Version 7 Status Thread.

Jan

The first letter of Adam's name is A, which is also the first letter of Air, so he must be Flying.

Gigalith wasn't a Pokemon he uses in gym battles. He was training it to understand more how Rock types work, since Flying is weak to Rock and he wants to be able to cover for his weaknesses.

I'm gonna say no to that. Names were never the thing to point out the leaders' types, unless it's really really really obvious (Venam for example). Adam is a normal name, and so far the only clue about his type is his Gigalith. The Flying arguement would only make sense if it was an Aerodactyl or an Archeops. And he's a "high ranking" gym leader, he's supposed to know about how to cover his weakness by now, so there isn't a point for him to understand more about how Rock types work.

If we're talking about the first letter of a name, then how about Angie + Amber ?

Edited by biboo195

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

Adam for rock leader confirmed ;)
Or Zumi is messing with our heads and he's flying :o

I can't wait for the next version!! We're so close :D

Well, I mean... I AM known for messing around with people so take everything i say here about speculation with a grain of salt :3ccc

I'm gonna say no to that. Names were never the thing to point out the leaders' types, unless it's really really really obvious (Venam for example). Adam is a normal name, and so far the only clue about his type is his Gigalith. The Flying arguement would only make sense if it was an Aerodactyl or an Archeops. And he's a "high ranking" gym leader, he's supposed to know about how to cover his weakness by now, so there isn't a point for him to understand more about how Rock types work.

If we're talking about the first letter of a name, then how about Angie + Amber ?

Amber's name is obviously derived from Ember, and Angie's name means angel/messenger, which seems fitting for the occupation she has as a messanger of arceus. there's different reasons for most names, but you have to dig a bit deeper to figure some of them out c:

then again, that doesnt really have to do anything with the first letter of the name, so honestly you should try to look into name meanings some more to find out what types they have, maybe?

except saki's name doesn't really have an explanation/meaning if you didn't already figure out yet what her type is

• Global Mods

I was Joe King > x <

Adam is short for Adamite, btw.

I was Joe King > x <

Adam is short for Adamite, btw.

Well, excuse me for not being able to see through jokes on the internet ........................................................................................................... T.T

Oh gee. What could it be ? I have no idea. Poor little ol' me.

You mean Amber ? Charlotte is from Reborn

LOOOL I knew something didnt feel right when I typed Charolette, and I knew Adam wasn't a psychic leader, I just meant that he wont be the next one.

Also Jan said his name Adam came from the word adamantite which is a rock, so Rock is confirmed, unless Jan is King Troll

Edited by Milotic

on a sidenote, i haven't even played rejuv, but i really do think adam is a rock type gym leader. @@

adam, brock.. (someone give a rock gym leader that starts with c!)

Croark

It's been a while since I played Rejuv. Can't wait to continue and start a new playthrough of it with brand new mons in my team~ :)

ZUJpCR7.png

Yes I'm hyped to restart my Intense Mode run and get my ass kicked countless times again~

._. That is definetly a quality post for getting a lot of rep's. Only dissapointed is it doesn't have the V7 showed except for text. So i give you 9.5/10 :V

Not much actually. It's an already existing script that was probably edited slightly and given the correct graphics. Probably didn't that too long.

Welp, didn't know that. The function is still very cool thought.

And that 99%...So nice to see, yet so painful to see.