Name up to 3 pokemons you're going to use to face Reborn's champion.

Nivircity

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

As of now I can't imagine reborn without my Ampharos and my Greninja, I think those two are the only one's that are save from being eliminated out of my team.

And even if I would eliminate them I think it would make me sad somehow because they were there from the very beginning. :)

So I definitely think that they would be in my final team.

Edited by Raycont

Normal:

Mightyena, because Moxie + SuckerPunch. Can't forget that after it 1v4 revenged Blake. It'll be usable, at the least.

Vanilluxe, because Sheer Cold Good enough Satk and Spd, with enough coverage to help all around.

Luxray, because, if everything goes south, I still have Electric Terrain. The fact it deals a bit of damage is a nice bonus.

NOT FREAKING SLURPUFF

Other three slots are debatable.

Fire Mono:

As of Ciel, Volcarona is 5 for 5 on solo sweeping leaders. Definitely going for 15 for 15 with solo E4 champion. Sarcasm aside, Volcarona is on the team.

Houndoom, for Inferno and SuckerPunch support.

Arcanine, for being the early-availability Volcarona.

Flareon, for sheer power.

No clue what else is staying, though.

Feraligatr, because I always bring my starter.

Galvantula, because it is my all time favourite Pokémon and that Thunder Wave/Electro Ball domination with Bug Buzz for the Psychics.

Then, we have a Poison Slot. Muk or Garbodor, for both; they're my stall monstrosities. Especially with my Recovodor Build. Drain Punch + Stockpile + Toxic/Toxic Spikes + Payback = Doom.

Musharna will definitely stay with me for every single fight of this game. We have gone through too much.

Same for Chesnaught, my starter pokemon.

And Porygon-Z, just because it's one of my favorite mons ever.

I don't think I'd feel comfortable if I faced the chamption without Klinklang and Espeon.
They're my PC's signature 'mons, it'd feel odd. I am also actually tempted to take Noctowl with me, too, despite Staraptor being the better choice. Noctowl was my first caught pokemon in the game, and he won so many boss battles for me ;A;

• 3 weeks later...

Since I am currently doing a psychic mono run, I will list Pokemon off that team, my three would be:

Foxy Lady the Delphox because she was my first pokemon and is a pretty strong hard hitting special attacker, she has been a huge huge huge help with Meteor, and has been doing fantastically to beat all those who oppose her.

Senpai the Gothitelle because she has been a huge huge help with all of the gym battles until the point I am up and has always helped me in tough situations, getting the boost Special Attack from Charge Beam (I am only up to Radomus, so after his story line, I will have Calm Mind) with that small boost I can begin to sweep with Psychic/Psyshock and if need be, I can Mirror Coat a hard hitting special attacker to KO them.

Last but not least would be Ama the female Meowstic, she might be overshadowed by many other Pokemon at this point, but she holds a spot dear in my heart because she was my first Pokemon I caught and she happened to be shiny, she has been great and I love using her <3

Anyways, that was my list

Mine would be

Mega Gardevoir( If Ame be kind enough to give us Gardevoirite before elite 4)

Greninja ( Best coverage pokemon with its ability Protean)

Garchomp ( A pseudo powerful dragon)