Version 7 Status Thread.

Jan

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

guys earthquake would rek...it could be annoying holding an air balloon though

Mmmm well that'd be practically impossible since all dimensional rifts have something like an equivalent of a mega stone that turns them in their rift formes. Plus, earthquake really wouldn't do that much since ferrothorn is partially grass, so it really would only do normal damage. Flash fire would be the only way to really cover it's major weakness.

Sounds like Knock Off is def out of the question for Dimensional Rift Pokemon since whatever story-only item they're holding is treated like mega stones (Well, unless they're weak to it due to their typing). Having the Dimensional Rift Ferrothorn get Flash Fire would be nasty enough here..

Edited by Master Menos

• Global Mods

Yeah, my Delphox has stolen the DR items before with Magician and it didn't matter because they had already transformed with it.

I don't think Ferrothorn learns any Fire type moves, so it least it would only benefit from 1 of 2 effects of Flash Fire (not taking damage from Fire attacks).

Now I'm imagining the Dimensional Rift Gyarados with Lightningrod.

I don't think Ferrothorn learns any Fire type moves, so it least it would only benefit from 1 of 2 effects of Flash Fire (not taking damage from Fire attacks).

Inb4 Hidden Power fire +1 on a max special atk / hp Ferrothron.

Probably the Ferro doesn't have anything to do with dimensional rifts. Hopefully.

Mmmm well that'd be practically impossible since all dimensional rifts have something like an equivalent of a mega stone that turns them in their rift formes. Plus, earthquake really wouldn't do that much since ferrothorn is partially grass, so it really would only do normal damage. Flash fire would be the only way to really cover it's major weakness.

Oh god please no, that would make it virtually impossible to defeat;

inb4 Jan decides to put bulk on a DR ferro with flash fire if that's ever implemented

off topic but,

never ever say 'hopefully' in front of anyone who makes a RPGMXP game; look what happened everytime someone said hopefully in front of ame. ;-;

that pulse avalugg from reborn still gives me nightmares, and so does DR Chandelure

• Veterans

off topic but,

never ever say 'hopefully' in front of anyone who makes a RPGMXP game; look what happened everytime someone said hopefully in front of ame. ;-;

that pulse avalugg from reborn still gives me nightmares, and so does DR Chandelure

well y'all called it upon yourselves tho by bringing it up here, heehee

don't even act surprised if it somehow DID end up in rejuv (≖ ͜ ≖)

well y'all called it upon yourselves tho by bringing it up here, heehee

don't even act surprised if it somehow DID end up in rejuv (≖ ͜ ≖)

To be fair, we all brought it up because GlitchxCity decided to use a pic of Ferrothorn for the Dimensional Rift theme she made.

If we should be thanking/blaming anyone if D-Ferrothorn becomes a thing, it should be her.

Ferrothorn would still retain his Fighting weakness, and having Flash Fire as an ability would mean no more Iron Barbs. Also, neutral special attacks could still probably do some damage to him...

um wonder guard sayble for the next dimensional rift pokemon ? i think that be the best thing xD but give it 10 of each move so ou are forced to stall till it struggles itself to death xD

Ferrothorn would still retain his Fighting weakness, and having Flash Fire as an ability would mean no more Iron Barbs. Also, neutral special attacks could still probably do some damage to him...

Wait, Ferrothorn is weak to Fighting? *googles to check*

...I honestly thought Grass resisted Fighting. I'm not sure where that idea came from.

Wait, Ferrothorn is weak to Fighting? *googles to check*

...I honestly thought Grass resisted Fighting. I'm not sure where that idea came from.

I believe bug is weak to fighting maybe that's where it came from or maybe you associated it with all those grass/poison types that are everywhere

um wonder guard sayble for the next dimensional rift pokemon ? i think that be the best thing xD but give it 10 of each move so ou are forced to stall till it struggles itself to death xD

So only fairy moves then? Wouldn't be to bad, considering most mons that get fairy moves have the attack/special attack stat to use them well enough.