Wrong Impressions you initially had of the characters

Monochrome_Complex

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks like she's one of those kids that bites.

Like hard enough to draw blood.

She looks like my half brother.... And your description confirms it even more. I would not like to be involved with this woman please

1. Expected more police work after what happened in the railnet.

Thought ZEL had multiple personality disorder.

Expected the Swalot battle to have an intro and/or be battled in doubles alongside Titania.

Taka would be similar to Wally. Rival but incapable of surpassing us.

The evil grunts would not have involvement in the story.

Thought Cain was a crossdresser just to make others awkward and would be a perfectly normal person.

Since I watch the TV interviews after every major event, I thought that after the mentions of how Serra left her modelling career for her son, there would be hints of previous miscarriages either forced by her or accidental.

I hoped Radomus would be a bad guy. We know he has a history with the Meteors, but I believed him to be a double agent for their side, pretty much how Titania was for our side.

I didn't expect most of the good and normal characters to be female since the canon games usually focus on men or both genders.

I expected Adrienn to be more involved in the story, but I guess xyr disappearance makes sense given xe wasn't even planned before gen6.

How is electrocuting kids not crazy?

To answer the topic...

- I thought Fern would turn out to be an alright guy.

- I thought Aya was suicidal

- I thought I would have liked Victoria more

- I thought Terra would simply be harmless comic relief.

- I thought Radomus was working with Team Meteor.

Because I was legitimately curious about the legality of electrocuting kids, Obviously I'm not medical professional or expert on the subject but it does have its uses.

It's still something that should definitely be last resort (and not used on kids under 18.) But it does have its medical uses. But again this is just what I read from like 2 internet articles so don't quote me on this.

She looks like she's one of those kids that bites.

Like hard enough to draw blood.

Charlotte's a biter, Lin's a stabber. You beat up little kids.

Edited by PokeFailure

I don't trust Hardy at all. I know he's making himself out to be this good guy, but all he's done so far has been talk to Aya (Who I personally dislike, but she otherwise seems fine) and brings her to a dangerous place (Agate City). Like, I could easily see him being a Meteor member trying to recruit the newest gym leader.

Not sure how he'll play out and not sure what kind of guy he was like in the Reborn league, but I get this really off feeling from.

Edited by Felix the Cat

-Fern was all bout the swag but is a total sore loser and a total dick
-Saphira was probably the cool-headed but found out she is indeed a crazy girl when it comes to family being in danger (Even tho she is a model~)
-Terra had too much sugar in her system but came to the conclusion she's just plain crazy.

-Aya is like Venam in Rejuvenation but only to know Aya doesn't got that badass rep that Venam does. (Just for the hell of it I say that)

-Sigmund seemed a cool guy but then came to realize he's a damn child abuser and probably a closet pervert.

-Mixed up Sirius and Solaris SO MUCH. I once referred to Sirius as Solaris and then Sirius again 6 seconds later.

-Fern. Just, In general.

-Thought Hardy was a girl.

-Thought Cain wouldn't be one of my favorite characters.

-Thought Victoria would actually be relevant at all.

Honestly, I'm not much different from anyone else. :D

1. I, too, thought Cain was a girl.

2. Also that Fern wouldn't be too bad. I still have hope in him

3. Same goes for Bennett

4. I also thought ZEL had a multiple personality disorder

5. And that Victoria would tag along for longer.

6. And that Adrienn was a girl. Still having problems with using the right pronouns for xem sometimes.

7. I thought Taka would be just an one-off and dissapear after the jungle. And that he won't become one of my favourite characters.

8. I thought Shade would eat my soul. What do you mean he actually did?

Edited by Sylphe