On a cooold winter's morning, 353 days ago, one man sought to bring hats the the people out of sheer boredom and an enjoyment for spreading holiday spirit in a fun little way....

Now, he returns.

Ladies and gentlemen and persons of unspecified genders, I am proud to bring to Reborn.....

THE HATTENING 2 : ELECTRIC BOOGALOO : THE EVENT : THE GAME : 2015 EDITION

[please contain your excitement and enjoy responsibly]

This bad boy was so successful last year with a bunch of people posting in the thread and having a wonderful time celebrating the holidays so it only makes sense to start the winter hype train up again! This year we're bringing it back and I'm hoping to go bigger and better than ever. :)
(As a note, I do still have almost of last year's hatted avatars that I worked on, they're still in a folder with me - if you really want one of those I might have yours so feel free to ask!)

Anyone who wants to chime in and hat people is more than welcome to and I may add a small tutorial using free online tools and resources so that anyone can participate if they'd like to!! #NoHatLeftBehind -- have no fear if you're feeling left out, all are welcome in #THEHATTENING2015! Just post your avatar in this thread so someone can suit you up!

... may have gotten my toes stepped on a little bit by godot, but ....
With all that stuff out of the way, let the #THEHATTENING2015 officially begin!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like last year I will also be hatting people if needed, so if Dan somehow mysteriously poops from a overload of hats, I will most like message you, or drop in to this thread! You can also message me on the forums or Pokemon Showdown when I'm online.
HAPPY HATTENING :D

Hello yes is this where I can order some H A T D A N S ? ...No? Well, darn.

Fine, I'll take one of those hats instead. Espeon here pls <3; Hare already seems unhappy enough with his dandelion, no need to stress him further.

espeon2_01.png