• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just stuck me that all of team JNPR is based off of people who ended up dying:

Jaune Arc is based on Joan of Arc - Burned at the stake

Nora Valkyrie is based on Thor - Killed by Ragnarok

Pyrrha Nikos is based on Achilles - Shot in the heel by an arrow

Lie Ren is based on Hua Mulan - Committed suicide by ingesting poison

I really hope all of JNPR doesn't end up dead...

It just stuck me that all of team JNPR is based off of people who ended up dying:

Jaune Arc is based on Joan of Arc - Burned at the stake

Nora Valkyrie is based on Thor - Killed by Ragnarok

Pyrrha Nikos is based on Achilles - Shot in the heel by an arrow

Lie Ren is based on Hua Mulan - Committed suicide by ingesting poison

I really hope all of JNPR doesn't end up dead...

i never realized that

i just know they are genderbent crossdressers

but i really want to know when we are going to see team SSSN become plot important cause even getting rid of there blandest member team JNPR is still boring (minus nora shes cool) and i want too see SSSN in action again

• Support Squad

@The torchwick convo, and all the death conversation anyway, you can probably expect a cameo from dead characters if any of the enemies puts the mental whammy on our heroes. Or if one of the heroes has to actually face their failures as a manifestation of those people. I could easily see Roman verbally abusing Ruby as the part of her conscience that feels guilty for letting Pyrrha die whiilst Pyrrha is the part of her that urges her to move on.

Just because a character is dead does not mean they are now completely gone from the story, there's still emotional aftermath to deal with and RT might use that.

@Shippings fuck romance camaraderie all the way. I don't care about romance much, that's something for the epilogue. I want to see a final battle like the vol 3 opening promised, the heores charging into battle with an army at their backs as they all fight together gloriously.

Of course I'm gonna guess Ruby and Jaune are gonna be single, Weiss and Neptune, Blake and Sun, Ren and Nor,a Yang not a clue really. Just judging by sheer character chemistry.

EDIT: Oh and Pyrra was shot in her weak spot, when Cinder shot Fall maiden (Amber?). If they do die, Jaune has a last stand of awesome against hordes of Grimm, Nora dies in the final battle and Ren then drinks himself to death in grief.

jen brown the voice of pyrrha has confirmed that there is plan on her coming back to life but jen might be back to voice others in the future

and romans confirmed dead

was penny confirmed dead for good? i dont see how they can bring her back

i know everyones holding onto the hope that because shes a "robot" she can be rebuilt but shes not a robot shes a mechanical body hosting a living aura and when that body was destroyed the aura died as well

btw I wasn't saying either would could come back to life. I meant a ghost/apparition cameo. Not resurrection.

i was mostly saying for everyone here who wants her to come back

however the way jen brown phrased her tweet it seemed like she wasnt going to voice pyrrha anymore after her death so that makes me think there is no cameos planned but i could be wrong and miles and kerry improve half the plot so it might happen

Who on earth is Flynt Coal? All I know is I'm partying with that guy (( I assume XD))

black guy in team FNKI named after a joke from achievement hunter

flynt coal came from a minecraft lets play where they kept saying flint and coal and they thought it sounded like cool name so he became a thing

he is an international detective in X-ray and Vav

• Veterans

IF I WAS BORN A SINGLE DAY LATER I'D HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GO SHOPPING WITH WEISS

but NO

I can't HAVE nice things.

rip you tbh

i'll give you a share of the cake she made for me though :]]]]]