Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

Oh wow, thats nice and interesting for the higher rate for shiny, it must be much higher cause i just ran into another shiny trubbish lol, not 100% sure if I should bother catching it or not now...

Edited by Thorinox

I have a question but please answer me without any spoilers (I'm right now in Team Xen's cage and Keta just freed me)

How many hours is the game play (Walkthrough) 'till the end of episode 6?

Take out the leveling up

PS:I'm enjoying every minute of this awesome game, although, it's more difficult that Reborn. I shouldn't have picked intense mode

• Veterans

I have a question but please answer me without any spoilers (I'm right now in Team Xen's cage and Keta just freed me)

How many hours is the game play (Walkthrough) 'till the end of episode 6?

Take out the leveling up

PS:I'm enjoying every minute of this awesome game, although, it's more difficult that Reborn. I shouldn't have picked intense mode

Hmmmm... I'd say about 15-20 hours at the very least, so that's quite a lot already. That's how much I remember it being at least, it could definitely be more though.

Edited by Zumi

Is Lanturn a good Pokemon to use in Rejuvenation?

I was surprised to received a Chinchou from the mystery egg. I honestly never used that Pokemon before nor cared about it!. I made a promise to myself once I received that egg that I will use that Pokemon 'till the end no matter what's inside. I was expecting a Togepi, Larvesta, Drillburr, or Staryu. Kinda disappointed to be honest.

Is Lanturn a good Pokemon to use in Rejuvenation?

I was surprised to received a Chinchou from the mystery egg. I honestly never used that Pokemon before nor cared about it!. I made a promise to myself once I received that egg that I will use that Pokemon 'till the end no matter what's inside. I was expecting a Togepi, Larvesta, Drillburr, or Staryu. Kinda disappointed to be honest.

It's pretty bulky with massive HP and amazing typing electric/water, only rivalled by Rotom Wash and if it's water absorb/volt absorb Lanturn it could potentially sweep upcoming water type gym leader, leveling up movesets are not too bad either, stockpile, aqua ring, signal beam etc provide a good coverage and longevity for Lanturn, it is meant to be a stall mon. You can get Toxic off on major boss battles later on and switch Lanturn in to stall out the fight.

So I am done with the current version and I want to find secret things.

Can someone list me the places where Rock Climb is usable? I can remember few, but not all.

Wispy path and so surf to a cave and rock climb there

Puritfy place.

Corrupted cave.

Only in my mind for now.

God I love this game so much. I have a question but please give me the answer in spoiler

What is the reward for the Lilligant shop quest. You know, the saving mother quest in Gearen City?

A ​horrifyingly expensive free haircut. Everyday iirc.

Edited by Upbeatshadowchain

• Veterans

What is the name of the music that is played on the ship on both at the beginning (S.S. Oceana) and when escaping the castle that MadameX arrives for the first time?

Who ever created that piece of art , I salute you

It's the Undella town remix GlitchxCity made! You can listen to it here c:

I have a question, is it even possible to kill off the Dimensional Rift Gyarados? Or will I just waste time trying?

I have heard instances about dimensional gyarados being defeated by means of parafusion haxes on first trial, but i have never tried it myself, and losing upon first encounter of dimensional gyarados doesnt really matter to entire plot(not that i am aware of, but its not game over at least), and you can try to defeat it on second trial after you reach Goldenwood forest from Wispy path even before fourth gym(it can be defeated on second trial since you usually outlevel it or the least have type advantage over it with electric types)

Edited by TimTim

I have heard instances about dimensional gyarados being defeated by means of parafusion haxes on first trial, but i have never tried it myself, and losing upon first encounter of dimensional gyarados doesnt really matter to entire plot, and you can try to defeat it on second trial after you reach Goldenwood forest from Wispy path even before fourth gym(it can be defeated on second trial since you usually outlevel it or the least have type advantage over it with electric types)

Okay thats good to know, im just getting to it the first time, so its no point in wasting time. Thank you. :)

I have a question, is it even possible to kill off the Dimensional Rift Gyarados? Or will I just waste time trying?

It is possible. It took me several tries but I think I beat it with Ivysaur and something else - but yeah, like TimTim said above, it's perfectly fine if you lose

When it comes to the shadow Pokemon, do I have to catch them? Or can I just kill them off?

You don't have to catch them but why would you just kill them off :(?

What Xiri said. Shadow pokemons have shadow moves that when purified, the moves are those you cant acquire via conventional methods like Tympole with Bounce or Vanillite with Will-o-wisp, highly recommend you catch them in case you might need them someday

Edited by TimTim

Okie dokie, and i have been catching them but how do I purifie them?

You need to walk(somewhat like increasing happiness but only by means of walking) or send it out to battle(beware of hyper mode cause it may hurt itself, use the call to make it come to its senses) and increase its heart gauge until the heart gauge meter hits zero(the blue thingy drops in stat menu), and go to Jenkel's lab or purification chamber in Sheridan Village and interact with purify machine, pretty much like pokemon colosseum series if you played it before

Edited by TimTim