Pineapples, Mist, and a Birthday Boy

Voctrode

• Developers

...is what this should be but after trying to find SOME MUKURO SONG FOR LIKE A LONG TIME WHEN I FIND THIS:

Goku loses to Mukuro

by hecatomb
3 years ago870 views
all of his powers Weapons and Abilities Sixth Realm of Heaven Known as someone who has driven both the Mafia and police into ...

i gave up.

Still, it's everybody's favorite mist guardian's day of birth and we should all be very excited, as he's been a huge part of shaping this community. Everything would be super different and probably worse without him. I know I would be, give he's been my role model and has generally done more to make me who I am today than almost anyone else.

To my best friend, big bro, and very essential part of the hyper duo, here's to you:

Happy Birthday Ikaru c:

Somehow I forgot Ikaru was supposed to be a Mist Guardain. ((Totally a Lightning Guardian. Not people from Reborn thoooooooough. Don't call me Lupo di Fulmine for nothin'.)).

I will say I didn't really get to know Ikaru all that well until recently that's for dang sure. Whether talking to him a bit at meetings or in the auth chat etc... Dunno. Guess at one point I was sorta intimidated by the prospect. ((felt sorta like he was a boss of mine and I'm just generally a very nervous person.)), but kinda got over it of late. Pretty cool once I got to know him a bit etc. Probably playing a few games of League helped, common ground and all. ((and we really should some more even though I'm a complete trash lord at the game lol.))

Anyway, happy birthday Ikaru have a good one dude. You deserve it.

• Developers

I already told you this on skype, but lesdo it again!

Happy Birthday, Ikaru! :DDDD

Hope it's a good one!

Have fun being ancient :]

-Sincerely, person who is not dead.

• Veterans

happy birthday! hope we can get to know eachother better soon ikaru, you seem like a pretty cool person! c:

bonus:

IM SORRY this song was the first thing that came to mind

Edited by Zumi

This year must be a good year for you getting to know people huh? I'm just one more person who's gotten to know you better this year and I can honestly say I'm the better for it. Have a really happy birthday Ikaru.

The title made me think it was Bibs' birthday too at first.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Ikaru! We haven't talked that much, but from what interaction I have had, I can say without a doubt that you're one of the coolest guys we've got around here. You're right at the top of my list of people I need to get to know better. Hope you have a good one!

• Administrators

Alright, it's past midnight so here I go.

...is what this should be but after trying to find SOME MUKURO SONG FOR LIKE A LONG TIME WHEN I FIND THIS:

i gave up.

Still, it's everybody's favorite mist guardian's day of birth and we should all be very excited, as he's been a huge part of shaping this community. Everything would be super different and probably worse without him. I know I would be, give he's been my role model and has generally done more to make me who I am today than almost anyone else.

To my best friend, big bro, and very essential part of the hyper duo, here's to you:

Happy Birthday Ikaru c:

You can't convince me you're not better at the majority of the things we do though, so we'll call it even.

Happy birthday Ika! I still don't know you all that well, but hope you have a wonderful day regardless of whatever else goes on~

Can't say it was wonderful but it wasn't that bad either. It might as well have been any other day. But thanks.

happy birthday to Ikaru!! from what i know, you're one cool guy. hope you have a good one!

I try sometimes. Thanks.

Somehow I forgot Ikaru was supposed to be a Mist Guardain. ((Totally a Lightning Guardian. Not people from Reborn thoooooooough. Don't call me Lupo di Fulmine for nothin'.)).

I will say I didn't really get to know Ikaru all that well until recently that's for dang sure. Whether talking to him a bit at meetings or in the auth chat etc... Dunno. Guess at one point I was sorta intimidated by the prospect. ((felt sorta like he was a boss of mine and I'm just generally a very nervous person.)), but kinda got over it of late. Pretty cool once I got to know him a bit etc. Probably playing a few games of League helped, common ground and all. ((and we really should some more even though I'm a complete trash lord at the game lol.))

Anyway, happy birthday Ikaru have a good one dude. You deserve it.

The Mist Guardian thing's not a major character trait anymore but it's something that'll always be there :P

I don't really blame you for being intimidated by talking to me or something because apparently that's a thing? The scariest thing I do is ignore someone because I hate small talk and every time someone I don't care about immensely asks me "what's up," a puppy dies.

And yes, contrary to popular belief, League helps.

....I'll come back to this.

For now, I hope you're birthday is a good one, friend. :)

.......no seriously, I'll find something better to say. Watch....some space further down the thread.

>friend
:o
As I mentioned above though it wasn't anything significant. Tomorrow is when fun stuff happens if fun stuff happens at all.

... Doubt it, though.

Happy Birthday Ikaru :D:D:D

Have a great day- you deserve it for everything you do here!

thank

I already told you this on skype, but lesdo it again!

Happy Birthday, Ikaru! :DDDD

Hope it's a good one!

Have fun being ancient :]

-Sincerely, person who is not dead.

Thanks v2.0

Please continue being not dead.

Oh, it's Ikaru's birthday?

Happy birthday from the resident Illusion Killer~

...In conjunction with my above Mist Guardian comment, this should make us enemies. But I'll let it slide. Thanks.

Happy Birthday, Ikaru, best wishes to you and what you aspire to~

Not sure what I aspire to myself but thanks.

happy birthday Ika!

i've known you for about 4 years now and although we haven't talked much during that time, i feel like i've gotten to know you better during this year, and i appreciate how cool of a person you are <3

keep being you, ika

I couldn't be not me if I tried. I hate fake people. Thanks, and likewise.

Herpy birthderp ikaru.

Seriously now, i think you are a pretty cool guy. I may not know you well, but still.

Just enjoy your birthday with your friends and today will be a good day for you c:

There were friends and there was enjoyment so mission success, thanks. Likewise.

Happy birthday Ikaru, even if I don't really know you that well... or at all really.

thank

haha ikaru is old, happy birthday you nerd

true / thanks

happy birthday! hope we can get to know eachother better soon ikaru, you seem like a pretty cool person! c:

bonus:

IM SORRY this song was the first thing that came to mind

......................it's beautiful. Thanks.

Happy birthday Ikaru~

Thanks.

Ikaru is pretty awesome for dealing with my shitty ass staff-related questions (◡‿◡✿)

You're old af, so try and enjoy your birthday today. You deserve it :]

Someone has to answer them. It's usually Ame.

Ayy, happy birthday Ikaru. Really glad I got to know you. We need to hangout sometime O:

Knowing where you live (generally), I'm not sure if you mean in person or not, and if so, would not recommend.

Otherwise thanks. Likewise.

Happy Birthday Ika, you survived another year.

But don't let your guard down.

ghwTYdy.png

oh.

This year must be a good year for you getting to know people huh? I'm just one more person who's gotten to know you better this year and I can honestly say I'm the better for it. Have a really happy birthday Ikaru.

It really is. I'm glad to have, uh, existed positively, I suppose. Thanks.

The title made me think it was Bibs' birthday too at first.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Ikaru! We haven't talked that much, but from what interaction I have had, I can say without a doubt that you're one of the coolest guys we've got around here. You're right at the top of my list of people I need to get to know better. Hope you have a good one!

Thanks. I never have much to say about myself but if you're lucky you'll get to hear about some of my 108 secret skills.

• Administrators

Fucking Ikaru ass birthday having ass. Have a good one bro. #late

Yeah, like, how dare I? Thanks.

Birthday, be happy. Go enjoy that edit of Hikigaya Batman on GoGoanime, treat yourself.

Oh man, good times. Give season 3 please ;_;

I remember, now... I went off searching for a song to give you for your birthday and got lost, closed the tab, and forgot to post anything.

Forgive me, senpai.

This is for you, birthday friend \o/

I like it. You are forgiven. This time.