yeah yeah epic things happened this episode but the best part is it wasnt the BIG episode yet it was a build up

i loved the new griffin grimm and the wyvern monster those things look sweet

mercury is so unapologetically cruel and its amazing (at first i thought he was taking picture of the destruction just for the fun of it)

the bombing of the nevermore was pretty cool i like how those rocket lockers are actually used in the series in important ways and not just for one joke in volume 1

but over all id say roman stole the show for me

hes such a dork and its hilarious to watch i missed him so much

anyway im guessing next episode we will be seeing

ruby vs neo

blake vs adam

oz and phyrra vs cinder

and more epic happy fun time fights with the grimm yaaaaaayyyyyy

Edited by dragoniteborntacoz

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, lots of set up for the next episode. Ruby vs Neo, Weiss vs Mech(?), Blake vs Adam and possibly Ozpin/Jaune & Pyrrha vs Cinder... They sure know how to keep me hyped.

Finally Ironwood did something himself. Too bad he's problably gone now.

I'm liking the new Grimm, but where are the Goliaths?

Yeah, lots of set up for the next episode. Ruby vs Neo, Weiss vs Mech(?), Blake vs Adam and possibly Ozpin/Jaune & Pyrrha vs Cinder... They sure know how to keep me hyped.

Finally Ironwood did something himself. Too bad he's probably gone now.

I'm liking the new Grimm, but where are the Goliaths?

There's is 0% chance of him being dead. They cut away from his ship as it went down. That to me 100% confirms he is fine because it didn't happen on camera. Then agian they could pull that trick of the ungraceful never witnessed death but I have a feeling they won't do that. If Ironwood was going to die or any character in RWBY for right now it'd happen in a scene. ((like you know... *coughs* Penny *Coughs*

And honestly this is why I didn't like Episode 10 that much... because if this was a normal length show... we'd get these two episodes ((10 and 11)) at the same time which would feel a lot better in the flow of things. Because In this way... it felt like not really anything happened in Episode 10... like I know things did actually happen, but it felt like... not really much did but moving from scene to scene. Butif both parts were together the scenes would probably be more complete with them being able to dash the actions parts in while setting up others etc... this way the entire episode was all set up so the next epsiode will probably be all fighting. Which I guess is alright but it makes every other episode feel very slow and not memorable. It's sorta my issue with this season as a whole. It feels very stop, start. Like Good episode, slow episode. Fights, not fights... it jsut feels suuuuper bnary for some reason and it's thorwing me off... I still am enjoying it... it just feels like the pacing is really off.

Look, I'm just glad Torchwick is back because he's freaking so wonderful XD.

Oh yeah. Another thing that i forgot, was the whole order 66 thing that torchwick did. Like the people itself were kinda suspicious if the new robot army. Well, i kinda had my suspicions that those robot soldiers are going to be tampered with. It was just the perfect moment, especially with torchwick already hacked into atlas's security shit.

What im guessing is that Ironwood will not die. We even saw in this episode what he is capable of. Breaking hard concrete with just his hands, i couple of lazers wouldn't scratch him up. Also im willing to bet that Ironwood knew this was gonna happen, especially with the way he reacted to penny's demise, as he wasnt that suprised.

don't know if anyone noticed in an earlier episode, but cinder was able to hack into the tournament bracket, and change it, and she said "thanks to our friend", which was after ironwood put his phone scroll thing on ozpins desk, seems fishy to me but maybe i'm looking too hard into things

don't know if anyone noticed in an earlier episode, but cinder was able to hack into the tournament bracket, and change it, and she said "thanks to our friend", which was after ironwood put his phone scroll thing on ozpins desk, seems fishy to me but maybe i'm looking too hard into things

that was cinder being over dramatically evil and referring to an a machine that isnt really alive as her "friend"

the friend is the virus she put into beacons network

on another note i am disappointed with whoever runs the RWBY wiki as they have not changed pennys height to 6 ft under yet

What bothers me the most about Ironwood is that he seems to know SOMETHING about Cinder. In Volume 3 Episode 3, Qrow says, "Your little infiltrator isn't just another pawn. They're the one responsible for Autumn's condition." I think that Qrow may have taken Cinder's position after she defected for power hungry reasons.

Edited by TaciturnPhoenix

What bothers me the most about Ironwood is that he seems to know SOMETHING about Cinder. In Volume 3 Episode 3, Qrow says, "Your little infiltrator isn't just another pawn. They're the one responsible for Autumn's condition." I think that Qrow may have taken Cinder's position after she defected for power hungry reasons.

im having a hard time understanding what your trying to say

it looks like you are trying to express two theorys with no transition between the two and you didnt really explain why you think either one in much detail

could you explain what about what qrow said makes you think ironwood knows more then hes letting on?

and as for cinder being part of ozpins group im gonna say no

if she was part of the group then she wouldnt be able to sneak into the tournament like she did or oz and glynda would have recognized her

heck they could easly have identified her as the culprit after the dust shop incident and the dance infiltration just from her semblance alone

im having a hard time understanding what your trying to say

it looks like you are trying to express two theorys with no transition between the two and you didnt really explain why you think either one in much detail

could you explain what about what qrow said makes you think ironwood knows more then hes letting on?

and as for cinder being part of ozpins group im gonna say no

if she was part of the group then she wouldnt be able to sneak into the tournament like she did or oz and glynda would have recognized her

heck they could easly have identified her as the culprit after the dust shop incident and the dance infiltration just from her semblance alone

Sorry, I was a bit tired last night. Qrow mentioned something about an infiltrator not being just a pawn, but the one responsible for Autumn's, who I presume to be Amber, condition. I'm thinking Cinder used to work for Ironwood and was able to acquire information about Amber through him. That's why he was surprised when Qrow said "your infiltrator". I may be reading too much into this, but hope this helps!

Sorry, I was a bit tired last night. Qrow mentioned something about an infiltrator not being just a pawn, but the one responsible for Autumn's, who I presume to be Amber, condition. I'm thinking Cinder used to work for Ironwood and was able to acquire information about Amber through him. That's why he was surprised when Qrow said "your infiltrator". I may be reading too much into this, but hope this helps!

yeah your looking a bit too much into it

when qrow said "your" he ment "that person who infiltrated YOUR building" its a common way of phrasing that kind of thought: your problem was the boss and not just one of her lackys

and as much as some people out there believe ironwood is a villain we have seen proof that hes not working with cinder

if they were a team cinder wouldnt have to take over his phone with her virus and she would already know about penny

plus ironwood wouldnt be trying to help ozpin with the aura transfer if he was evil he would just keep that to himself

yeah your looking a bit too much into it

when qrow said "your" he ment "that person who infiltrated YOUR building" its a common way of phrasing that kind of thought: your problem was the boss and not just one of her lackys

and as much as some people out there believe ironwood is a villain we have seen proof that hes not working with cinder

if they were a team cinder wouldnt have to take over his phone with her virus and she would already know about penny

plus ironwood wouldnt be trying to help ozpin with the aura transfer if he was evil he would just keep that to himself

Haha, I tend to look too deep into things a lot! On a side note, I hope that Sun ends up fighting Adam, especially because it would be an allusion to the fight between Sun Wukong and the Demon Bull in Journey to the West.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS EPISODE INSANE.

THINGS HAPPENED. IT'S NOT A GAME NO MORE.

this thread will be entirely crazy within the next 12 hours.

I will say you wont leave the episode empty handed...

Edited by Stealth

HELLO YES WHAT THE FUCK WAS EPISODE 11???

I'VE BEEN EMOTIONALLY DESTROYED I WAS READY FOR SOME SHIT GOING DOWN BUT NOT THIS MUCH

YANG DID NOTHING WRONG

I CAN'T EVEN BE MAD. IT WAS FUCKING CLEAN THO. DID YOU SEE HOW ABSOLUTELY CLEAN IT WAS. THE WAY IT HAPPENED. BOY IT WAS JUST SO FRESSSSSH.

• Veterans

I CAN'T EVEN BE MAD. IT WAS FUCKING CLEAN THO. DID YOU SEE HOW ABSOLUTELY CLEAN IT WAS. THE WAY IT HAPPENED. BOY IT WAS JUST SO FRESSSSSH.

It was super good but oh my fucking god i am

so upset

IM SO UPSET

• Administrators

If I may, in very large text to show my excitement,

VELVET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS SO COOL I KNOW BAD THINGS HAPPENED FOR THE MOST PART BUT THERE WERE FFFFFFFFUCKING AWESOME THINGS TOO HNNNNG

Velvet confirmed for Australian Bunny Girl Version of EMIYA. Unlimited Blade Works Pls?

Meanwhile, it seems Yang Xiao Long's reach has become Yang Xiao Short. :P

She really does need someone to give her a hand.

Seriously, though. I wish Yang had an Invisible Thing like Kamijou Touma did so she could regenerate her right arm. Too bad that ain't the case.

I hope Ozpin doesn't die like a dog though. I don't want him to become another Yamamoto and have him die when he displays the peak of his abilities.

Edited by Hiss13

that was a great episode

great battles, great twists, great development, great humor (neo at the beginning), and some very interesting cliff hangers

i cant say that episode left me as broken as others appear to be

im mostly just disappointed about roman

as for everything else...well its a fictional series it didnt happen to real people so im not sad

well guys next episode is the end of volume 3 whats gonna happen

The writers will find a way to make Roman live. No corpse, no confirmation of death.

Adam really needs to stop being an edgelord though. As much as I love the visual effects of his Iai attack, I hate the guy for being such a damn edgelord.

It was super good but oh my fucking god i am

so upset

IM SO UPSET

where's my rwby support group. How are they gonna hit me with this and not set up a ptsd support group. They got me all the way fucked up war flashbacks and shit.

Was that…intentional…?

/laughs into the abyss

Editing this once i have my take on the episode done. stay tuned.

(i wont name a new post promise~) We good bois! Enjoy :D

Well well well…

Holy shit

Things got real.

Firstly, Ruby vs. Neo and torchwick.

Can we all agree that torchwick is officially dead? Serves him right for slapping ruby >:[. Anyways, we can see that ruby is not meant to have these sort of battles, cause after a while, she loses stamina and gets tired. Ruby imo is more of a run away cat and mouse chase fighter, which makes sense due to her semblance. So yeah torchwick tl;dr dead, and neo I highly doubt is going to fight rest of the scenario because she kinda flew out the sky like team rocket.

OMG DID YOU SEE WHAT VELVET DID????? HOLY SHIT THAT WAS COOL! LIKE DAYUM :o

So we see why velvet was being some sort of photographer! What my guess is, her camera is the box, which uses some sort of semblance magic (maybe dust) to recreate all the badass weapons we know. Also we saw that she got really tired. This is probably because she depends on her physical ability to recreate each person’s fighting skill. Also explains why Coco says ‘make each one count!’

Sigh. Why. Adam. I had some respect for ya man. But no. You fucking done did it now. First you stab blake (in which I don’t understand because I see no bloo- was it an illusion??? Might be considering how blake looked surprised when yang made the hit. Maybe this is wht adam wanted, so that he could slice yang’s arm... The feels are real :CCCCCCCCCCC

Tl;dr ironwood is the terminator. Also Qrow has a scythe sword or something. Coolio.

And yeah… We see Jessica Nigri Cinder A: reveal her identity as the bad guy (to at least jaune, pyrrha, and Ozpin) and steal the guradians’ power and yeah, this kinda sucks. But hey pyrrha didn’t die. Jaune is KO and we see an Ozpin vs. Cinder fight. Will ozpin survive? We can only guess cause we have never seen him battle. We can only hope.

Boy am I excited.

I don't even know how to feel about this episode. So many plot twists have taken place I don't even know what to expect for the next episode.

Maybe we'll get a 45 min season finale?

One thing I will say is that to me, Adam has taken a complete 180. Yes, he is a badass but that weird obsession he has over Blake just kinda made me nope right outta there.

Now if you'll excuse me

I'm mentally preparing for all types of hand puns...

[iNTERNAL SCREAMING]

ALRIGHT FRIENDS SO THIS VOLUME WAS PRETTY AMAZING AND I WAS BASICALLY YELLING "OH HELL NO" WHEN YOU KNOW, THE DISARMING HAPPENED.
BUT ANYWAY SCARLET's WEAPON IS RIGHT NOW MY FAVORITE
LIKE I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT SHE WENT FULL FATE/STAY NIGHT PROJECTION MAGIC THERE DAMN PLS DONT DIE ANYWAY YEAH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE OR THE LAST ONE WHATEVER IM LITTERALLY SO SCARED OF WHAT"S GONNA HAPPEN BUT AT THE SAME TIME IM SO HYPED