Version 7 Status Thread.

Jan

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

It wasn't, she was apparently only claiming to be the gym leader of that town when she suddenly showed up. Or at least that's what I remember

This is correct. It's Kreiss' badge.

must be alot of side quests >.< fingers crossed none of the old ones got changed because that means a considerable update on the guide >.< soo painful to update soo many screenshots i need to clear out my pc of all the rejuv guide pics im running outta ways to name the guide pics. 10% done on sidequests :3 anyways should be fun maybe a Magikarp event ? :) or Lapras hmmm what else do i want, Hydreigon ? oh and a new Rotom event omg shadow Lapras with calm mind and flamethrower :0 Dragonite -drools- or maybe a first legendary for the protagonist.

Just re-read this lol i have such a disorganised mind or a random train of thought

Edited by Hypa

Just when I discover that version 6 has been out..... I really need to check the forums more often.

A ) Will it be like last time where it's like a completely different story in the beginning?

B ) Any new Jackpot starters planned?

Edited by striker0614

Just when I discover that version 6 has been out..... I really need to check the forums more often.

A ) Will it be like last time where it's like a completely different story in the beginning?

B ) Any new Jackpot starters planned?

Well, the story wasn't completely different, just edited to be more precise and detailed. I doubt there would be too many changes to the story and the jackpot starters.

• Veterans

Nope. This was purely revised in V6 for the sake of polishing the entire story up. V6 was the big cleanup, so to speak, and therefore it will probably not undergo any changes anytime soon again.

• Developers

Relax, starting over isn't going to be a thing anymore. That was just for V6.

Jan have you made the changes we talked about?

These changes are going to be the last things implemented. So not currently. I do have them documented, though. Don't worry.

• Developers

Usually i'd have a plethora of images to share of the upcoming areas, but there's a reason why I can't do that as much this time around.

In the meantime, have something simple:

42512c595862ea787b6c2ce043924c01.png

• Veterans

Hey Jan, great game and thanks for the ralts xD . I just wanted to know if we can get an eta on when version 7 will drop. your progress updates are good but we dont know if the rest of the updates will be quick or take long. thanks keep up the good work ! <3

I can answer this for the most part for ya; not in November, at the very least.

Storyline is done for the most part for version 7 and works aside from one or two major glitches that would cause the game to break, but otherwise the story is complete.

Other than that, there's still a bunch of things that have to be made and done next to the storyline as the progress bar might show (eventing, sidequests 'n stuff), so my guess is that it's going to be released somewhere a bit later in December, but that all honestly depends on how fast Jan gets work done.

Edited by Zumi

-rubs hands at prospect of sidequests- zumi can i ask if the older side quests have been changed if so at which point as im curious as to how far i can go in an updated guide or if i can just continue from the last guide playthrough