Version 7 Status Thread.

Jan

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well something i admit is when the version is out, the percent hype thing will finally just be down. Not that it's a big problem, but so much page for the percent thing is kinda too much and it's bit tedious.

Anyway i forgot to say something i love of rejuvenation. I'm going to be exicted the side quest. One of the best thing in Rejuvenation.

Reasons.

1. The side quest have often a unique story for themself(Example anti assist and yes it's help quest, but still counts as a side quest :v). And it gives more information about gym leaders backstory. Narcissa is a good example of it(speaking of the damn demon so was released because of the player aka us lol).

2. The rewards you get. Oh boy, these rewards is why we are doing the quests. Rewards is satisfying; The pokemon you always want, it's on your hands now.

3. If you think all of the quests is a piece a cake, you are going regretting yourself. The difficulty of some quests is really crazy hard.

An example is an quest i'm calling for Chandelure event.. You will know why especially for people that played in V4 intense mode ;~;

I would have gone more, but since my lack of english prevents me to tell things more properly rip.

Plot twist: The beta gets to 99.99%, but then February comes. Not wanting to break his promise of V7 coming out in January, Jan decides to finish the last .01% of beta testing and release V7 in January 2017.

And people say that Ame is evil...

• Developers

So we're reaching the end, so I thought I'd give a small gif of an area that got remodeled. If you're observant you'll notice another new thing...

Ml7jwUR.gif

• Veterans

So we're reaching the end, so I thought I'd give a small gif of an area that got remodeled. If you're observant you'll notice another new thing...

Ml7jwUR.gif

This actually surprised me in beta andI really liked that little detail.

Also Character customization kinda?!?!?!?!

This looks really more detailed how the group did say they can see everything around in the city. Much better and i like it a lot Jan. I guess also something in V7 they will have something interesting like event again in V7

Also male character redesign or just another options. Just no hats.. Hm it's cool.

• Developers

I won't say when it comes out for security reasons, but I can and will say that it will be out very, very, verryyy, soon. Still have to do last minute quality checks etc. You'll know when it's out. Thank you guys for sitting through this long process with me and I hope you enjoy version 7 when it's finally out!

I won't say when it comes out for security reasons, but I can and will say that it will be out very, very, verryyy, soon. Still have to do last minute quality checks etc. You'll know when it's out. Thank you guys for sitting through this long process with me and I hope you enjoy version 7 when it's finally out!

I REFUSE TO ENJOY IT.