Except for the fact we know Yang knows she intentionally hit him, just she thought she was doing it out of self defense. She clearly shows confusion, but not the "Wait I did what?" kind of it, she knew exactly what she did. She eve starts sayin "yea, you got what you deserved... or something along those lines." before she grasps the situation meaning she intentionally did it, it can't be a trick that way cause it wouldn't make sense, she'd hit the illusion and it shatter...

im not saying yang hit an illusion im saying everyone else saw an illusion of yang just walking up and punching mercury that hid mercurys attack

Also how does light talk? I can understand that in that fight Mercury was still in earshot, so he could've said it, however, in the fight with Coco and guy's name I don't feel like looking up to spell, Coco was nowhere near him when the image of him showed up. It has to be an illusion that effects senses for that too work. Light can't talk to you since a reflection doesn't make sound. Then again who knows the rules on that I suppose?

that could have been emeralds semblance for all i know im not saying that was neo

Your also assuming it's Neo who doing it, who we have no evidence of being at the scene. Why would it be the ability of someone we've never seen anywhere near the area while it's happening? That makes zero sense to me. She's not be been present at all anytime it's happened. Why would that lead to being her ability? it makes for more sense it's Em doing it since we know she's been there in both incidences. We know she was physically there. If it was Neo's power... wouldn't they show her somewhere at some point? As I said Earlier, she's not even shown in the stands with Cinder in the first or second fight. To me it seems like stretch to connect her at all to the happenings as a result.

no im just defending my theory because it was immediately shot down

it could be something else compleatly different maybe cinder has the ability to take control someone else for a minute and make them think they did something else

and if they showed neo it would be way too obvious whos to blame and RT loves trolling fans

this is just my personal theory and it seems that my understanding of neos powers are different from everyone elses so i wanted to elaborate on that

Edited by dragoniteborntacoz

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not saying yang hit an illusion im saying everyone else saw an illusion of yang just walking up and punching mercury that hid mercurys attack

that could have been emeralds semblance for all i know im not saying that was neo

no im just defending my theory because it was immediately shot down

it could be something else compleatly different maybe cinder has the ability to take control someone else for a minute and make them think they did something else

and if they showed neo it would be way too obvious whos to blame and RT loves trolling fans

this is just my personal theory and it seems that my understanding of neos powers are different from everyone elses so i wanted to elaborate on that

Not saying your wrong, I'm just enjoying the conversation lol. I didn't shoot anything down, though I'm pretty sure quite a lot did. I'm just poking at it to see if you think its till holds up. It's what I do lol. It mostly just to get you to think about it. I mean... we could both be dead wrong XD. We don't know anything until the series actually tells us what happened after all. Why I don't usually theorycraft stuff and just let the show tell me, since... it knows what's going on entirely it's just not shown it's hand yet. This scene wouldn't nearly be as exciting imo if we knew how whoever this Semblance belongs to work. It's the fact that we can discuss these different ideas on the happenings that shows the scene was a fantastic put together scene and that episodes leading up have built enough mystery and intrigue that it culminated into this point.

Not saying your wrong, I'm just enjoying the conversation lol. I didn't shoot anything down, though I'm pretty sure quite a lot did. I'm just poking at it to see if you think its till holds up. It's what I do lol. It mostly just to get you to think about it. I mean... we could both be dead wrong XD. We don't know anything until the series actually tells us what happened after all. Why I don't usually theorycraft stuff and just let the show tell me, since... it knows what's going on entirely it's just not shown it's hand yet. This scene wouldn't nearly be as exciting imo if we knew how whoever this Semblance belongs to work. It's the fact that we can discuss these different ideas on the happenings that shows the scene was a fantastic put together scene and that episodes leading up have built enough mystery and intrigue that it culminated into this point.

im still used to those rude youtube comments being serious about there hate for everyone that doesnt agree with them

yeah debating is fun when know the other person is just playing devils advocate

most of my theorys stem from a random thought i get while watching the series

i also had a lot of time to prepare my defense for my theory i read your comment before i went to work so i had 7 hours to think up every little detail that could support my idea

over all i still think neos illusions are biased on light and not nerves

speaking of theorys heres one: each of the four maidens have one dust power

summer-fire

winter-ice

fall-wind

spring-thunder

according to the dust WoR those are the four basic types of dust and i noticed they each correspond to the weather in each season

im sure many others have made this connection but i still want to know what everyone else thinks

speaking of theorys heres one: each of the four maidens have one dust power

summer-fire

winter-ice

fall-wind

spring-thunder

according to the dust WoR those are the four basic types of dust and i noticed they each correspond to the weather in each season

im sure many others have made this connection but i still want to know what everyone else thinks

Could be, but I'm not too sure about Summer being fire and Fall being wind. It's heavily implied that it was Cinder who attacked Amber and stole half of her powers. We know Cinder uses Fire to attack, so maybe it's the other way around.

I'll leave it like this for now:

Spring - Thunder

Summer - Wind

Fall/Autumn - Fire

Winter - Ice

Now, we can speculate about who are the other maidens.

Spring: COULD be Nora. It was revealed that she had not parents, and her semblance is Lighting based.

Summer: I'm pretty sure it's Ruby. I mean, her mother Summer died on a mission (she could have been attacked for her powers for all we know). And Wind is often associated with speed, like Ruby's semblance.

Fall: We know it was originally Amber, with Cinder stealing half her power and now Pyrrha will get Amber's half.

Winter: I really doubt it's Winter tho. That would be bad writing. No, I believe it's either Weiss OR her mom. We haven't heard anything about her, not even if she's dead.

Besides, that would make 2 maidens in team RWBY and 2 maindens in team JNPR, it's pretty fitting IMO.

Edited by RasenShot

... Why do I discover this topic only now?

Anyway since people are throwing around theories, I'll share mine about what I think happened in that battle and why Yang.

I'm really curious about CInder's power since it was hinted that she's responsible for attacking Amber and stealing her powers. So if she can take away powers, can she also give them to someone?

That's my guess: Cinder's actual power is taking away other's powers and storing them into someone else. So far we've only seen her use fire, but it's possible she has Amber's powers and is using them. They targetted Yang because she doesn't really hide what her semblance is. Mercury is also a close ranged fighter who could potentially benefit from it. If Cinder can take and store powers, she might be willing to 'power up' her 2 allies.

• 2 weeks later...

well we hit sort of a stop since the winter brake for RWBY started so how about i start it up again with this

anyone here see the fan made animations by Mark Zhang for charcoal and team SLVR

he just posted his 3rd animation today and it looks sweet

if you havent seen his work you really should

every time i watch his stuff i wish i could do something like it...or at least draw decently

well we hit sort of a stop since the winter brake for RWBY started so how about i start it up again with this

anyone here see the fan made animations by Mark Zhang for charcoal and team SLVR

he just posted his 3rd animation today and it looks sweet

if you havent seen his work you really should

every time i watch his stuff i wish i could do something like it...or at least draw decently

It is good then? I've seen it in my recommended feed but haven't watched it yet, thought it wouldn't be worth it.

SO

Looks like next chapter is going to be a flashback episode. That's new in RWBY. It may be not as well though.

Cinder's backstory and how and why Roman, Em and Merc follow her AND maybe how she stealed Amber's powers? Nice, finally. I actually thought the hooded woman was Summer at first glance (went HOLY SHIT btw), but looking closely, it seems like Amber.

Thoughts on tomorrow's/sunday's chapter?

It is good then? I've seen it in my recommended feed but haven't watched it yet, thought it wouldn't be worth it.

it is well worth the watch

ive seen so many people ask the guy when roosterteeth is going to hire him

id recommend watching his charcoal trailer first because there as a big spike in quality with his later animations

im looking forward to the next episode as i really want to see mercury and emeralds backstorys

i couldnt care less about cinder

So the new episode answers the question of how Emerald, Mercury and the White Fang all started following Cinder. What ever her plan is it will be brought to the light in about 2 more episodes. Also in the scene where Emerald and Mercury were in the ambulance, what did she mean by two? We now know what her semblance is and it was used on Yang, but what about the second time? Is there some behind the scenes action that we didn't get to see?

Also, I really want someone to break Mercury legs. Just to get that feeling out of the way.

Edited by TRHStatement

that new episode was amazing so much happened

my theory about the maidens was wrong it looks like they have all four main dust powers

Also, I really want someone to break Mercury legs. Just to get that feeling out of the way.

i see so much hate for mercury on the internet

why? ever since he was introduced he has been one of my favorite characters

why does everyone hate him

Just starting this off by saying... I totally called EM's semblance, it's a mind altering illusion type deal.

that new episode was amazing so much happened

my theory about the maidens was wrong it looks like they have all four main dust powers

i see so much hate for mercury on the internet

why? ever since he was introduced he has been one of my favorite characters

why does everyone hate him

I wouldn't say everyone hates him, but also keep in mind that... Villains... you kinda either want people to despise or, to love despite how despicable they are. So I think Merc is succeeding as a character if there's people that legit haaaaaaaaate him lol. It's his job in the narrative to be one of the main antagonists. Out of the three ((well 4 I guess but we've not seen nearly enough of Neo yet.)) H'es definitely the one I think I like and and am intrigued to actually learn more about. Em I definitely want to see more of and I'll say... I think Cinder is this episode really bought back a lot of ground with me. Her lines were a lot better delivered and it felt like they fit ((not "saturated with too much edgy evil hehehehe..." and I feel like as this Season has gone on her voice actress has been successfully toning it down but still keeping true to the character which I can respect.)) so eh, people will make comments like that, just ignore them and like who you like. There's nothing wrong with liking a character others may not seem to ((remember as well, there's a lot who never comment and they might think Merc is the boooooooooomb man XD.)) so you only really know that the person who made that comment probably doesn't like him and those that make them don't like him... but that's hardly a dent in the fanbase XD. Maybe Merc will have a moment that jsut turns how folks think about him etc etc... lots could happen XD. As for the person who wrote I mean, also don't like who you don't like XD. It's cool. Remember, people can dislike a character for the exact reasons you like them, but it doesn't mean anyone is wrong or right! It's jsut opinions! XD. If someone loves CInder I'm not going to be "Like maaaan that character is stupid and that's make you stupid." Nooooooo, cause that's just making it personal for no reason. But you can dislike a character and not dislike the people that like that character. ((I'm just putting this out there cause I know you typically watch on Youtube DBT, or at least you've read comments there, and YoutTube comments, at least in my experience tend to be ooooooooverly negative for a lot of the time, no reason. In fact I thought you meant another Youtube comment at first until I went to quote TRH's thing to respond to something.))

Hell the feeling could jsut refer to getting that scene out of the way. Cause anytime someone has Robotic limbs... trust me, you know there's the scene in almost literally everything where they take those limbs from them. A scene like that we might even see some pretty hard hitting humanity out of Merc too and it could be a moment we end up actually feeling sorry for him as a character. Basically, don't assume that a statement means "Gah! I don't liek that dude break his legs cause I hate him", unless it like explicitly says that XD.

Cause trust me, my first thought after see that was... great they are going to do the whole " I lose my metal limbs and am left helpless yet again." trope that they really love to do in these things. But it used a lot since it can make a character with a rough and tumble exterior ((like Merc)) vulnerable, we get to see them at a weak point we might not otherwise. But yea one statement could mean many things, remember that! Perspective! XD. Basically don't see a few people say soemthing and assume everyone thinks that way, it's a pretty big logical leap that typically ends in folly. Like I like him, therefore everyone not liking him isn't true. You yourself do as well, that two excpetions. We could probably find more ((and I'm a terrible person to lecture on this because I do it all the time XD. That and I'm not lecturing either cause do as you will, jsut remember it's rarely actually the case.))

So the new episode answers the question of how Emerald, Mercury and the White Fang all started following Cinder. What ever her plan is it will be brought to the light in about 2 more episodes. Also in the scene where Emerald and Mercury were in the ambulance, what did she mean by two? We now know what her semblance is and it was used on Yang, but what about the second time? Is there some behind the scenes action that we didn't get to see?

She made Merc's leg look like it was broken and bleeding to someone ((or hell maybe she did to to Merc directly to make him able to act more believable.)), since when the panned up to it in the stadium shot it looked that way even though we knew for a fact his legs are entirely metal. So to someone she made it so that his leg appeared to be a normal human leg. Who? Doesn't matter but it was somebody. ((Merc himself makes the most sense for me, since I imagine it be hard to fake pain when you can't feel it yourself. But it was also probably the Medical guy who looked at it since he'd have to confirm the injury is bad enough to warrant Them taking him to the hospital. I can;t really decide between the two, but it was probably one of the two.))

EDIT: I dun goofed. While a lot of what I said was kinda right... I forgot that Yang wasn't close enough to see Mercury's "injury" therefore Em probably dropped that illusion. She probably was using one on both the Medical personal to make it so they both assumed his leg was... for one an actual organic leg, and secondly he was injured badly enough that they needed to get him to the hospital, because they clearly show it bleeding when the Medics look at it. This is probably what Emerald means when she mentions 2 minds in the ambulance. I kinda rearranged that in my brain and figured that made more sense.

Needless to say, Somehow I knew the White Fang weren't exactly truly in this because they wanted to be. They were more or less blackmailed into it, though I think they could've dooooooooooone a muuuuuuch better job highlighting that fact up until now, even if it was just little things.

And remember the Maidens are the most powerful of Dust Users so far as we know since their powers are those that dust was created from. Perhaps, your theory isn't entirely wrong... perhaps each has a more primary element. Thing is, we still don't know a lot about the Maidens... so it could still be a lot of different things that are going on with them. The only thing we really learned here is they can use all 4 types of Dust that are currently known. ((without using Dust I might add.)). Ah, I can't wait for next episode XD.

Hell the feeling could jsut refer to getting that scene out of the way. Cause anytime someone has Robotic limbs... trust me, you know there's the scene in almost literally everything where they take those limbs from them. A scene like that we might even see some pretty hard hitting humanity out of Merc too and it could be a moment we end up actually feeling sorry for him as a character. Basically, don't assume that a statement means "Gah! I don't liek that dude break his legs cause I hate him", unless it like explicitly says that XD.

^^^This. All of this.

Also, I hope we get more backstory on Cinder. There's no way she just stumbled upon all this information and planned a revolution of this caliber. Next episode here we come then...

^^^This. All of this.

Also, I hope we get more backstory on Cinder. There's no way she just stumbled upon all this information and planned a revolution of this caliber. Next episode here we come then...

Her and Neo we need to know more about imo, we've gotten a enough tidbits on some of the more major characters imo ((and seen them come together on screen so we don't need to see that part.)) There's so much to them we need to see. Maybe it'll make me appricate Cinder more as a character as well since the only reason i don't like her is I don't care for the job her voice actress is doing ((and she did regain some ground with me on that front this episode since it didn't feel nearly as cringy. Like it didn't feel like her only emotional state was "MEEHEHEHEHEHEHEH I'M EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL.")) so I'd love to see more and be giving a real reason to latch on and be interested in what she's doing and WHY ((more important.)) she is doing it. Right now the mystery of her plan is what's keepin' me interested but that's not going to last when they reveal it. So I hope they really give me a reason to care and more importantly to understand what she's all about. Because they do that... well I'll not be able to forget an episode cause I'll be hounding for more. ((to the point i might get the thing to be able to see it early just because I'd be crazy about it and know I wouldn't be able to hold myself back from spolirinos and all up and spoil myself XD.))

• Veterans

Cinder apparently works for someone since she's heard talking to someone, although the person she's talking to isn't identified so I'm suspecting it's someone other than Roman.

Still, really interesting to see how Cinder actually stole Ember's powers, now we know how she actually did it. Based Qrow jumping in though tbh

Cinder apparently works for someone since she's heard talking to someone, although the person she's talking to isn't identified so I'm suspecting it's someone other than Roman.

Still, really interesting to see how Cinder actually stole Ember's powers, now we know how she actually did it. Based Qrow jumping in though tbh

Yea we've gathered as much so far. A lot of people are saying it's Raven since the flame based powers were similar in look to Raven's portal, but... that makes literally zero sense and ties her to being another Maiden more than to Cinder ((since Cinder stole those powers. From Ember... her name is actually Ember? Huh... didn't know she had one. What a huge coincidence XD.)) People are also saying that Qrow should've identified those three from seeing them... however apparently didn't notice that Emerald messed with his mind and blurred their faces so he couldn't see them. ((least almost 100% certain that's what happened as it feels like that was super implied.))

And it's definitely not Torchwick that she works for... you saw how he treated him, more or less like a lap dog and an idiot, so I highly doubt he was in charge of anything. He's more like their catalyst and now that they no longer need the bumbling fool they don't really care that he's gone too much. It's a kink in the plan that he got captured, not a full stop. Also, in the Episode we hear Torchwick's voice in the black segment after She meets Mercury ((but before the fight with Ember... or the Fall Maiden.)) I forget what his line was, but it more or less implied he didn't know her and they approached him at this time. This is after Mercury's line of "My father said if you want to get to know a city, speak to the rats." Torchwick, kinda fits that description as he is one of the members of the seedy underbelly for sure and knowing him he probably knew the ins and out of things. While he was more or less sorta a goof up, you can't say he didn't have an eye for detail. ((I even recall one scene we could see a map where he drew on it in areas that had the most police activity etc...)) so it's clear he knows the lay of the land pretty well. So he was definitely probably their informant and the one that got them into the city and give the the lay of the land. But he's definitely not the mastermind.

Also we kiiiiiiinda know how she stole them... but we don't really know what that thing is. We just can assume we know what it does since we saw the results. But further than that... how and why it was able to do that aren't know yet. I think those are more important. ((ESPECIALLY SINCE THE FALL MAIDEN SEEMED TO KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING. For emphasis not yelling. But she pleads for her not to do it, which in all honesty... could easily just be me reading into a line too much since she could just intuit that's it's probably the end of the line for her, but for me... it felt like she knew what that bug thingy was... I just get that feeling.))

All in all, we've left with more questions... a lot more questions. SOme things for sure were answered but now we got more to solve. Uuuuuuuuuuugh I want this next episode so bad now.

I wouldn't say everyone hates him, but also keep in mind that... Villains... you kinda either want people to despise or, to love despite how despicable they are.

i did some research and found that most of the hate started after he and emerald fought coco and yatsuhashi and those people only hate them because "they hurt my coco!"

note im not hating on waifus this time but i am hating on people who treat fictional characters as if they are real

on the note of either loving or hating villains i find myself liking villains a lot and only hate them when they are like cinder and are very cliche

cinder reminds me of a villain in a book series i like who is a woman that wears red, is good at manipulating, and talks in an over dramatic way

the only difference is in the books i read the protagonists picked up on her being evil pretty fast

i really want to know why shes doing this other then just "i want to be powerful" because thats the most uncreative reason ever

now what i want is to see more mercury and emerald dynamic because when i first saw mercury in action in volume 2 i really identified with him and i figured out its because of his interaction with emerald

they acted like how i act with some girls im close friends with in kind of a brother sister way they bickered and teased eachother but they seemed to always be on eachothers side in the end

but after the last episode it seems like they really dont like eachother

Her and Neo we need to know more about imo

i do want to see more neo although i dont really care for backstory i just want to see her in action

her fighting is troll personified and i love it

"My father said if you want to get to know a city, speak to the rats." Torchwick, kinda fits that description as he is one of the members of the seedy underbelly for sure and knowing him he probably knew the ins and out of things. While he was more or less sorta a goof up, you can't say he didn't have an eye for detail. ((I even recall one scene we could see a map where he drew on it in areas that had the most police activity etc...)) so it's clear he knows the lay of the land pretty well. So he was definitely probably their informant and the one that got them into the city and give the the lay of the land. But he's definitely not the mastermind.

torchwich is a lot more skilled and smart then people give him credit for

hes a dork yes but hes organised, hes smart, he thinks ahead, he can get into his enemy's mind, and hes not a bad fighter

the only reason he appears to be a cowered is because he knows when hes out matched

over all ive never seen him show fear other then when cinder was talking to him and even then it was more just discomfort and it wasnt enough fear to keep him from DEMANDING cinder to give him more respect

and thats why i like torchwick because hes far from cliche

i do have another theory regarding the maidens

so in the last WoR we learned that space travel isnt possible because there only fuel source (dust) loses power when its away from the earth

and seeing how the maidens have power over the 4 main dust types (fire, ice, wind, and lightning) i thing they get those powers directly from the planet

this theory is mostly to explain where the unlimited power comes from and i still have no idea how the original maidens got that power from the old man but i think my theory is pretty sound

Yea I imagine it's something like that, after all, most magic systems are based around the Planet etc... they are in. So, it makes a lot of sense. I don't see that coming up too.... much in the near future though, but it's pretty safe to assume that's kinda where the powers originally came from.

Also on Torchwick ((who is my second fav character as of now. Qrow topped him for me though)), that's exactly the reason I don't think he's in charge in charge. Like he's clearly was in the upper ranks and was pretty much their contact with the White Fang ((or was at least semi-running them at that point. As evidenced by the segments in the tunnels. However while he's definitely a looooot more capable then he looks he's still not full-on leader material, that is very clear. And I dunno he's pretty cliche, Honestly, if he wasn't a villain he'd easily be a Lovable Rogue type of character. ((Especially if he was the main character.)) However he's much better at bending tropes than say Cinder. Cinder fits the mold of Female Evil doers pretty much for for one right now, mostly since we've got a lot of missing things that might set her apart from others. Torchwick however is easily trope defying though you can still get a few to stick to him ((like all characters, they all fall victim to tropes.)) Torchwick just does a very good job of defying expectations at times. I really hope we do get to see more of the guy because he's a legitimately fun character to have hangin' around. Hell his weapon is probably the one i love the most just cause it's so freaking funny and jsut fits him to a T. It's beeeeeeuatiful. Basically if I looked hard enough I could find something to stick to Torchwick though, but he's harder to stick things too just because he bends expectations very well. From that stand point he's definitely one of the better written characters though most of them are written well, imo even Cinder is, she just gets to fill the shoes at least currently of the solid character we can sorta follow. She pretty tropey. Personally to me that's not bad thing it helps us to better understand the plan we don't know yet because it basically gives us an idea of what it may be, even though we've got no solid details yet. I have a feeling she'll feel a bit less so once we actually get a real chance to peer behind the curtain, behind the more or less forced exterior she has.

In short, Yes Torchwick is capable. However he's got a thorough butt kicking every time Tema RWBY gets near him. And one time it was by Ruby herself pretty much only. ((Glenda helped towards the end I suppose, but stiiiiiiiill that was her more or less actually fighting Cinder.)) Basically on screen Torchwick's not really done anything noteworthy and has only failed so I can't blame people for not giving him credit, he doesn't really deserve any for the performances we've seen. Though maybe he'll trick us all and he got caught on purpose. ((though I doubt that XD>))

Also, I didn't really get that impression at all. I think at first they probably did despise each other. ((Emerald literally saying "We don't need him" in one of those time skippy segments.)) so I don't think that's entirely wrong. Trust me, it's hard to work with someone you despise that well like in the Coco/YasaaaFreakingHardToSpellName fight and other ones we've seen where they have to work together etc... So, that impress really hasn't changed imo... I'm still a believer of what you said.

i agree torchwick isnt that main bad guy

and yes he does fall into some tropes but not as much as cinder does

id say roosterteeth has does a good job at taking cliche tropes and altering them in some way to keep them fresh and different for the norm like how yang is the fun loving strong fighter but has shone that she can be mature when she knows she needs to be

torchwick is far from the trope hes mostly identified as where hes the upfront villain that doesnt get anything done, is a huge cowered, and never wins (like team rocket in the pokemon anime) he gets a lot done off screen, he has shone he can fight (battling blake in black and white), and he is very justifiable confident

as for him being arrested i think that was on purpose because we saw mercury and emerald escort him to the military and he could have easily slipped away from the town during the fight

and remember what qrow said how crime compleatly stopped as soon as torchwick was arrested

hes cinders scapegoat hes currently the fall guy to make everyone think the white fang threat is gone while cinders tournament plain is happening

and for mercury and emeralds relationship remember RWBY is writin by the same person who had two mercenary's that hate each others guts work incredibly well together in red vs blue

as for my opinion on qrow

i liked him till his story he told yang and ruby that ended with the waitresses skirt

i hate shameless perverts in cartoons and im not sure why

I mean he was clearly doing it more to mess with Ruby and Yang imo than just shamelessly doing it ((also he's hardly that bad, like that's mild compared to characters in well... a lot of stuff. That one character from Log Horizon immediately springs to mind XD I forget his name but yea...))

But and yea, Torchwick could totally have done it on purpose ((I totally forget it was them that brought him in loooool.)) look we just need some more Torchwick in our lives.

Well, the thing cinder used to steal the maidens powers looked like a Grimm to me, so we also know that the older the grimm get the stronger and more intelligent they get, I wouldnt count it out that the eldest of them might even be able to communicate with humans. Also Cinder plans a giant grimm invasion on valve (strenghening negative feelings in the City e.t.c.). Then it wouldn´t be to farfetched to say she might work with the Grimm together or at least with someone closely related to them. Sure the theory has some holes, like if she works with the grimm, why does she need to attract them to valve, if she could simply issue an order at the right time and things I forgot that happened earlier wich would exclude one of these things.

(i know im late to the whole theory thing that happens with each passing episode >.>)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. OMFL. BRO.

this episode.

I could almost forgive them for not pushing the storyline ahead (in the present spectrum of it.)

but hot damn. alot of things we have learned from this.

We saw the power of the so-called 'guardian' (who in retrospect is very, very powerful. flying and lightning and rainbows. i like it.)

And we saw how cinder requited her lapdogs? sidekicks? grunts? idk their level of importance. and that this must have taken place a couple of years before seeing is they look more younger and there is a noticable hair difference.

Also, we now know how they took down the power of these 'guardians' by doing some voodoo bug magic glove thingy. it appears that cinder absorbed some of that power, indicated by the mark that appeared on her back.

speaking of the guardian power, y'know how the chick that had her power stolen, used said power moments before and had her eyes glowing from it? well i noticed that in the season two intro, cinder is appearing to have her eyes glowing in the part she appears. was this meant to be a plot point that could have been introduced back then, but scrapped just in time for them unable to edit it? what do you think? either way this episode clears up alot of things and lets us know more about the power of the guardians. 10/10 this series just keeps getting better and better.

(this is technically something new, so its technically legal to double post in this situation right?)

HOLY SHIT. NEW EPISODE. y'all gotta watch it.

so damn. tl;dr pyrrha is a fucking jedi using the force to hulk smash a certain teammate. im starting to think that friendly fire is on in this series cause damn, the number of fuck ups that these kids have is high.

we learn that both coco and yang both experienced some dissolution (as we figured) and that jaune may have fucked up in being pyrrha's boyfriend. 3 minutes. at least thats longer than me, sadly. but hey, not gonna blame the dude. pyrrha's situation is top secret. speaking of our favorite achilles/sparta genderswap, in the tournament battle, she appears to be kinda nervous. we might see her purposely lose and do some shit. wont blame her. also em and merc already back. looking at the ending, we might see ruby get captured. again. which is shitty i might say. but hey its good plot. this series is starting to get more and more heated up. and i have to say, i am fucking excited!

• Administrators

So Velvet put her camera into the box she carries around that was implied to be her weapon a while ago- I'm sitting here like "IS HER WEAPON A CAMERA WHAT DOES IT DO SHOW MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Also I'm not too happy about the idea that Ruby figured something incredibly important out only to not be able to get the message to the others. It feels too cliche but, well, I'll see how it turns out. I think maybe she'll use her go fast move (the one we definitely know she's capable of by now) and just dip. Or maybe the aforementioned camera will come into play somehow, given that all of Cinder's team is supposed to be away from the school. Velvet WAS the one that gave Ruby the connection she needed.

Also also Penny is doomed and I am immensely sad.

So Velvet put her camera into the box she carries around that was implied to be her weapon a while ago- I'm sitting here like "IS HER WEAPON A CAMERA WHAT DOES IT DO SHOW MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Camera gun perhaps? Lasers+Flash blinding?

Anyways, I have two things to say.

First. I want Ren's apron so badly.

Second. Everything is falling into a downward spiral. Everything.

But seriously. That's a terrible hiding place. Dammit, Merc.