Happy birthday Edge!

Rosesong

It's really hard to believe how terrified I was of you when I first joined the server. You were so uptight and super stern; I don't think it was until that first voice call with you, Scarlet, Ikaru, and a few others that I realized you were a pretty cool guy. Just because it's your birthday, I won't kill you on sight when I meet you at the airport today (that's your birthday present, don't waste it!)

See you soon, and happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Edge :D

I can't say I know you at all really. I think we've only been on the server at the same time once or twice. However, from what I've seen you're a good person who stands by what he believes in and does what he thinks is right, which I respect.

Well, have a good day and enjoy not being killed by Rose!

Just because it's your birthday, I won't kill you on sight when I meet you at the airport today (that's your birthday present, don't waste it!)

best present ever

Happy Birthday Edge! Hope your b-day goes well and hopefully I can get to know you better.

I can't believe I've known this loser for four years now. We occasionally butt heads and don't always see eye to eye but I'll be damned if I'm not proud of being able to call you one of the best friends I've made from this place. There's no denying your presence in my life, professionally and personally - and have been there when I'm at some of my lowest points or just outright fuck up at times. I rarely demonstrate how much I'm truly appreciative of it, but let this be one of those times. Thank you so much. I hope you have a fantastic birthday celebrating a quarter of a century on this planet, you old man.

sorry it took so long to get into Final Fantasy, and you were right yet again, VI is the best of the bunch. here's a video to show my appreciation.

(Also, you're seriously the only person that's pretty damn close to me that has a fascinating trend of knowing like nearly all of my love interests personally. 3 out of 4 is one hell of a track record.)

Well met, Edge.

I'm just gonna come right out and say it. You other people think you butt heads with Edge?

Edge and I's idea of fun is a borderline fistfight. Especially when we were both working together. To me - Edge is a genuine reminder that even simple things can be stressful, but more importantly, Edge is someone who brought out both the best and the worst of me. You would think that would be something to keep my mouth shut over in the man's birthday thread, right?

I wouldn't expound on it if I didn't know how great a person this guy is behind the beard and the oppositional exterior. We had some ugly moments, sure - but we've also had some pretty good laughs as well. There are some times where it just -looks- like we were having a verbal scrap and in reality we were enjoying every second of it.

Edge - I enjoy your willingness to play the Devil's Advocate more than it may seem. It makes me want to work just as hard to improve the way I argue things - and it would do some others around here some good if we didn't fall into a cult. :D

Have a good one - and enjoy New Orleans.

>:0

*KICKS DOWN DOOR TO BRING EDGE BIRTHDAY CAKE*

it's your birth!!! HAPPY BIRTH!!!

I wish we could talk more without me making it awkward. You seem really interesting.

Oh well! I hope you have a lovely day~ ^^

Edge, Edge, Edge. Man how much of a pal you are. seriously, you helped the intial growth of the mc server here, and its been such an amazing place ever since! you are such a fun person to talk to online, from the debates we have, to the general derpiness that ensures. have a good one edge!

Well, for being one of the few people left from the group I used to hang out with back when I joined, I think I can say we had some nice times.

Random stream and minecraft things, among other random stuff. As such, Happy birthday Edge.