Version 7 Status Thread.

Jan

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand what you mean when you say that college is going to be a pain, Jan. I actually started college just a few days ago, and I just got hired for my first job officially today. Lucky for me, I only have to work on Friday-Sunday for 15 hours next weekend, and I don't have classes Friday.

Just hoping there will be another way to get that Key from defeating Kyorge, we can dream right? :(

Can't wait for this Version, its been a month already since Version 6 so hopefully there will be a lot more plot to enjoy and new pokemon to add to my current roster.

Edited by Posty21

• Veterans

Mhm....I doubt we'll get to Grand Dream City in V7 as we haven't explored West Gearen yet and GDC > West Gearen just doesn't feel right. If anything we'll be getting to Grand Dream City through West Gearen or something. Aside from that Perhaps there'll be a Rayquaza boss fight to parallel the other 2 members of the Weather Trio we fought(PLS no Mega Ray Ray :()

After version 6 I was very impressed with your sprite work and map designs (alongside with the new puzzle ideas and tiles you did for old areas). The story is really heating up.

I am just as excited for version 7 as I am for reborn episode 16

I'm pretty sure we'll be going to Grand Dream City next, wasn't it implied that all of the E6 events lead to there? I would like to go to West Gearen but there's no harm in slowing down and finishing up everything on Terajuma first. Getting the mega ring seems thematically fitting for the final city on Terajuma too but that's just me.

• Veterans

So, I got the go-ahead signal from Jan to tease you guys about something i've been working on for V7! Of course I can't show the entire thing, but...

203463f781a2b831a65f620ee0a59e2b.png

;)

You're gonna have to wait until V7 to see the entire drawing though, so you're gonna have to be patient, huhuhu

Edited by Zumi

So, I got the go-ahead signal from Jan to tease you guys about something i've been working on for V7! Of course I can't show the entire thing, but...

203463f781a2b831a65f620ee0a59e2b.png

;)

You're gonna have to wait until V7 to see the entire drawing though, so you're gonna have to be patient, huhuhu

more marinette? sweet