Weirdest pokémon?

zimvader42

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

Drifloon.jpg

Drifloon is basically meant to kidnap children or as the Pokedex describes, children disappear around Drifloon. The reality is Drifloon is just a purple balloon with poorly drawn eyes and worse hair than Donald Trump. Murica.

I know that there are a lot of weird pokemon n shit, but I ALWAYS wondered why nobody talked about that:

ani106.gif

Like, REALLY?

I don't even know where to start

That thing it has for legs intrigues me for more then 12 years

I know that there are a lot of weird pokemon n shit, but I ALWAYS wondered why nobody talked about that:

ani106.gif

Like, REALLY?

I don't even know where to start

That thing it has for legs intrigues me for more then 12 years

Also where's its mouth?

• Global Mods

On that Mr.Mime note. I just realized there can be a female Mr.Mime... I'm all for equality but uhh.. Was Ms.Mime impossible?

The name "Mr. Mime" is a translation error. Its original Japanese name which IIRC translates to Barrierd doesn't mention gender at all.

• 3 years later...

Weirdest Pokemon to me is the Orbeetle line in sword and shield there is just so many freaking design inconsistencies. Also just gonna say the fossils from those games are very... Special.

Also the goomy line- I love 'em don't get me wrong but why dragon?

Metang's pokedex entry stating that it is capable of taking a fucking plane to the face and having not a single scratch. WFT how was this discovered? How many people died finding this out? WHAT ARE YOU MADE OF METANG! THAT SHIT MUST BE DENSE AS HELL AND YOUR WEIGHT IS FALSE UNDER THESE IMPLICATIONS!