The lurker speaks?!

Last Repel

What's up? I've been lurking for a couple of days and just realized the Grand Hall was a thing so why not say hi? Spent quite a bit of time playing reborn with a box of tissues for my tears and a bad habit of restarting. For some reason I'm never satisfied with my team (except Lilligant will always remain).

Off the subject of Reborn, here are some random stuff about moi. I am a huge Type-Moon fan, especially KnK, and spend tons of time on Anime Amino under the name Freaky Shiki. Lilligant and Escavelier are my favorite pokemon and will stay in my party despite the horrible fire weakness. Thank you Charlotte...

giphy.gif

Hey man, who said Escavalier was bad against Charlotte? Give that thing Drill Run in a Trick room and it'll have a field day with her. Anyways, welcome to Reborn and RIP lurker. You will never be missed. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay on the forums.

Also, don't be afraid to leave your sanity at the door. You won't be needing it here.

Well met Last Repel.

Welcome to Reborn!

Wait, last repel? ah sh--

ZOXXksf.jpg

Well then, if you feel like talking about your adventures as the last repel in a bag, come visit us on our server on Showdown! You'll like it! maybe

Anyway, I notice your lack of blue. So WOLOLO \o/ you're blue now

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here in Reborn!

I'll see you around o/

Anyway, I notice your lack of blue. So WOLOLO \o/ you're blue now

What a legend. \o/

Anyway it's about time I got back to doing this, welcome. I'm trying to think of all the old jokes we used to say but I'm coming up blank.

Still, I love Lilligant (2nd favorite pokemon), I love Escavalier, I love Type Moon (and have checked out most if not all of the major works), I love Kara no Kyoukai, and it seems like we'll get along well.

Welcome to reborn.

Hii Swarm(i hope i am addressing you correctly), welcome to Reborn, hope you enjoy your stay and have fun. Quiver Dance Lilligant is OP, one of my fave NU mons, slap a HP rock, quiver dance-sleep powder and bye bye Charlotte.

Edited by TimTim

Bit late, but Welcome to the forums!

Don't feel to bad if I ctrl V'ed this,

There's plenty of time to get to know people ^^

A lousy first impression is better than none at all,

At least, that's my impression.

So, hope to see you around!

(I'm far too big for lurking)