi this is just a minor tile error nothin' big

the tile maria's facing cant be walked on oke that is all bye

8c24490092064218ae18c0d526259321.png

EDIT:

OH wait theres more weird stuff happening in the prologue i forgot

before you fetch maria's father you can go sneak around in the basement downstairs and if you go to the room where you sacrifice mari's mom (the one with the altar thing) the cutscene plays but without the sprites. as in, maria is basically talking to no one.

and and and after you talk to madame X if you go to maria's father's study he'll still be there.

Edited by Sinnamon

I had a problem with Erick's gym. In the second room there is supposed to be a green arrow pointing down, just above the female npc. This is replaced by an empty square, and I am unable to progress,

Edit: Sorry, didn't notice the button

Edited by Strider

I found 2 bugs:

1- I just encountered and caught a female nidorino in Valor Mtn. Nidorinos should always be male.

2- In the Kakori Village Help Quests, I can't progress with the Find Lost Roggenrolla quest. The text says there's supposed to be someone I'm need to talk to inside the pokemon centre, but when I go there, nobody in there has anything to do with this quest. There is a guy trapped behind a barrier of furnature that I can't talk to who my be related to this quest. So either the inaccessible guy is who I should talk to, the person I need to talk to failed to spawn when I accepted the quest, or I'm being giving wrong instructions in the text as to where I'm supposed to go.

• 2 weeks later...

hi this is just a minor tile error nothin' big

the tile maria's facing cant be walked on oke that is all bye

8c24490092064218ae18c0d526259321.png

EDIT:

OH wait theres more weird stuff happening in the prologue i forgot

before you fetch maria's father you can go sneak around in the basement downstairs and if you go to the room where you sacrifice mari's mom (the one with the altar thing) the cutscene plays but without the sprites. as in, maria is basically talking to no one.

and and and after you talk to madame X if you go to maria's father's study he'll still be there.

I think that this bug was a part of the bug that was already reported, like the intro sequence break.

There's a paper on that tile, so I assume that's why you can't walk over it.

Hey, I just started the game about a week ago and ran into a bug. After losing the unexpected battle with Nim at the end of Route 4, instead of appearing back at the pokemon center or a healing station, I'm stuck in Nim's dimension with Geara right in front of me. I'm unable to move or interact with Geara. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have a problem with the "Battle me once again..." request in Kakori town. My pc has been crashing, whenever I fight that girl.

Is any way to solve that problem?

Thanks for the help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developers

Not sure if bug or something else but

Can't use key items or surf because 'it can't be used when someone is with you' except I don't have followers

screen_shot_2016_06_22_at_7_36_21_pm_by_

Do you remember the last thing you did before this?

I have a problem with the battle with the dimensional/mega garbador fight, after losing my first attempt, i saved and went back and fought again, but a bug occured where all the sprites walked out of bounds, when the garbador was supposed to walk towards us the sprite didnt load and the game froze. Here is my save file incase its needed: http://www.filedropper.com/game_28 . For now i can just reuse an old save to continue my play through, but i figured i should tell you :)

ovopkZu.png

Edited by ObviousLemon

In Terajuma Jungle, I don't know if it's specifically one Vileplume, but when you defeat it, and it supposedly vanishes, pressing A on the same tile as the Vileplume will trigger the same message as if it was there, then it spawns right on top of you if you have Spice Powder on you. It's Vileplume right after the rock-hopping bridge thing.